New Daily: Auntie Guu

hawnt
hawnt Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
There seems to be a new Daily starting with a NPC at Dreaming Stronghold, but the NPC is missing. Will this be fixed, or did I miss something?
P.S. NPC is in PWDatabase
pwdatabase.com/pwi/npc/43325
but no matching quest in mentioned there.
Post edited by hawnt on

Comments

• sharleennz
    sharleennz Posts: 6 Arc User
    its working for me on etherblade, whats it for i mean it has to be some sort of random event..not a perma thing because you have a chance at 12* orb
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    The NPC spawned on Dawnglory at 19:00 server time, and this was announced with a red system message.

Quest tip: Form a party for doing this. A lot of people on Dawnglory didn't get it yesterday because of a "max instances reached" bug. However, an old instance can be re-used over and over to finish the quest. The "quest" involves killing a 47 hp mob that only takes 1 damage per hit. Any character can kill it, it doesn't fight back and you've got 10 minutes to finish

Quest rewards: 1kk xp, 2 holy pills, 2 radiant reflective shards, 10 teleport stones, 1 primordial blood and a "suspicious dragon orb".
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    be warned!
    neither the 12 Star Dragon Orb Pack nor the Suspicious Dragon Orb stack.
    have fun collecting 41 of those (i assume for a title - or nothing?) since they are not even stashable. fox-2.gif
    still nice rewards 1m exp and blood for alts.​​
  • mondrake
    mondrake Posts: 5 Arc User
    what to do with suspicious dragon orbs ...npc it or can change it for soemthing somewhere?