Email with Never Winter Code

Comments

• djslushe
    djslushe Posts: 18 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    So what about the players that DIDN'T get those codes in their email? So tons of players got extra free stuff and the rest of us get nothing? lol Tons of players got PWI Holy Knight Packs or PWI Holy Warrior Packs via some code..and not everyone got said item. So is going on?
    We don't leave any player behind!
    You should get the email with the code only for your account. Could you please check your junk emails? (Just in case) If it is not there, I can message you your exclusive code. LOL

LOL
    You gotta be kidding me. We don't leave any player behind??

So, I just got an e-mail with a code for being the oh-so-loyal player and I redeemed the code which in turn sent me 1 profundity scroll 1. Wow. Everyone gets these super charms in their mail if they are lucky enough to get a code in the e-mail in the first place, and I get a 200k exp scroll. No you don't leave any player behind, but you do kick some in the gut from time to time.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    I would like to say, people please don't bash or be upset with mintsummer or sheepclouds. I am quite confident this isn't THEIR fault and they are doing their best to help us as they are able to.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • kazeodori
    kazeodori Posts: 1 Arc User
    You should get the email with the code only for your account. Could you please check your junk emails? (Just in case) If it is not there, I can message you your exclusive code. LOL
    So I got the faulty Neverwinter code. I have not received another email with the backup code. Yes, I have checked all mail in my email. I'd like to be messaged.

• rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    I did not get any code.
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • hogtpl
    hogtpl Posts: 88 Arc User
    never got any email either.
  • slayer5857
    slayer5857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    lol i got the neverwinter code too xD
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    djslushe wrote: »
    LOL

So, I just got an e-mail with a code for being the oh-so-loyal player and I redeemed the code which in turn sent me 1 profundity scroll 1. Wow. Everyone gets these super charms in their mail if they are lucky enough to get a code in the e-mail in the first place, and I get a 200k exp scroll. No you don't leave any player behind, but you do kick some in the gut from time to time.

The Profundity Scroll 1 is the first tier reward of the login event going on.

• astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User
    Its great that my catshop got a code for auto potter, charms etc.. it really needed those cuz competition is brutal out there.
    my main account however just got never winter code and a profundity scroll in the mailbox. I periocially checking my email to see if they sent a code for me but nothing so far ill hold out hope and have some faith in pwe staff though. its just free stuff afterall i really can't complain lol
    Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • muthubasha
    muthubasha Posts: 1 Arc User
    i also need one. come on guys . send to all players
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    jabq wrote: »
    I got the email but the code says internal error

If you have never made a character in Neverwinter the system will tell you that there is an "Internal Error". You will need to create a character before you can use the code. :)

Does that mean we download neverwinter ( a few gb) create a character, and go to arc to redeem this code for a pwi character? onion-4.gif​​

If you create a character for Neverwinter, you can redeem the Neverwinter code that was sent by mistake on the PWI email and it will go to your new Neverwinter character. If you have no interest in Neverwinter, there is no need to make a character and redeem the code. :)

I don't think that the correct PWI email made it out before the end of the day Friday. To resend the email, a list has to be sent to engineering so they can create individual codes and then that list has to be resent. It didn't help matters that Star Trek Online also received codes from Neverwinter in an email. The replacement PWI code email will probably go out early next week.

For anyone who redeemed a code that said it was from PWI and then didn't have to pick a server/character, that was probably a Neverwinter code. Neverwinter adds the reward to your account and then you pick it up at an NPC in the game. You can check this by selecting "Redeem a Code" again and then "View Redeemed Keys" and it will tell you the item and the Game it was redeemed for.

The players who got codes that let them pick a server/character but didn't get anything have me worried that one of the email prizes isn't working correctly, I will look into that and get back to you. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User

If you have never made a character in Neverwinter the system will tell you that there is an "Internal Error". You will need to create a character before you can use the code. :)

Does that mean we download neverwinter ( a few gb) create a character, and go to arc to redeem this code for a pwi character? onion-4.gif​​

If you create a character for Neverwinter, you can redeem the Neverwinter code that was sent by mistake on the PWI email and it will go to your new Neverwinter character. If you have no interest in Neverwinter, there is no need to make a character and redeem the code. :)

I don't think that the correct PWI email made it out before the end of the day Friday. To resend the email, a list has to be sent to engineering so they can create individual codes and then that list has to be resent. It didn't help matters that Star Trek Online also received codes from Neverwinter in an email. The replacement PWI code email will probably go out early next week.

For anyone who redeemed a code that said it was from PWI and then didn't have to pick a server/character, that was probably a Neverwinter code. Neverwinter adds the reward to your account and then you pick it up at an NPC in the game. You can check this by selecting "Redeem a Code" again and then "View Redeemed Keys" and it will tell you the item and the Game it was redeemed for.

The players who got codes that let them pick a server/character but didn't get anything have me worried that one of the email prizes isn't working correctly, I will look into that and get back to you. :)

On top of it like a boss.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2015

I did the "view redeemed keys" as suggested and you are correct, mine had been a Neverwinter code. Since I had trashed an email concerning Neverwinter previously I didn't think the email that told me it was a PWI loyal players code would be that (plus people were reporting that the NW codes gave internal errors). But thank you for clearing that up.

Here's what I'm wondering now - if you resend all of the emails, does that mean that a lot of people are just going to get 2 packs while the rest of us only get one? Because a friend in game pointed out that his came with a nice chunk of money (some stack of items work 100k each) and it seems unfair that a bunch of people will get double.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    More than one PWI email went out yesterday. The first email, had the correct codes and the second had Neverwinter codes. They are only resending the second email so there shouldn't be any duplicate prizes, also the rewards given by the two emails are different. Since I know people will be curious, the first email was an extra reward for charging and the second email was for any player that logged in within the last 30 days. :)

I guess that makes sense - of the friends I mentioned earlier the one who got the knight pack, had charged in the past, and he and the others had returned to the game recently

I myself have charged in the past and drop in and out of the game - as noted above got no emails. guess i'm SOL.

​​
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User

I did not received any mail not from neverwinter either not from PWI Good Job pwi giving it to loyal peoples or just random peoples?
  • mommacrow77
    mommacrow77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well a code was finally sent on each of my accounts, but it's another one for Neverwinter and it's the same one I was sent before. Can't be redeemed again....I hope they send another for PWI.
  • djslushe
    djslushe Posts: 18 Arc User
    LOL

The Profundity Scroll 1 is the first tier reward of the login event going on.

Ty. So the log in event sent a code to my e-mail? I thought usually they just get mailed in-game. Still irks me I don't get the fancy charms like mostly everyone else. Not surprised nor expecting a fix at this point. Ty all for the input.

• hansbock75
    hansbock75 Posts: 20 Arc User
    I did not received any mail not from neverwinter nights or pwi either.
  • noodlepunch
    noodlepunch Posts: 132 Arc User
    Ty. So the log in event sent a code to my e-mail? I thought usually they just get mailed in-game. Still irks me I don't get the fancy charms like mostly everyone else. Not surprised nor expecting a fix at this point. Ty all for the input.

No, the login even didn't send a code to your email. The two possible email codes, from what I've read, are either for a Holy Warrior VIP Gift Pack or Holy Knight VIP Pack (I received this one, so I can't confirm the other). While I'm sure there could be a strange possibility that you received the same item that the first tier of this current login event sends you, I'm leaning towards the fact you probably got that sent to your in-game mail because you reached the first tier of the login event.

Sheepclouds stated they are working on getting correct emails out so give them a bit of time to fix it :)
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    PWE probably lost half their email database which is why some people never got mails. ( i used to get spam for all the PWE games on all my accounts and now only one gets them so i wouldnt be surprised if this was true ).
    Would be nice if there was an option to verify that your mail id was still registered with the company
    ( and no not just the info in your account option because on half the browsers if i login to my account it says user not found anyway so we all know how reliable that is )
  • starrygirl
    starrygirl Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got the neverwinter code but it doesn't work
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User

I'm sure the Klingons were thrilled.

OMG that avatar of yours is hypnotic
  • sherrii
    sherrii Posts: 1 Arc User
    I did not receive any mail either :neutral: although like everyone I know got one D:
  • iffy22
    iffy22 Posts: 20 Arc User
    mint, can you message me the code? whenever theres a code over email, i dont get it.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    So what about the players that DIDN'T get those codes in their email? So tons of players got extra free stuff and the rest of us get nothing? lol Tons of players got PWI Holy Knight Packs or PWI Holy Warrior Packs via some code..and not everyone got said item. So is going on?

can you pm the code when you have some free time? :)
    I didn't get it on my email. I also did look on my junk mail but is not there.

• bulldawg617
    bulldawg617 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well a code was finally sent on each of my accounts, but it's another one for Neverwinter and it's the same one I was sent before. Can't be redeemed again....I hope they send another for PWI.

Same with me, :/
  • purehonor
    purehonor Posts: 19 Arc User
    can I be messaged my code? for some reason.. I am not really receiving emails from PWI except from arc and Jade Dynasty :/
    ~Do Not Divert Your Life To The Evils~
    ~Keep Your Mind Pure  And Focused  And You Shall Live A Life Full of Honor~

• ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Didn't get a code on this account, my junk mail has two mails from spammers only. Most recent mail from PWI is Neverwinter announcement "Conquer our biggest map yet!‏ " Checking my other account now.

• wagonmaster
    wagonmaster Posts: 2 Arc User
    ironknight wrote: »
    Didn't get a code on this account, my junk mail has two mails from spammers only. Most recent mail from PWI is Neverwinter announcement "Conquer our biggest map yet!‏ " Checking my other account now.

Quoting myself: Nothing here either, three spam mails in junk folder.

Olympus west ID:
    2220103G040200041003700S0fb1ff
  • ifake
    ifake Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are we "all" going to get the code for PWI? I got it on my alt that I dropped for years... I rather get it on main but nothing in mail :cry:
  • yyy93
    yyy93 Posts: 5 Arc User
    I also opened a ticket 'bout this, had a short response from a GM, that they're thrying to fix it, but they didnt update me in 4-5 days... or whenerver the code poped in our mails