Pack alts army

darkdemen
darkdemen Posts: 54 Arc User
So, you can get x2 packs even on level 1 char. What will happen to economy with lots of hammers and stones?

Comments

• magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Considerring that statistically, people will abuse any act of kindness that PWI does now and then, nothing too good will come out of it :smile:
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    IPs who are abusing this to the extreme are apparently getting a temp ban. Not sure just heard that from an acquaintance.

So far since it seems that people need to do some sort of work for the majority of pure coin reward coin inflation isnt too nuts. Yet.

Hypers and charms markets are in the ditch tho.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »

Hypers and charms markets are in the ditch tho.

I thought charms have been down since that login event a few month ago that gave out rewards to all toons that participated, even on the same account. I made 5 extra toons just so I could get the full 1200 event gold so I ended up with loads of charms. I still have yet to touch my plat charms. Of course, I can't say it was all that fun; CV is extremely boring and doing it 5 times was pretty awful. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do it 10+ times for a bunch of items that will inevitably suffer a price crash due to a flooded market. Not to mention going through all the hassle of making 10+ arc accounts, which requires 10+ email accounts, which will require phone number hassle after a few are made.

Honestly, I could care less about people exploiting this, as the economy will continue to disappoint no matter what does or doesn't happen. My issue is that PWI hands out all these tradable goods like candy, but tons of all-class pets and the anni fashion my BM got years ago aren't even account stashable(Yet my anni mount is).
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    darkdemen wrote: »
    So, you can get x2 packs even on level 1 char. What will happen to economy with lots of hammers and stones?

What economy? what are you talking about, its A GAME! You must be one of those that get mad/pissed off when players not R9 nor rich get something good.
    @GM: Ty for the codes and stuffs, we love yall <3 A x2 exp/drop would be nice too :D
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    By the way, for Shashahas benefit, I didn't say anything about people not being able to get rich. That was your addition :)
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Charms? I think its already 1 year since ppl buy charms less and less.
    giphy.gif