Server Merge -- FREE Identity Stone is on the way (Updated)

Options

Comments

• mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks for the
    Most likely at the maintenance after the 20th, or via mail sometime before the end of the month.​​

Thanks for the fast response before this place got flooded with damn trolls and off topic people again.
  • frince
    frince Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    does anyone gotten their Identity stones yet?
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    As of 11:56am 8/20 I have not gotten it yet.
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    I think a lot of people havn't gotten theirs yet, I think it might take some time for everyone got get them
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    They haven't yet stated when they are sending them out. I would imagine it's going to be at least another week before anyone receives anything.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Options
    mintsummer wrote: »
    Hello PWI,

We are excited to announce that we will be sending out one free Identity Stone to characters that were renamed as a result of the recent server merge. Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

To recap, in order to have the stone granted to you, please follow the below checklist for each affected character:

• Keep space open in your mailbox as the item will be distributed via in-game mail.

We appreciate your patience. Thanks so much for playing PWI!

Today is Aug 20th.
    We will start collecting all affected characters and their log in record. Then set up the distribution.

• keisha1
    keisha1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    i logged in, and Sanctuary server is gone? where did it merge to?
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    keisha1 wrote: »
    i logged in, and Sanctuary server is gone? where did it merge to?
    Sanctuary merged with Lost City and formed Twilight Temple server, if I'm not mistaken.
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    Day 4 of anything relating to the Identity stones, and still nothing more has been discussed on about it.

I understand that the devs are super stretched out since everything fell apart with the server merge.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    asurin wrote: »
    Day 4 of anything relating to the Identity stones, and still nothing more has been discussed on about it.

I understand that the devs are super stretched out since everything fell apart with the server merge.
    3 days, and did you actually read the post 3 above you?
    Today is Aug 20th.
    We will start collecting all affected characters and their log in record. Then set up the distribution.

It doesn't happen overnight. Never has, likely never will.
    A few days at best, a week or two would be the norm.​​

​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    everything fell apart with the server merge.
    which server merge were you a part of :open_mouth: i didnt see. Much fall apart for the one i witnessed.
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    which server merge were you a part of :open_mouth: i didnt see. Much fall apart for the one i witnessed.
    I was with Raging Tide, and it's now Tideswell.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    And what about the factions with suffix in their names?
    I didnt see any reply will they get a free rename stone or they should submit ticket or what?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    I was with Raging Tide, and it's now Tideswell.

:# Guess tideswell is in shambles
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Tideswell seems ok, idk what shambles supposedly happened. I thought things went rather smoothly actually with the merge.
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• darky26
    Options
    I agree. I think everything went very well with the merge.

Everything is in place and alright. No missing toons, no missing gear, and I haven't heard of anyone missing anything.

It must be hard on the people that had to change time for events, but the merge itself, went well I think.
  • bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    darky26 wrote: »

Everything is in place and alright. No missing toons, no missing gear, and I haven't heard of anyone missing anything.

It must be hard on the people that had to change time for events, but the merge itself, went well I think.

everything went well for the merge except in the case of everyone that bought account stash stones getting screwed
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    darky26 wrote: »

everything went well for the merge except in the case of everyone that bought account stash stones getting screwed

Yeah there is that. I still have access to all 4 rows but it is tedious trying to make sure i have something in every slot to keep it like that.

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• darky26
    edited August 2015
    Options

I forgot about that. >.<
    I hope and wish it will be resolved soon!

• zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    only1wish wrote: »
    And what about the factions with suffix in their names?
    I didnt see any reply will they get a free rename stone or they should submit ticket or what?

sadly i don't think they will give a stone out for factions x.x it hasn't really been brought up by GMs and players seem more distracted by the player names to draw attention to it. i'd honestly love them to provide a faction name change stone and restore faction icons.
  • crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    Oh isn't that Nice :)
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    crazyelf said:

Omg hii Shawty and Taiga <3 Nice siggy ^^

• crazyelf
    crazyelf Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options

crazyelf said:

Omg hii Shawty and Taiga
    Well hello you too :smile: My wonderful Beauty-perfection
    95c3b8f8430f338ab14e1c3847da21b71369940907_full.png
    I am A True Tsundere and I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:cute
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2 Shawty_Star
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2 Mako_Sato
    Demon Venomancer- 99 Crazy_Roxy
  • beautyperfection
    beautyperfection Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options

crazyelf said:

Taiga
    crazyelf said:

crazyelf said:

Omg hii Shawty and Taiga
    Well hello you too :smile: My wonderful Beauty-perfection
    Hehe,
    I'ma stalk you in forums now <3

• monkeyspunk
    monkeyspunk Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    have i missed something i still have not seen anthing
    :o
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Unless you missed this.....
    Hello PWI,

We are excited to announce that we will be sending out one free Identity Stone to characters that were renamed as a result of the recent server merge. Characters that were renamed at the time of the merger with a suffix (LC, HL, RT, LC2, HL2, RT2) will be eligible for the free Identity Stone provided they have been successfully logged in to prior to August 20th. The item will be distributed by in-game mail, so please be sure to keep some space open in your in-game mailbox. We plan to have the item sent out by the end of August.

To recap, in order to have the stone granted to you, please follow the below checklist for each affected character:

• Keep space open in your mailbox as the item will be distributed via in-game mail.

Today is Aug 20th.

You haven't missed anything.

Curious though, since it's been 10 days and we haven't heard anything new. Surely searching the logs and then distributing items doesn't take this long.​​

​​
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

Unless you missed this.....

Hello PWI,

Today is Aug 20th.

You haven't missed anything.

Curious though, since it's been 10 days and we haven't heard anything new. Surely searching the logs and then distributing items doesn't take this long.​​

Would love to know myself what is going on with this...if all maybe 8 of their gms weren't so busy with other games and could actually give our game some damn attention.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Would love to know myself what is going on with this...if all maybe 8 of their gms weren't so busy with other games and could actually give our game some damn attention.
    Might be nice if they could fix the silly forums too. It's like the new splits reset all the work they've been fixing since June. Quoting people is hit-or-miss at best, and we're really getting some huge wall posts when it almost works.​​

​​
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="kalpeshk3">

Might be nice if they could fix the silly forums too. It's like the new splits reset all the work they've been fixing since June. Quoting people is hit-or-miss at best, and we're really getting some huge wall posts when it almost works.​​

You saying this? your GM saying to me Administrator is lie with us. And we don't do anything about this? if we have all rights i will give you stone? and what i think Administrator again trolled with us. Before he said same thing about code we not missed any player behind now he said on 20th Aug we send out Stone. Then where is stuck those damn stones? i could not find any player from Tideswell there got Identity Stone? If you peoples don't have any idea whats going on there then just don't give us troll reply at least.

Hello PWI,

Today is Aug 20th.

Hello PWI,

Today is Aug 20th.

You saying this? your GM saying to me Administrator is lie with us. And we don't do anything about this? if we have all rights i will give you stone? and what i think Administrator again trolled with us. Before he said same thing about code we not missed any player behind now he said on 20th Aug we send out Stone. Then where is stuck those damn stones? i could not find any player from Tideswell there got Identity Stone? If you peoples don't have any idea whats going on there then just don't give us troll reply at least.
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options