Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    How about this i used said email codes for theyre coresponding accounts. it didnt even let me choose a charecter to put anything on and it gives me somthing for the neverwinter game that i cant use cuase iv no charecter there. what **** is that =/
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    I got this email, but the code in it was the code they they are also sending to neverwinter players .... *facepalm* ... this in an email that said "Thank you for being loyal to PWI, here is a reward for you"
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    The email codes are something wrong with PWIs teams communications. There will be a blog post about it as soon as they can. They made another bungle they will let us know whats up.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    I dont get it why you ppl say its something wrong.
    I receive 2 mail. One with the title Neverwinter and one with the title PWI.
    One with the title Neverwinter got no code just something ''conquest our biggest map yet'' which I dont care about.
    And the other with title PW has the code.
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I dont get it why you ppl say its something wrong.
    I receive 2 mail. One with the title Neverwinter and one with the title PWI.
    One with the title Neverwinter got no code just something ''conquest our biggest map yet'' which I dont care about.
    And the other with title PW has the code.

I have spoken to a GM in game. There was a mix up and it will be addressed xD. Some people got them some didn't.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • awsmderp
    awsmderp Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @zoner112012 said:
    > bloodedone87 wrote: »
    >
    > I dont get it why you ppl say its something wrong.
    > I receive 2 mail. One with the title Neverwinter and one with the title PWI.
    > One with the title Neverwinter got no code just something ''conquest our biggest map yet'' which I dont care about.
    > And the other with title PW has the code.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have spoken to a GM in game. There was a mix up and it will be addressed xD. Some people got them some didn't.

I hope they do. My two friends got one, and I got nothing on both of my accounts. Feels bad, man.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    The email codes are something wrong with PWIs teams communications. There will be a blog post about it as soon as they can. They made another bungle they will let us know whats up.

Ah one day ... Just one day!!!

Glad im not the CM for this game TBH...
  • forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    Ohh so thats why i only got Neverwinter mail at same time as my other account got PWI mail lol
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    i got the code too and i think it has something to do with how long you played because the mail says so.
    Check your mail with the character you play the longest and a code should be there.

I did not however got a mail from one of my old toons and got one on my pretty recently (1 year and a few months so for my playtime recently) made account and got a code there. For the lower pack but still i got a code.

My main got the big pack which is a nice have, thank you PWI appreciate it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    g3HyAlzr -Explorer's Kit
    It will expire on Aug 31
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    edited August 2015
    awsmderp wrote: »
    > @zoner112012 said:
    >
    > One with the title Neverwinter got no code just something ''conquest our biggest map yet'' which I dont care about.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I have spoken to a GM in game. There was a mix up and it will be addressed xD. Some people got them some didn't.

I hope they do. My two friends got one, and I got nothing on both of my accounts. Feels bad, man.

We don't leave any players behind!
    We will have a follow up email soon to make sure everyone has their gift. Or I can message you your exclusive code.
    And please keep this thread as all valid codes discussion.
    If you have question towards the code in your email, please go to another announcement. Thank you!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1202182/email-with-never-winter-code
  • spacepirate04
    spacepirate04 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I got the code in my email but wouldnt work for the account its linked to says internal error
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    I got an email, to the correct email for this account, giving a code for loyal players. When I put the code it, it didn't let me choose server or character but just said "Thank you! Your code was successfully redeemed" and yet no characters on this account received anything.

I was really looking forward to it too. This is highly disappointing.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2015
    mintsummer wrote: »
    g3HyAlzr -Explorer's Kit
    It will expire on Aug 31

Thanks Updated. (Never mind ovenusarmanio beat me to it, THANKS venus)
    chchchchia wrote: »
    I got an email, to the correct email for this account, giving a code for loyal players. When I put the code it, it didn't let me choose server or character but just said "Thank you! Your code was successfully redeemed" and yet no characters on this account received anything.

I was really looking forward to it too. This is highly disappointing.​​

Think you may need to log a ticket.

Thanks,
  • chchchchia
    heero200 wrote: »

Think you may need to log a ticket.

Thanks,

My apologies, I'd posted in the wrong thread by accident.​​
    ih8868.jpg
  • dbs4sin
    dbs4sin Posts: 11 Arc User
    I didn't get mail for the "Holly Knight Pack",but got the other one.I would like a clarification what do you need to do to qualify for that one.

Also,playing this game since 2009.Cheers \o
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2015
    dbs4sin wrote: »
    I didn't get mail for the "Holly Knight Pack",but got the other one.I would like a clarification what do you need to do to qualify for that one.

Also,playing this game since 2009.Cheers \o
    mintsummer wrote: »
    awsmderp wrote: »
    > @zoner112012 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

We don't leave any players behind!
    We will have a follow up email soon to make sure everyone has their gift. Or I can message you your exclusive code.
    And please keep this thread as all valid codes discussion.
    If you have question towards the code in your email, please go to another announcement. Thank you!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1202182/email-with-never-winter-code

Their is a problem with the System so some people didn't get anything. Being looked into... All we know...

Thanks,
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2015
    Why cant we delete Posts?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    For the same reason I can't merge posts/topics. The feature isn't enabled for your user level.

If you ask a mod nicely, we'll be happy to take care of it. Or just edit it to say "Delete Me".​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    For the same reason I can't merge posts/topics. The feature isn't enabled for your user level.

If you ask a mod nicely, we'll be happy to take care of it. Or just edit it to say "Delete Me".​​

Ok don't feel so stupid now I cant delete my own double post.

Wow just WOW... ever gonna be fixed?

Thanks for Reply.
  • sabreblade
    sabreblade Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I received an email for a code to redeem. When I redeemed the code it just said code was redeemed. I never got anything at all. No asking what server or character. I did not get a thing. I did not use the wrong code for wrong account. It took the code but I got nothing. I have 2 accounts and can tell the difference. what do you have to have a high lv to get or what.
  • sabreblade
    sabreblade Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    My husband got his code to work and dang if I am not jelouse.
  • heerohex#3018
    sabreblade wrote: »
    I received an email for a code to redeem. When I redeemed the code it just said code was redeemed. I never got anything at all. No asking what server or character. I did not get a thing. I did not use the wrong code for wrong account. It took the code but I got nothing. I have 2 accounts and can tell the difference. what do you have to have a high lv to get or what.

just wait for a few more days and ticket it. just check it over again to make sure its the case.

Thanks,
  • chchchchia
    sabreblade wrote: »

The same thing happened to me. They sent codes for another game accidentally, and in that other game you don't choose a character - it goes to an NPC and you pick it up in the game. So basically you have a prize in Neverwinter now lol. But they are working on resending emails. You can post and check on progress here:

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1202182/email-with-never-winter-code/p1​​
    ih8868.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    Just a heads Up I cant edit the front post.

ALSO 2 codes will expire on the 31. Please make sure you use them if you already have not.

Thanks
  • heerohex#3018
    Now Updated.

2 Codes Expired. - Removed to Old Codes.

Can edit My posts again.
  • asurin
    asurin Posts: 86 Arc User
    There was suppose to be a Dreamchaser code already released. Did anyone get it yet?
    FoxyGR.gif
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    asurin said:

There was suppose to be a Dreamchaser code already released. Did anyone get it yet?

It was no code. For new acounts and new chars made. Those received a dreamchaser pack in mailbox after playing their first fresh made toon 2-3 hours.
    giphy.gif

• heerohex#3018
    Added.

GWv9yyGa - Sparkling Treasure Trove - Expiry Date 10/7/15 -
    Notes: redeemed up to 4 times per account.
    Confirmed By Heero 16/09/15

1 Removed.
  • kryzzly
    kryzzly Posts: 3 Arc User
    got a new code in email and it already say invalid,its account bound so cant use on others but why already invalid when i got it only 2 hours ago
This discussion has been closed.