Email with Never Winter Code

Hi PWI Community!

Some PWI players recently received an email containing a code that is only redeemable for Neverwinter. This was a mistake, but please feel free to use the Neverwinter codes. :) The proper PWI gift package is on the way. Sorry for the mix-up!

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    So what about the players that DIDN'T get those codes in their email? So tons of players got extra free stuff and the rest of us get nothing? lol Tons of players got PWI Holy Knight Packs or PWI Holy Warrior Packs via some code..and not everyone got said item. So is going on?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    So what about the players that DIDN'T get those codes in their email? So tons of players got extra free stuff and the rest of us get nothing? lol Tons of players got PWI Holy Knight Packs or PWI Holy Warrior Packs via some code..and not everyone got said item. So is going on?

The codes don't work. I get internal error. Assuming these are the email codes they were speaking of. 6w6uzPAF k2Ma1DVv​​
  • zoner112012
    Problem is tons of people already used the codes and got free stuff...so wtf..why do some players get this extra free stuff and the rest of us don't? Like I won't lie I really don't give a **** about any of the items in the packs I have seen that the people got it's the point of the matter. As is they are already putting this ahead of the fact that they took away spirit coins. Still waiting to get those back too. I expect compensation for this blunder for sure. Taking away a functioning part of my items i paid for in game...this is getting to be quite ridiculous.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    i think they are sending out codes to fix it. Thank you for aknowledging the mistake @mintsummer and letting us know its being fixed.
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    We don't leave any player behind!
    You should get the email with the code only for your account. Could you please check your junk emails? (Just in case) If it is not there, I can message you your exclusive code. LOL

• spacepirate04
    spacepirate04 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I got the email but the code says internal error
  • eltita
    eltita Posts: 3 Arc User
    My codes also say internal error
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempus Fugit, Carpe Diem
  • man11111
    man11111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    never got a new code still wating for a new code nothing in junk mail ;(
  • kellty63
    kellty63 Posts: 2 Arc User
    didn't get the email with a new code.
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    You should get the email with the code only for your account. Could you please check your junk emails? (Just in case) If it is not there, I can message you your exclusive code. LOL

i did not get a mail, did you mean to message you via forum pm? or did you mean message you via support ticket? fox-16.gif​​
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    Mintsummer, I also have not yet gotten replacement code.
  • dragoon172
    dragoon172 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I did not get any code emailed to me.
  • mommacrow77
    mommacrow77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    no new code here on either account
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee

If you have never made a character in Neverwinter the system will tell you that there is an "Internal Error". You will need to create a character before you can use the code. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    i also didnt get a code sent to my email at all.
  • glassguitar
    No new code for me either, been checking email (including spam folder) like crazy.
  • venky123
    venky123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i didnt get any new codes yet :(
  • pepper07
    pepper07 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Well dang... I didn't get any new codes via email or spam mail.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User

If you have never made a character in Neverwinter the system will tell you that there is an "Internal Error". You will need to create a character before you can use the code. :)

Does that mean we download neverwinter ( a few gb) create a character, and go to arc to redeem this code for a pwi character? onion-4.gif​​
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    i checked all mails lol junked spam trash inbox still not received mail what would you do now?
  • kalpeshk3
    kalpeshk3 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    mintsummer wrote: »
    everyone u checked personally got mail or what? im here give me details about i got mail too? can u do???
    im sending tickets about other issues your team keep giving stupid reasons now this one more issue i still not received mail now tell me you have proof you send me mail? LOL

Edit by SylenThunder: Removed double-quote​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • glassguitar
    Still no new email for me and no reply to messages sent. I did however get an email requesting I fill out a survey about my experience with PWE support system .... :|
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    I got an email, to the correct email for this account, giving a code for loyal players (which I'd say I am since I have been here since the game started!). When I put the code in, it didn't let me choose server or character but just said "Thank you! Your code was successfully redeemed" and yet no characters on this account received anything.

I was really looking forward to it too. This is highly disappointing.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Special Gift Enclosed for Our Most Loyal Players < title of email one friend got with code (dated 21st) < received Holy Knight gift
    Grab your FREE Gift Pack Today < title of email a another got (dated 21st) < received Holy Warrior gift

Me < no email < recieved beggar all. It's nice to be included. (I also didnt get an accidental NW code which would have been nice as I play that on and off)
    ​​
    Post edited by eiledon on
  • brithedarkangel#8032
    brithedarkangel#8032 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Got the codes for both and the PWI one doesn't work
    I'm an angel I swear I am. The horns are just there to hold my halo up!!
    657410mkknv10dfd.jpg
  • khurshed
    khurshed Posts: 16 Arc User
    ok i got the damn niverwinter code i hope PWI send the right code will stay tuned to my email
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I got the code on my alt account, but not on my main. I'd like to know why that happens. I mean, is it a technical error? And what kind of error is it?

Just curious, that's all.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    got no pwi codes but a code-less neverwinter mail.
  • zoner112012
    Lol this is hilarious.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    I got the code for pwi but only in 1 of my accounts.