Petition for fair rewards for all players

hiitsmeguys
hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
GM's please take note, and those who support message, do so by showing your support in comments please.

The rewards being given out by PWI via charge rewards are becoming far too unfair and cater to the same people every week. Giving out free S chests to the same people on the same servers every two weeks is unfair to the rest of the community. Now to add to the free S cards you're giving out Astrobana pearls in bulk not even 2 weeks after the update. This is completely unfair to all the people who can't max out their credit cards every charge promo, seeing as there is no other way to get these items in bulk at this time.

If you're going to do such promos, at least make them spend or spend/charge promos to promote fairness to all players. When the war avatar raffle was initially started it was a spend reward, not a charge reward. Also, when there were charge rewards in the past you could also receive points by spending, not only charging. Why are these rewards now exclusive to charging?

I know PWE is looking for player feedback in regards to aspects of the game and I think making a more fair reward system, geared towards all players will help the community.

Show your support PWI community and let's see if they'll listen!

Comments

• kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    And just how many are ready to pay 10 bucks/euros per 1 XP for star chart? tiger-17.gif
    Especially now when 99% of people don't really have a good-quality star charts yet?tiger-39.gif

Not that many, Kitty hopes.tiger-9.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    The fact that you call this petition is wrong. Do you even know what a petition is?
    giphy.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    The fact that you call this petition is wrong. Do you even know what a petition is?
    I was tempted to turn it into one, but couldn't decide on what choices to give it. :wink:​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Speaking as a full Non-CSer I can honestly say I don't agree w other you at all. Yes the free S chests and charge rewards may look like a massive advatage, but the amount of real money you need to put into the game to even remotely get any good items is really freaking high, 40$ for just a S pack, (usually) 75$ for a 10* orb, and to get a free S chest you're talking hundreds maybe even over 1k dollars for that weekend alone. If people are spending that much I say they should deserve that little extra.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Giving rewards to people who spend money on the game is a way of a "thank you" and also a motivation to continue doing so. I see nothing wrong with that. If they spend money, (in some cases a lot of money), I think a reward is a nice gesture.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I dislike the frequency of S chests going out but I see nothing wrong with Astrobana Pearls. If you spent 100 bucks, you`d get 10 Astrobana Pearls. At level 9 I need 12 xp to level my chart to level 10. So 100 bucks wouldnt even get me a level on chart. Even if people put their charge limits on them, we wont see massive advantage happening and thus whining bout them is silly.​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2015

I was tempted to turn it into one, but couldn't decide on what choices to give it. :wink:​​

A. Lock the thread
    B. Delete the thread
    C. All of the above

He's talking about being fair to players... I hate to break it to you, but this game is run by a company looking to run at a profit, not by some ''Save the children'' charity. Going by your logic its not fair from PWE's perspective that you are even allowed to log onto the game, just like the people that charge, since PWE gets absolutely nothing from you. Giving you the same free stuff as people that do support PWE by charging is basically removing the incentive to charge at all, and will drastically decreases the profit this company will make. Im sure you realise what will happen when a company is no longer making any profit from a game, so I suggest you stop whining and stop making ''petitions'' since PWE will need to hire someone to listen to your nonsense, and you're clearly not willing to pay for this someone to be hired.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    dingo488 said:

A. Lock the thread
    B. Delete the thread
    C. All of the above

He's talking about being fair to players... I hate to break it to you, but this game is run by a company looking to run at a profit, not by some ''Save the children'' charity. Going by your logic its not fair from PWE's perspective that you are even allowed to log onto the game, just like the people that charge, since PWE gets absolutely nothing from you. Giving you the same free stuff as people that do support PWE by charging is basically removing the incentive to charge at all, and will drastically decreases the profit this company will make. Im sure you realise what will happen when a company is no longer making any profit from a game, so I suggest you stop whining and stop making ''petitions'' since PWE will need to hire someone to listen to your nonsense, and you're clearly not willing to pay for this someone to be hired.
    well said (insert round of applause here)

@OP So you are a non-paying player that wants to be treated as equally as a paying player. How is that fair to those that pay for the rewards and some one like you gets it for for doing nothing? Where is there any logic in that? As if you dont get enough freebies from log in events, codes, daily check-in, and other various events. As a non-playing player you're already getting more than you've earned, so asking for equal treatment when the you are not on equal standing is just plain ridiculous.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    To summarize the OP is complaining that those who spend $100s to $1000s of their own money on this game has an advantage over those who don't, And now demands that PWI reduce the incentive to get those players to spend their money on this game by nerfing the benefits of of them doing so.

Class envy. I bet this OP in real life think it's unfair that wealthy people can live in big houses and drive expensive cars while the poor can't thus demands some form of wealth redistribution to the poor because to him/her that seems fair.

OP: It's those people who throw money like that into the game which makes it possible for the rest of us who don't play for free. That's about as fair as this game should get regarding cash shoppers. They pay for their advantage over the rest. If you don't like that advantage then start throwing money into the game to claim the advantage for yourself.
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2015

But he wasn't calling it a petition. Petition can be a noun and a verb, and in this case he was using the verb form, "petitioning" the higher authorities to change things.

Petition - verb - make or present a formal request to (an authority) with respect to a particular cause.

However, even if one were to insist that it was the noun being used in this case, it still is not being improperly used. While a petition typically is a document with signatures from many sources, the definition just states it as a formal written request appealing to an authority with respect to a particular case.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    Someone complaining about "free" stuff? what else is new! they are paying alot of money for this "free" stuff. its honestly a petty argument imo. Saying this is unfair because you can't charge/spend is invalid because it is entirely up to you weather you can or can not do something, not PWE.

Besides, you honestly didn't expect them to put the new stuff in a reward or sale one way or another? how long have you been here? Take off the rose colored glasses already.

Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    If you want a fair or balanced game then pwi is not for you. They sell the materials for the top tier gear in the boutique for crying out loud. I highly recommend you play a different game if you want a fair experience. This is a game for whales (big spenders) to have fun in. The free players are just there to farm coins for them and give them something to one shot to feel good about the thousands they dropped on the game.

There are many high quality and balanced games out there with much better graphics, gameplay and support than pwi. Find one and play it instead of this dump.
  • asdasd999s
    asdasd999s Posts: 1 Arc User
    lol, whats wrong? who a ever a smart player gonna suport the "advantage of cash", its a real dump of party, a lot of game company make much more money without "pay to win" system, game like league of legends and dota make it and doing very well with balanced and fair gameplay, look at merge server, are noticed a game "massive" who dont even have enough players, 100k+ players spending a little on fashion and mount is far better and lucrative, but that pay to win system is self destruition of a game, ppl stay leaving and pwi is still getting less and less money and sucess...

remember, make money and sucess are one thing, the pwi pay to win system just destroying the game year by year!
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User

If you want a fair or balanced game then pwi is not for you. They sell the materials for the top tier gear in the boutique for crying out loud. I highly recommend you play a different game if you want a fair experience. This is a game for whales (big spenders) to have fun in. The free players are just there to farm coins for them and give them something to one shot to feel good about the thousands they dropped on the game.

There are many high quality and balanced games out there with much better graphics, gameplay and support than pwi. Find one and play it instead of this dump.

lol, whats wrong? who a ever a smart player gonna suport the "advantage of cash", its a real dump of party, a lot of game company make much more money without "pay to win" system, game like league of legends and dota make it and doing very well with balanced and fair gameplay, look at merge server, are noticed a game "massive" who dont even have enough players, 100k+ players spending a little on fashion and mount is far better and lucrative, but that pay to win system is self destruition of a game, ppl stay leaving and pwi is still getting less and less money and sucess...

remember, make money and sucess are one thing, the pwi pay to win system just destroying the game year by year!

why are you two still here then?
    go to "other games" foum and contribute your ideas...
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User

why are you two still here then?
    go to "other games" foum and contribute your ideas...
    Because I'm one of those spenders and I dont' care if it is unfair...I was just giving him the harsh truth. If he wants a fair game this is'nt the place to find it.
This discussion has been closed.