7 year anniversary! Hopes / fears / predictions / general discussion!

Comments

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    At first I was like how are DC packs going to help you level rb alts

Then I remembered the +xp necks

I'd settle for some +10 orbs hehe

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    and orbs +12 *-* kthx

dreaming big are we? :relaxed:
  • bells09
    bells09 Posts: 9 Arc User
    I want more inflatable womens pants fashion like we get every year - the batteries in the squillion pairs my toons have have all gone flat tiger-15.gif​​
  • sky708
    sky708 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Getting the Celestial Fashion set would be nice. And maybe a boat load of random dyes to get it matched.
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    and orbs +12 *-* kthx

dreaming big are we? :relaxed:

Dreaming doesn't hurt ^.^
  • konataizumichan
    6 more days ^^

Well officially anyways... who knows when the festivities might start amirite
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2015

A code for the anniversary fashion that we always get and complain about, that will then turn out to have a timer on it. And then everyone will complain about a fashion item that they didn't like and just NPC'ed other years anyway. This will be a massive thing.

A bunch of little redeem codes that actually make this anniversary, objectively, one of the best ever that people will ignore to complain about the other minor thing. Because nothing short of attempting to give away the kitchen sink will appease us, although if they do try to give us the kitchen sink people will complain that they broke it. Because of course that's what going to happen if anything of real value gets given away.

Also, a bunch of old players who don't even like this game, will come back to express their surprise that the game is still around. Play around on a game that they don't like a while, and then say that it's the game's fault that this type of game is just no longer for them and pretend like that somehow should've changed in past several years. These are the same players that will take credit for "calling it" as well when this game DOES eventually get shut down, as all games do. Even though many of them "called" it in 2009 and this game has survived well beyond many other freemium games since then. And indeed has been open a respectable amount of time.

Because of all the hullabo from something going wrong, PW will offer compensation that doesn't actually adequately address the issues laid out, probably in the form of a 23 hour 2x.

Then we all will claim that "this game sucks" and continue to play it (and throw money at it) until the day they actually rip the servers away from us. Because apparently this forum is a community full of gaming masochists. PW luv is our drug.

Also probably, 2x.

​​

I loved this Comment so much I laughed so bad it's true masochists to the Max
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • konataizumichan
    Rejoice, denizens of Perfect World, for the week of reckoning is upon us!

2 days from now will mark the 7 year anniversary of our beloved game.

While new systems, features and expansions are a natural course that all games take, anniversaries are not! They cannot be predicted.

This is a big deal! But as of yet, no official word on any festivities in any of the usual places!

Did the powers that be forget about our anni, or are they building suspense for something so magnificent that it defies comprehension?

For me personally, how they handle this will determine my future in the game. So with that being said...

--->BACK
    TO THE FRONT PAGE<---

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    They can not even get the pwi code thing with some holy knight pack right, nor does it sound like the id stones are anywhere in site... Do you really think they will do anything for the 7 year anniversary? Or do anything for it right? I am certain the anniversary codes will be in our emails as much as this other code... They have arc, it has a mail system, why not just use that?
  • bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    anniversary events removed/ cancelled due to client instability
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    I hope we see anything for the 7. anniversary.

But i keep my hopes up for some nice goodies like every other year :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    Hey @razzzza been wondering, who is that in your avatar =3
  • razzzza
    @konataizumichan Its Kanade from Angel Beats :)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • konataizumichan
    Ooo shiny. I shall watch it some time, thanks =3

Btw I would have pm'd but apparently there's no way to do that atm =/
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Sooo not even a news post for the anni today, nevermind free stuff...​​
    DeffyNature
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    To be honest, the only thing I want for the anniversary (this one or the next) is something good being introduced that will last through the rest of the game's life.
    That said, I also wouldnt mind the Anni-emecee being brought back and the House of Resentment being open for the entire month of the Anniversary, too~

[Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    We will get.... nothing.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• konataizumichan
    Seriously? I've had this thread on the first page for 2 weeks now and they can't even make a news post?

There is no single annual event in this game that's more important or looked-forward-to than the anniversary, with the possible exception of Christmas, and that's debatable since it's religious and not observed by all.

This is ridiculous, I guess it's finally time to find a new game...

PW I am disappoint... smh
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User

Seriously? I've had this thread on the first page for 2 weeks now and they can't even make a news post?

There is no single annual event in this game that's more important or looked-forward-to than the anniversary, with the possible exception of Christmas, and that's debatable since it's religious and not observed by all.

Unfortunatly I agree with you.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User

One can understand, you know being busy and all. Our tip off as to why they don't post anymore came when they forget to announce maint and they do not make the new weekly sale page. Those come late, with error. I am guessing anni stuff will be announce by the weekend, otherwise 2x would have be turned on by now.​​
  • razzzza
    edited September 2015

Dont give up hopes just yet :)

I just googled and the 5. Anniversary was announced at 4. september (2013) so we have one more day​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    I'm not holding my breath. Not really worth in getting your hopes up when there's been no hint of an anniversary announcement made by the CM's.

Though it would be a nice surprise.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    At this point I'd settle for a CM that actually communicates with us and addresses our concerns.​​
    DeffyNature
  • lilitu156
    lilitu156 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yah it's pretty dissapointing they haven't even aknowledged the anniversary. I've played PWI off and on since beta, but I always come back for a couple weeks during their anni events.

Or, maybe "that other game everyone is going to" in which the core was recently made F2P is our anni present! Woot!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    cococya wrote: »
    At this point I'd settle for a CM that actually communicates with us and addresses our concerns.
    First we need to find one....​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator

cococya wrote: »

At this point I'd settle for a CM that actually communicates with us and addresses our concerns.

First we need to find one....​​

If they are struggling for someone they could (Should) look outside their office Locations just have them over conference call / Remote Desk etc. What does the job do to be required in House. I would not be so so on this if they where providing a Physical Or Face to Face service.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    It seems they are forgot about their anniversary :D
    Or just too lazy for doing anything. Or just incompetent for doing something.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Maybe they want to fix all the problems first? Like identity stones, maybe account stash also, e.t.c.?

I kinda hoped for event gold to be honest. Not that I think that they should give me event gold or anything, but I've been ogling the beautiful shinobi set in the event boutique for a while. >.> <3
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    According to facebook, Identity Stones are going out now, and SOMETHING for Anni is coming but they aren't ready to release information on it yet.