Male or Female Cleric?

Options
darknight2350
darknight2350 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Cleric
You'd think the choice would be simple. For me, not so much.

I'm a guy irl that enjoys the look of the cleric skills and have both a male and female cleric. However. It's a difficult choice to choose.

In general females always look better in healing gear and have the iconic healer look. However if I pick female I have to deal with the fact that people thinking I'm a girl player. Some of these people are...alittle too friendly to say the least. :#

However if I wanted a male cleric instead of a female the animations and spell effects.... It just looks very, odd. I mean a male character pumping out pink spell effects and buffs. It doesn't really seem for me.

However, my mind is open, can any of you guys convince me to play one or the other? I'd like to hear your opinions so that I can make a decision.​​
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    why-not-both.gif

I vote you keep both and just stash the gear....​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zefyrin
    zefyrin Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    Hm, I'll give you the same advice that people have given me: choose the one that you can stand to look at 24/7.

24/7 is a bit much, but you know what I mean. tiger-19.gif

If it bothers you that much, you can try changing your char's name to--a more masculine sounding one? a gender ambiguous one? Usually gets the point across. Usually. fox-18.gif​​
    periapt - 103/102/101 sage mystic on Tideswell
    Zero_Phoenix - 102/101/100 sage cleric
    Lambent - 101/101/101 demon cleric
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I played a male cleric once and everyone thought I was a guy until I spoke on vent. );

Honestly, I vastly prefer the female cleric animations to the male cleric. But I have both and keep my male cleric as an alt for nub TWs.​​
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Options
    Go female cause the guy's primal BB looks stupid, like he's trying to push a giant box or something D:
    102/101/102 cleric