Enough with this Invite a Friend popup

chchchchia
chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
Seriously, we don't need reminded every single week. Give us an "ignore forever" option.

I play so many characters that I am constantly seeing this popup and it's driving me crazy. I really don't want to have to completely clear out all of my friend lists because there are some that may return.​​
ih8868.jpg
Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)

Comments

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    agreed! fox-38.gif​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I love clicking the "ignore for a week" and then being prompted again the next day.

China like spam though. I mean, they sell horns in the boutique.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vertgod
    vertgod Posts: 24 Arc User
    I also agree with this! I also play multiple toons and it's just ridiculous how much this pops up. I'd also like it if, after you click the little envelop under the map it would stop blinking, it's a bit distracting. As well as, that annoying welcome back pop-up you get when you haven't logged a toon for more than 20 days. Now, it's not such an issue on toons that can claim the reward for logging back in, but if your toon is under the level requirement it just sort of hangs out on your screen and you can't do anything but relog to get it to go away. Granted, I haven't logged any of my baby toons in awhile to know if this is still an issue since it was introduced. Even if they don't remove these pop-ups, if they could make them smaller so you could move them out of the way I'd be contented.​​
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    This popup is indeed very annoying
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    I agree, the pop-up really isn't necessary after the first oh I dunno... 6 times you see it?
    I also really wish it would stop blinking, or could it just stop putting people on the list that can't actually be clicked?
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    agreed! fox-38.gif

...i should post this every week fox-2.gif​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    I mean, the GM answering a lot of tickets nowadays is this guy.

hqdefault.jpg

So pretty sure annoying spam is like, amusing to them.

I kid. I kid. About the GM, they have no say on the matter. Not about the pop-up though. The spam is very annoying.
    ​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    While I do agree the popups are annoying, especially the welcome back one that won't go away, I'm growing quite fond of my collection of attack and defense charms, I'm up to about 70k now... that should last a while eh?