looking for QUEST CALLED drakes wit tigers wit

both these quests ( heaven and hell )drakes wit tigers witt , cant find i tryed looking in wiki and in goggle ect but nothing

nothing much were to get those scrolls tryed looking for days know even asked facotin members
can someone link me or tell me were to dig kill ect for them
thank u for looking take care xx

Comments

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    check pwdatabase.com its pretty self explanatory, and yes the quests/scrolls still function, its a bit peculiar which quests you can choose from though-depends on your culti level
  • breser
    breser Posts: 9 Arc User
    If those are the 2 I am thinking of they are random drops you need in Twilight temple
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Yeah, they are dropped in TT. Hasn't been much attention paid to them since packs came out, but was some great gear early on.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    breser wrote: »
    If those are the 2 I am thinking of they are random drops you need in Twilight temple
    advoc wrote: »
    Yeah, they are dropped in TT. Hasn't been much attention paid to them since packs came out, but was some great gear early on.

what; no, you're mixing up "Annal:|s and Purgatol Document/Demonol Document
  • flyawayeast
    flyawayeast Posts: 1 New User
    those are rare drops from mobs in heaven and hell. pretty sure any mob got a shot at dropin one in there but rare.
    you can find the books in ah sometimes but the items you get from em (the ones you need for the drakes wit quest and whatnot) cannot be put in ah so harder to find
  • stephjc35
    stephjc35 Posts: 4 Arc User
    thank u i have a look much aprecated
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    It's just super rare books for **** gear. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3379

I have like five rare books been meaning to sell. There is two quests that require the rare books never bothered with them cause the gear is no good.

Here is the other quest http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3375

• chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    Honestly, these quests are not worth doing. I have a hard time leaving quests undone but these two I did... the books are very hard to get, and they are basically an oracle that requests kills in Abaddon and SoT. In the past, players sold these books fairly often, but that is not the case anymore (since people have wised up and are just not doing the quest). So you will have to spend days grinding in Lothranis/Momaganon trying to get the required books, and in the end the reward is awful (once again something that was nice in the past when we had much lesser gear).

This is an example of one of the books:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/10090
    I believe you need seven different demonol documents for Tiger's Wit, then you have to complete them in order to get the scrolls from them.

Good luck to you if you do try it.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    i've gotten those purgotol/demonal books from really rare drops in eden and brim, but if you try to farm there, dont expect them to drop. mine were 1 by random chance of a drop, 2 being put in my inventory due to random squad
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Almost any high level mob can drop the books, but they're exceedingly rare. This quest was barely doable when there were a lot more people playing the game and grinding on mobs. It's basically impossible to complete these days.
  • thundercleas
    thundercleas Posts: 22 Arc User
    proud to say i beat both quests
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Those 2 quest Use the Demonid something like that scroll, you have 7 scroll that drop from different mob, The you need to go in Aba or sot to kill specific mobs, each mob on the scroll is unique, when you have all the scroll you can trade them for a semi end gear. Semi cause NV is better.

In all is fun to do but a big waist of time if you have better to do.

SOT ( quest is Tiger's will )
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3376

Aba ( quest Drake's Will )
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3369