RW on PVE servers

Hi all! i Think i am not the only one who thinks RW should be RPK mode, like NO bluenames allowed, cause theres no way u can def a cart when u cant atack them. Hope GM's use their brains to fix this...

Comments

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    gm can use their brains as much as they want, they can't fix it.
    the people that could fix it are the devs in china, but hey couldn't care less about us. :cry:
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    At least blue named people have a chance. Its not like the OP TW factions/players don't have everything cornered already.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    sindarella wrote: »
    gm can use their brains as much as they want, they can't fix it.
    the people that could fix it are the devs in china, but hey couldn't care less about us. :cry:
    Plus the fact that none of the original servers in China are PvE.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    At least blue named people have a chance. Its not like the OP TW factions/players don't have everything cornered already.

Well im sorry that people want to PVP in a PVP event. Why is everything so bad when it comes to pvp especially in RW where you can hit one cart and go afk and get the same amount as you would get when you would stay and defend a tent where cart spawns etc.

But "ooohhhh the poor poor non cash shopper who are soo underpowered". getting sick of those PvE heros only :p​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Oh wow my sin and bm got great rewards from rw and they are blue named. Suck it up clowns and waste people PVP is dead deal with it. all the LC people on HH server are ntn but sorrowful idiots. ~removed~​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    kyoske said:

Oh wow my sin and bm got great rewards from rw and they are blue named. Suck it up clowns and waste people PVP is dead deal with it. all the LC people on HH server are ntn but sorrowful idiots. ~removed~

u mad, bro?​​
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    PVPers going to be even madder next week when RW ends in 15 minutes. It only lasted the full hour this time because everyone forgot about it.
  • kyoske
    hahahahahahahahaha u removed the last part and no im not mad just dgaf that mod needs to chill and leave our rw alone if yall have a problem then stop playing I for one wont miss you and alot of players on my server would be happy if all the LC people vanished
  • razzzza
    kyoske wrote: »
    Oh wow my sin and bm got great rewards from rw and they are blue named. Suck it up clowns and waste people PVP is dead deal with it. all the LC people on HH server are ntn but sorrowful idiots. ~removed~

The clowns are obviously the ones who refuse to belive that this is an pvp event and should be only avaible to people who are Killable.
    Its like saying going blue name in Nationwar is legit because all the OP people crush the ones who do not spend millions on this game.
    Also TW should be like this too right? race for the crystal yay.

Also... HH Server? wow​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • kyoske
    keep yapping the point is blue names like me will forever flock this event and theres not one thing u can do about it, except for QQ
  • razzzza
    I dont QQ at all im not even in a faction which paticipate in RW but i see it as kind of a rage from you because you ruin a pvp event with cheating the system.. kinda.

I mean its cool with me and i dont care too much but its just obvious that its not planned like this and i hope it will be changed someday.

Cheers​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Argues that it is a PVP event, when it isn't. LOL.....it may be a pvp event in China but that is because they are PVP servers. It isn't a pvp event here. Get over it.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    Argues that it is a PVP event, when it isn't. LOL.....it may be a pvp event in China but that is because they are PVP servers. It isn't a pvp event here. Get over it.

oh my god you cant be serious. i dont even.. mouse-33.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • kyoske
    yea get over it. Forever Blue
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null (f****** quoting still broken)
    @zoner112012
    are....are you serious? You're arguing that an event made as a pvp event isn't a pvp event...I dont even..
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • zoner112012
    edited September 2015
    I am arguing that it will never BE a pvp event and you can cry all you want but you are wasting your time when there are many more things you could be upset about. We all know we won't get a fix for it. Get over it and move on. Honestly you all act and sound like children that just had their candy taken away. "Boo hoo I wanna pk people so they get less rewards or don't get any" Get over it already. Besides if it WAS a pvp event, only the top factions would get much of anything cuz they would farm everyone else once they met their limit.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited September 2015

How exactly does non-op, non-tw factions have a chance? All anyone has to do is go blue, set up zens everywhere with their OP chars and GG for you trying to get any carts.

Grats you killed a base. Woop dee doo. Try getting your carts finished too.

PVE players are so scared of playing this game and dying... like it's the end of the world. I don't get it.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    tricksie said:

How exactly does non-op, non-tw factions have a chance? All anyone has to do is go blue, set up zens everywhere with their OP chars and GG for you trying to get any carts.

Grats you killed a base. Woop dee doo. Try getting your carts finished too.

PVE players are so scared of playing this game and dying... like it's the end of the world. I don't get it.​​

You dont get it dont you?
    Its not about being scared of dying. Is about being scared of losing unbound things that you have worked for. Thats why some ppl dont like going pk. Im one of those. I cannot afford to buy guardian scrolls every day to be sure ill keep all my items. And lately i have been lazy in playing the game as in farming coins. All I was doing was dailies and log out.
    Now dont get me wrong. I support that RW to be turned into a forced pk event but kinda like the Mayhem in Morai( i hoped i said corectly) were you dont lose items upon dead. And after the event ends pve players turning back to blue names.
    giphy.gif

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    You don't lose items if you die in RW. It is specifically set up so this doesn't happen.
  • bloodedone87
    chary said:

You don't lose items if you die in RW. It is specifically set up so this doesn't happen.

Yes you dont lose item if you go pk mode and go in rw. But you have to stay in pk mode after that since you cannot switch pk on and off whenever you want. Thats why I said RW should be a forced pk mode for all the players participating that will end with the event.
    giphy.gif

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I wish i cared enough to dig up the 20 posts made before the merge calling this rage before it happened. Unfortunately, I do not. But they are funny.

Also, all y'all can calm your ****. The server is neither PVE nor PVP. Same with the damn event. Stop thinking you are right and no one else matters. It just makes the other half of the population think you're a sense-less ****. And they're mostly right.
  • kyoske
    I support Eirghan and i also support the forever blue trend. all you LC clowns and qq or whatever you want.
  • zoner112012
    edited September 2015
    Just an fyi, you ARE allowed to glitch PK mode by getting pink name for attacking an NPC in warsong or FSP, then force logging off. I have spoken to a GM in game and he assured me it was not a bannable offense. Which means no 10 hours of pk which means you can PK to your hearts content in RW, but leave the people that don't want to out of it and stop QQing.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    edited September 2015

Just an fyi, you ARE allowed to glitch PK mode by getting pink name for attacking an NPC in warsong or FSP, then force logging off. I have spoken to a GM in game and he assured me it was not a bannable offense. Which means no 10 hours of pk which means you can PK to your hearts content in RW, but leave the people that don't want to out of it and stop QQing.

How you gonna defend a cart from a blue name since you cannot atack the blue name?
    Thats why I am suggesting forced pk mode on everyone only during RW event.

And also how ~removed~ do you spoke with GM in game so much? Why the hell does the GM spoke to you in game and not with other players? You are not even a forum moderator.
    GM should comunicate with all players not just with some players. All should be treated equally. He should not even respond to you in game.​​
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    edited September 2015
    How you gonna defend a cart from a blue name since you cannot atack the blue name?

And also how ~removed~ do you spoke with GM in game so much? Why the hell does the GM spoke to you in game and not with other players? You are not even a forum moderator.
    GM should comunicate with all players not just with some players. All should be treated equally. He should not even respond to you in game.

It's called luck.

Also, if the GM's took time to talk to everyone on the server, they'd never have time to work on tickets.
    Oh, and being a forum moderator doesn't help much either. Just FYI.​​

​​
  • bloodedone87

GM should comunicate with all players not just with some players. All should be treated equally. He should not even respond to you in game.

It's called luck.

Also, if the GM's took time to talk to everyone on the server, they'd never have time to work on tickets.

Oh, and being a forum moderator doesn't help much either. Just FYI.​​

I know GM's dont have time to talk with everyone on the server but he is the only one that I see telling he talks with GM's in game. Dont know anyone else that said they talked to GM's in game.
    So my question is why GM doesnt answer to other ppl in game and only to him? I feel like he is privilaged( dont know if I write the corect word) and I dont think its correct.
    And Im not blaming him for this. I am blaming the GM.
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    I know GM's dont have time to talk with everyone on the server but he is the only one that I see telling he talks with GM's in game. Dont know anyone else that said they talked to GM's in game.
    So my question is why GM doesnt answer to other ppl in game and only to him? I feel like he is privilaged( dont know if I write the corect word) and I dont think its correct.
    And Im not blaming him for this. I am blaming the GM.
    Look at it this way.....

You're a GM.
    You log in to assist a player in regards to a support ticket.
    You are then assaulted with 50 people from the immediate area PMing you. They PM Hi, just basic ****, whine, complain, ask questions, and more.
    3 minutes later, you've got 500 people doing it thanks to someone spamming on WC that you're online.
    Did you even consider that maybe the Gm was already speaking to zoner regarding a ticket that they had opened? Who said zoner was the only one the Gm responded to? You're making some really bad assumptions there.

It's not an easy job being a GM. I've been there. Mostly when a GM logs on, they will stick to the GM chat they create for the user they are helping and will block everything else.
    If you feel belittled because a GM ignored you, get over it. They really have many better things to do than respond to the spam they get when they log in to help someone.

Now, enough about this. Back to the RW topic....

I agree that it should be handled much like the Mayhem in Morai event. World map goes forced PvP with no penalties for the duration.​​

​​
  • zoner112012
    The gms I have and sometimes do speak to when they are on tend to speak to me because I'm fairly well versed on the goin ons of a server or have helped them in getting rid of scammers. Not that it's really any of your business. It helps to speak to them like people, to be intelligent, and help them out. Rather then being like every person on the server that screams omg its a GM and act like a fool, I do try to do what I can to help them. None of that is remotely relevant and my point I made still stands. The event will never be forced pk. May as well get over it. It's like crying over spilled milk.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Mayhem in Morai doesn't force you into pk either...
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    I also talked to GM in game, but it was a very brief convo and it ended fast x) It was during the time several months ago GMs logged in our server quite often and there was a chance to catch them.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png