Where are the Spirit Coins!?

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
So they took away the Spirit Coins from people that we paid for with gold we bought? They weren't supposed to expire till the end of the year? I would like to know when they will be sending me a new free one in the mail with compensation now because I spent money to get that.
ln5aR6B.jpg

Comments

• iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Hmmm, I actually agree with you on something!

I would like my spirit coins returned as well. It was the reason I bought the items to get them. Bad form PWI to remove them...tisk tisk
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    I, too, want them back. A returning friend is behind on spirit from his boundary levels and he lacks a spirit coin, makes it very unfair.
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    Agreed, they are due to expire in December, so this is way too early and unacceptable.
    Return my spirit coin please.
  • irisea
    irisea Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes I also want my spirit coins back. Please and thank.
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    HAHA now the playing field more balanced :)

• zoner112012
    e1finger wrote: »

Lol how?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    If they disappeared for everyone, I'm fine with it. If not, then well... -____-​​
  • neodaystar
    neodaystar Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    e1finger wrote: »

Lol how?

In pve, the damage output influenced by spirit value is about 25% effective compared pvp damage out put. And if you do pvp events, not having the buff from the spirit coins means that if you are purged, the difference in spirit between you and your attackers is less, so you take lesser damage. That is a big difference in survivibility if you are stun locked and can't apply the rebuff in time.
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I don't understand, why are you upset about spirit coin going away? It makes entirely no difference to your gameplay, whether everyone has them, or no one has them. Unless you're worried about 2-3 attack/def levels in PvE. If anything, I consider this good for the people who missed out on the brief selling period of spirit coin, and not having to remember rebuffing it after a purge.
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    xtoraah wrote: »
    I don't understand, why are you upset about spirit coin going away?
    For me, it's about the fact that I bought something, that had a set expiration time that I agreed to when purchasing it, and that it disappeared before the agreed on date.
    I don't care what effect it does or does not have on my gameplay, I bought it to last until December so I expect it to last until December, not August, December.

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    [quote="reliea;12686109"...
    I don't care what effect it does or does not have on my gameplay, I bought it to last until December so I expect it to last until December, not August, December.

[/quote]

can't argue with that, i mean if they had dissapeared the week after purchase a lot more people would be mad, even though the principal is the same(cost benefit vs time ofc is dif)
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I do agree that is not a big difference as long as nobody kept it.
    BUT some people bought it thinking it would last the whole year as it was written. Otherwise they wouldn't have bought it...
    Now you can say it was cheap and that 1 gold is not a lot but in the end this is a kind of scam from PWE selling this item thousand times then make it disappear.
    For these reasons I hope this is an unintended bug and that the item will come back (or that people will get their money back)
  • zoner112012
    edited August 2015
    All you people saying it really doesn't matter or why are you upset, I'm upset because I spent money to get gold to buy the item in game and was told that it expired late December and they took it from us. That's why I'm upset and many agree. Don't be idiots...you think if we don't complain they will think they can do this more often and on anything they want. Also, its not our fault that some people didn't purchase the that's your loss. If you really want Balance go play another game where they give everybody the same exact stuff and you don't have to put money into get what you want
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    All you people saying it really doesn't matter or why are you upset, I'm upset because I spent money to get gold to buy the item in game and was told that it expired late December and they took it from us. That's why I'm upset and many agree. Don't be idiots...you think if we don't complain they will think they can do this more often and on anything they want. Also, its not our fault that some people didn't purchase the that's your loss. If you really want Balance go play another game where they give everybody the same exact stuff and you don't have to put money into get what you want

"I'm upset because I spent money to get gold"

And that my friend is where you royally ****** up. You should know better than to give pwe a single penny. *Walks off shaking head mumbling* "won't they ever learn?"
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    well this is kinda disapointing ali_037.gif

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• zoner112012
    Arguments against people CSing are pretty much invalid. The game is pay to win. Get over it. People put money in all the time, they do so to get ahead. If you don't like that or disagree with it then you are playing the wrong game.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Arguments against people CSing are pretty much invalid. The game is pay to win. Get over it. People put money in all the time, they do so to get ahead. If you don't like that or disagree with it then you are playing the wrong game.

+ without them the game would be no more.
    Also the logic that it doesnt matter that the coin just went poof is **** aswell because does your milk goes poof when it still has 4 months left before it goes bad? no? well there you have it.

You cant always say "oh well it doesnt matter right?" we paid for it, it had a date on in (which was written in red!) and it dissapeared 4 months earlier.
    wtf are you going to sugarcoat here now huh? mouse-38.gifmouse-38.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • reaperarm1
    edited August 2015
    I've nothing against people csing. Makes the game free for people such as myself. But when you're stupid enough to give pwe any money with their track record of **** things up royally and half assing everything you're just setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

I guess I should tell you the go to solution. Stop whining on the forums about it and submit a ticket and wait...and wait... and wait some more and then probably get a "ticket resolved" although it was'nt revolved. Have fun and enjoy your customer service experience. = )
  • zoner112012
    Also I would point out, some people still have their coins. It appears people that didn't have them equipped didn't lose them on the patch. Which means this was a bungle by PWE and they need to replace them. So yea....arguments against this ARE invalid now.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • dahighroller
    dahighroller Posts: 29 Arc User
    lost my coins and my corona badge....and my mail box is not filled from july bs QQ
  • zoner112012
    reaperarm1 wrote: »
    I've nothing against people csing. Makes the game free for people such as myself. But when you're stupid enough to give pwe any money with their track record of **** things up royally and half assing everything you're just setting yourself up for failure and disappointment.

I guess I should tell you the go to solution. Stop whining on the forums about it and submit a ticket and wait...and wait... and wait some more and then probably get a "ticket resolved" although it was'nt revolved. Have fun and enjoy your customer service experience. = )

Clearly you don't know how to write tickets if that's what you're used to, and it is perfectly normal for people to come to forums to complain about these kinds of things. If you don't like it you always have the option of not reading it.

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • gannon
    gannon Posts: 17 Arc User
    Start submitting tickets until they pay attention. This isn't going to get solved bickering with forum trolls. If it comes down to it and they refuse to refund or replace the product they sold us in a reasonable amount of time then it's time to go to BBB.
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User

Actually this is not about CS or not... This is also valid for the people who bought gold through auction before buying the spirit coin... I didn't buy spirit coin with real money but feel scammed since I could have saved the money for something else (again the fact that this is only 3 or 4 M is not what is important.)
    If they write the due date is end of 2015 then this is not supposed to disappear now...
  • reaperarm1

Clearly you don't know how to write tickets if that's what you're used to, and it is perfectly normal for people to come to forums to complain about these kinds of things. If you don't like it you always have the option of not reading it.

Actually i've never had to submit a ticket for anything.
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    i don't like when stoof disappears, but i also don't like the spirit coin.
    many people missed those, because they were available only for a short period of time, that was unfair.
    but i dislike them because they give purge classes an even greater advantage! so..
    Good riddance! fox-45.gif​​
  • zoner112012

Actually i've never had to submit a ticket for anything.

Then you have no clue what you are speaking of concerning them lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • rednicklaus
    rednicklaus Posts: 3 Arc User
    Whether or not you like Spirit coins is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. What is relevant is that there are people who got them, and expected to keep them as promised until December. I have submitted a ticket, and of course I got the canned response..lol...

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this.

I will be sure to pass this information on the developers. As soon as I have an update to provide, we will be sure to update this ticket only.

While the matter is investigated we will not be updating tickets until we have something solid to provide to you.

Thank for your patience!
  • zoner112012
    Whether or not you like Spirit coins is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. What is relevant is that there are people who got them, and expected to keep them as promised until December. I have submitted a ticket, and of course I got the canned response..lol...

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report this.

I will be sure to pass this information on the developers. As soon as I have an update to provide, we will be sure to update this ticket only.

While the matter is investigated we will not be updating tickets until we have something solid to provide to you.

Thank for your patience!

I too submitted a ticket and got a response, and I do not see how they are irrelevant to the topic since they ARE the topic at hand. They will be investigating it as our tickets said. Clearly something went wrong and it isn't like they can just magically poof and find the answer. This is not a canned response, this is all they can tell you until they know more. See how that works...they are aware there is a problem and looking into it.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    I want my 501 spirit coins back mouse-6.gif
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    The spirit coins did say they expire December 24. Today is August 19...
    This is why I want my coins back, all 44.
This discussion has been closed.