event shop news

Options
ethika1
ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
"That’s not all: There will also be exclusive Fashion sets you will be able to try on your character directly from the Shop. Check it after August 19th to discover them!"

-looks in event shop-
o.0 whats this talking about?

Comments

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    If you go to boutique > event > fashion > new

There are now 3 (quite expensive) sets there that weren't before. Shinobi, Aegean, and Flourishing for females, and Aegean, Shinobi, and Hustling for males.
  • ethika1
    Options
    oh so theyre not exclusive at all
  • konataizumichan
    Options
    Well, not in the traditional sense I suppose. But those prices will definitely exclude me from buying them lol.

Regardless of what they say or what the price is, it's nice to see some new things in our poor neglected event shop. How bout those 800 gold flyers?

Seems like they're trying to get everyone to spend up their event gold for some reason. I know they said a while back that sage / demon cards were going to be removed but we still get them from tigers.

Honestly idk what's going on anymore.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    Well, not in the traditional sense I suppose. But those prices will definitely exclude me from buying them lol.

Regardless of what they say or what the price is, it's nice to see some new things in our poor neglected event shop. How bout those 800 gold flyers?

Seems like they're trying to get everyone to spend up their event gold for some reason. I know they said a while back that sage / demon cards were going to be removed but we still get them from tigers.

Honestly idk what's going on anymore.

cuz you know not using the event tickets cause client instability mouse-2.gif

But im really diggin the 100 gold item im going to buy it when my auto potter expires​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • ethika1
    Options
    When you say Exclusive i think like how they had the Bollywood Star set only in the event shop
  • konataizumichan
    Options
    razzzza wrote: »
    cuz you know not using the event tickets cause client instability​​

Is that so o.o ...welp, learn something new every day...

ethika1 wrote: »
    When you say Exclusive i think like how they had the Bollywood Star set only in the event shop

You are correct in thinking that way. But as we all know...

> logic
    > pwe

Pick one
  • ethika1
    edited August 2015
    Options
    LOGIC!!! D=<
  • iconique
    iconique Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    I know they said a while back that sage / demon cards were going to be removed but we still get them from tigers.

They meant the tickets, ex. from the login events, not the cards themselves. We were told they would be removed after the servers merged. Then as a last minute change, the staff announced they retracted the decision; the tickets still vanished anyway. I tried it on a bank character. tiger-12.gif

Funny thing is, after this week's maintenance, I logged in an alt I hadn't checked in a while and saw I still had mail with event gold tickets. I took the items out thinking they would disappear, but the Blessing of God quest actually went through this time. So if anyone's still somehow got those sitting around in their mail, now's a good time to take them out.​​
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    800 event gold for a flyer is abit much, i will continue to swim in my almost endless amount of smileys.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin