How do you increase inventory beyond 64?

I thought they increased the size of inventory space to 80? I currently have 64. I speak to the banker with inventory stones in my bag and he's not giving me any quest to expand the inventory space.

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    ever thought about using super inventory stones?

i heard that question sooo many times on WC by now its insane mouse-47.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    In fact it depends on how u increased to 64 slots.
    If u used Super inv. Stone, u need a super inv. stone again.
    If u used Inv. extension stones, u need Inventory extension stones again.

So I guess you speak about the stones from the code packs. If the banker doesn't give you the quest, it should be because you increased to 64 slots with a super stone, not with a normal ones.

The problem is in the prerequired quests, as you can see in database:
    Quest to increase from 64 to 72: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/32556
    You can see that in required quest, there is "Inv. Extension Stone" which is the quest to increase from 56 slots to 64.

Some people who bought the Super stone in boutique had the same problem, because they increased to 64 with normal stone and not super. They could have fixed it with support ticket.

I don't know if ticket can help in that case, but you can try.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »

So I guess you speak about the stones from the code packs. If the banker doesn't give you the quest, it should be because you increased to 64 slots with a super stone, not with a normal ones.

You can see that in required quest, there is "Inv. Extension Stone" which is the quest to increase from 56 slots to 64.

Some people who bought the Super stone in boutique had the same problem, because they increased to 64 with normal stone and not super. They could have fixed it with support ticket.

Not just super inventory stones, but the same issue occurs if you did the all the upgrade quests with DQ mats then used the regular stones.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    razzzza wrote: »
    ever thought about using super inventory stones?

i heard that question sooo many times on WC by now its insane

No it didn't occur to me cause the inventory stone I had specifically says that it can raise the inventory to a max of 80 using multiple stones.

Here is quote of the ingame description of said item : "Expanding beyond 64 slots require multiple stones. Maximum inventory slots : 80"

It didn't say how many multiple stones, so I tried 2, 3, then 4 in my bag and still no quest, which is why I asked.

Thanks for being of no help. Fortunately others were very helpful.
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    zoube wrote: »

I can't remember for sure if I originally used super inv stone or a regular one (though I think I did use the regular ones), but thanks for the explanation. People like you restore my faith in the community.

Not just super inventory stones, but the same issue occurs if you did the all the upgrade quests with DQ mats then used the regular stones.

I can't remember for sure, but I think I did do as you described here. Thanks for the input.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    It really shouldn't matter if we used a super inventory stone or not before. The inventory stones SPECIFICALLY say that you can use them to increase beyond 64. Can anyone confirm if PWE will help if you submit a ticket to increase the size of your inventory if you have the regular stones? Would be nice.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    It matter because the quest require another one. And depending on the way you increase to 64 you didn't do the same quests.

I have Inv. Extension Stone x2 but I can't have the quest because I never did the quest required, as you can see on the pwdatabase:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/32556

And here is the page with Super inventory stone:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33582
    --> Reqiured Quests Find Super Inventory Stone
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I increased my bag initially to 64 using a Super Inventory stone. Then I bought another one in the last sale and it actually failed. I ended up with 64 instead of 80 (which I already had) and had to submit a ticket for a refund.

Not sure if it's worth trying again.....
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    You need to buy 2 Super inventory stone, cause only the Super inventory increase quest will give acess to 80, only way to do that is to do the 1st quest, EVEN if you use 1 row stone.

Same goes for the veno bag.
  • chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    It really shouldn't matter if we used a super inventory stone or not before. The inventory stones SPECIFICALLY say that you can use them to increase beyond 64. Can anyone confirm if PWE will help if you submit a ticket to increase the size of your inventory if you have the regular stones? Would be nice.

I can confirm that they will not help at all. I have used super inventory stones in the past on the majority of my characters and wanted to use the inventory stones I had to get them to 80. I sent in a ticket showing that it could not be done, and telling them that it was quite unfair to be forced to buy another super stone when we had normal extension stones that clearly stated they could be used in multiples to extend the inventory. They replied back that we have to use super stones and there is nothing they can do about it.​​
    ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)