DQ prices

tsukikohatsuya
tsukikohatsuya Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Suggestion Box
Is it possible you GM's can bring back the original prices for the DQ items. That was one of the main sources of income on the game for players who wanted an alternative to make money. It also was a good way to keep those teleportation fees in check. So please take some consideration into this suggestion of mine as it may be beneficial for the community as a whole.​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• teikiatsu11
    teikiatsu11 Posts: 98 Arc User
    Really the price was only nerfed due to heavy amounts of constant botting allowing players to afk and make millions over night. The choice was made by PWCN to prevent the botting issue they had over there and though our dev's could change it, it is a lot of work and it would inflate the economy again unless they were to disable botting. As much as I would love to see botting removed and old DQ prices returned I have very high doubts it will ever happen. Plus the suggestion has been made many times and sadly ignored.

P.S Get ready for a lot of people coming in here and telling you exactly what I stated, only in more obnoxious ways.
  • qupidyn
    qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User

Really the price was only nerfed due to heavy amounts of constant botting allowing players to afk and make millions over night. The choice was made by PWCN to prevent the botting issue they had over there and though our dev's could change it, it is a lot of work and it would inflate the economy again unless they were to disable botting. As much as I would love to see botting removed and old DQ prices returned I have very high doubts it will ever happen. Plus the suggestion has been made many times and sadly ignored.

P.S Get ready for a lot of people coming in here and telling you exactly what I stated, only in more obnoxious ways.

As you know, peoples are evils seeds, they will ALWASY looking a way to cheat. The best way is to have 24/7 GM in game, can be more if possible. No more bad language/sexist/other game or private server offers on World Chat. Now we have huge chaos on World Chat. Back to problem, yes they need to remove "auto cultivation" from game and be online if other players use illegal "auto cultivation" where ist not allowed. Now we have 0 bots in game, case no one wanna farm "coins" from mobs. DQ Items was great on low lvls, on lvl100+ if you are lucky you can get some 5kk gold from single BH 1. If you not lucky you will gain stupid Chips ;).
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    qupidyn wrote: »
    ...The best way is to have 24/7 GM in game, can be more if possible. ...

So, lets do some basic maths.....
    8-hour shift, you you will have 3 shifts a day.
    You can't have them work 7 days, so you need to increase the number of people working.
    3x5=15 people, and to cover the weekends well add a couple more. 20 seems a good number.

Now, all these people are doing is watching WC.
    If you figure they're probably paying about $8.75/hr and multiply that by 20 people for a 40-hour work week, that's $7,000 a week.
    For one server.
    For all 4 servers, that's $28,000 a week.

And remember, we're talking about a company that won't hire more that 25 support staff to manage 21 titles with millions of players each. Not 25 per title, 25 grand total for all of them.

Finally, GM's don't set the DQ prices. The Developers in China do. There's a reason that DQ got nerfed, and that NPC buy prices got nerfed. If you can find a way to fix the botting issue in China, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to maybe consider reverting it someday.

This topic has been discussed to death, and answered to death.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    [quote="sylenthunder;12700944"][quote="qupidyn;12700843"]...The best way is to have 24/7 GM in game, can be more if possible. ...[/quote]

You can't have them work 7 days, so you need to increase the number of people working.
    3x5=15 people, and to cover the weekends well add a couple more. 20 seems a good number.

If you figure they're probably paying about $8.75/hr and multiply that by 20 people for a 40-hour work week, that's $7,000 a week.
    For one server.

And remember, we're talking about a company that won't hire more that 25 support staff to manage 21 titles with millions of players each. Not 25 per title, 25 grand total for all of them.

Finally, GM's don't set the DQ prices. The Developers in China do. There's a reason that DQ got nerfed, and that NPC buy prices got nerfed. If you can find a way to fix the botting issue in China, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to maybe consider reverting it someday.

This topic has been discussed to death, and answered to death.[/quote]

[quote="sylenthunder;12700944"][quote="qupidyn;12700843"]...The best way is to have 24/7 GM in game, can be more if possible. ...[/quote]

For one server.

This topic has been discussed to death, and answered to death.[/quote]

Asked and answered close to the same Info I would give. Not going to log.

We asked for a GA program to be put in place to protect this tho ive tried and tried... Only 2 CMs seamed to get anywhere with this so its kinda in my files now until something happens. Thing is You can set GMs permissions and we have Mods on forums im totally surprised we have no one in game to help. They could Save 50% give or take of support tickets. First tho WE NEED A CM!

Thanks,

[i][color="#666666"][size="1"]Edited by SylenThunder to fix quote. And then the forum gods broke BBCode. >.<[/size][/color][/i]​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on