Double sized Stash Issues (group the descriptions here for ease of finding & comparing them)

Comments

• cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Guess there is still no word on this being fixed. Should we write a new ticket asking for a refund then I wonder?

Probably. I never sent in a ticket because I was waiting for a response. It's been too long. I'm gonna submit a ticket for a refund after dinner.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Seeing as how they closed the original ticket I submitted, due to inactivity, I resubmitted a new ticket, to keep one open, and yes, to be persistently annoying, if that is what it takes. This is the response I got:

-insert rude ticket response that was summed up pretty well below-

Basically it would seem that they are saying it's ok to 1.) take as long as they like, and 2.) not give anyone even the courtesy of saying, "Yes we're still working on this, we haven't forgotten". If it weren't for the fact that purchasing the second account stash stone required charging zen, i.e. investing real money, I don't think I would be so persistant, but I don't know of any other business that can treat it's customers this way.
    "Yes we promised you X for Z, but we had some trouble providing X, so be patient, don't ask us again, we have your money, sure, but we've already told you to pipe down and cool it, we'll get to it when we get to it".
    Oh the ticket is closed and marked 'Solved' btw, thought that was just gem.

edited by VenusArmani to remove verbatim ticket response.​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
    Signature_2.png
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Wow that was pretty rude. The triple "provided" was funny though. noob staffer is noob.
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    Has anyone tested after this new expansion ?
    Nothing about that in the patch notes, so I don't expect much, but we never know...
  • cynderangel
    edited August 2015
    techdawg wrote: »
    Seeing as how they closed the original ticket I submitted, due to inactivity, I resubmitted a new ticket, to keep one open, and yes, to be persistently annoying, if that is what it takes. This is the response I got:
    -also snip-
    Basically it would seem that they are saying it's ok to 1.) take as long as they like, and 2.) not give anyone even the courtesy of saying, "Yes we're still working on this, we haven't forgotten". If it weren't for the fact that purchasing the second account stash stone required charging zen, i.e. investing real money, I don't think I would be so persistant, but I don't know of any other business that can treat it's customers this way.
    "Yes we promised you X for Z, but we had some trouble providing X, so be patient, don't ask us again, we have your money, sure, but we've already told you to pipe down and cool it, we'll get to it when we get to it".
    Oh the ticket is closed and marked 'Solved' btw, thought that was just gem.

That response is incredibly rude. You'd think they know we're looking at how they handle this situation and using that to determine if we will spend any future money on this game (at least I'm doing that). At least putting a lame apology in their reaponse for failing to provide their customers with the item we provided money for would have left me not feeling as unsatisfied. (See? I can say provide a bunch too.)

He said he won't say anything until there is an update, but sometimes I don't think people understand... After a sufficient enough amount of time has passed, a simple, "We haven't forgotten about this; we are working on it" really IS an update.

edited by VenusArmani to edit quote​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
    102/101/102 cleric
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    yeah, it's way past time for an update about this issue - even if it was just to say "hey hang tight guys we are still trying to find a solution and give you what was promised." This is very poor customer service without the slightest doubt.
  • vixensshop
    vixensshop Posts: 9 Arc User
    I got a response on this issue last week.
    --
    This is already a known issue and we have updated the QA Team and Engineers look into this further. Once I have an update from them, I will update this ticket. No updates will be provided in the meantime and I have something solid and concrete from them.
    --
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Sigh... Old Tickets closed due to inactivity and new ones are considered duplicate and nothing else has been said about this...
  • cynderangel
    igoplop wrote: »
    Sigh... Old Tickets closed due to inactivity and new ones are considered duplicate and nothing else has been said about this...

Yeah, it's kinda disgusting.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    The ticket I got an answer from Navi, said , we know the problem it has been reported and we will contact you in the future when we have a solution.

My 2 penny on this. It was badly explain what would happend, and now they have a problem that need to be address has fake advertising,

will it be develop for the next expansion or be forgoten in the pit of trouble PW has like always, only time will tell.

Should just refund ppl, it's way faster then waiting on china.

Oh and fire the translator, get a new one.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    igoplop wrote: »

Yeah, it's kinda disgusting.

Yup. And if you refer to the past ticket in a new one, even if the new one has some unrelated concern, the new one will get closed as a duplicate too. It can get incredibly stupid at times, truth be told.
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    So I finally have received an update on my ticket!
    They they asked me for the following information:
    Account/email that made the purchase:
    Character/server that received the stash stone:
    Estimated time/date of stash stone purchase:

Maybe this will help some of you who also purchased a 2nd account stash. Do know that I have PROOF of my account stashes!! If you don't have this, and simply want to abuse this opportunity to get something out of it, waste of your time. They can look into if you had one or not, and I have provided them with proof of my 2 account stashes.
  • cynderangel
    elyora2 wrote: »
    So I finally have received an update on my ticket!
    They they asked me for the following information:
    Account/email that made the purchase:
    Character/server that received the stash stone:
    Estimated time/date of stash stone purchase:

Maybe this will help some of you who also purchased a 2nd account stash. Do know that I have PROOF of my account stashes!! If you don't have this, and simply want to abuse this opportunity to get something out of it, waste of your time. They can look into if you had one or not, and I have provided them with proof of my 2 account stashes.

Well, submitted my ticket. Thanks for the heads up.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • lilmomcrow
    I also submitted my update to the ticket with proofs...sounds like we may be looking at a reimbursement, unfortunately. I would much rather have the double sized account stash than the gold back. But, at least it's something.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    zoldickun wrote: »
    Has anyone tested after this new expansion ?
    Nothing about that in the patch notes, so I don't expect much, but we never know...

All I can say is that nothing has really changed on my faulty "Double stash" since the expansion...

I can still only swap items from within my characters bags with item's already occupying spots within the stash area (and vice-a-versa) aswell as separate stacks of items (from within the stash area) to fill up the empty slots inside the stash, so nothings really changed for those of us who actually were able to get (and were lucky enough to have been able not too have ended up losing it)
    I'm still hyper cautious on opening up to many empty slots from within it, since too many open means it'll end up dropping back down to a single stash on me.. So I just keep its excess spots filled with swappable & easily acceptably losable items, such as (herbs and other minor stuffs) as a simple (stop gap measure) for the time being and only toss more important items through it only for those times that I really need to do so...
    Post edited by seitori on
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    They finally replied. This goes to show, if at first you dont succeed, spam away !
  • mommacrow77
    mommacrow77 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah I sent my ticket update in with proofs too, and have heard nothing since. Hopefully it won't be much longer til we A) get a fix (have my fingers crossed for this solution) or B) get issued a refund for at least one of the account stashes.
  • tesone
    tesone Posts: 45 Arc User
    How exactly did you guys send in proof? I can't exactly prove anything with screen shots since my account stashes didn't double up at all and they are still the same as before the merge.tiger-12.gif​​
    siggy_zpscq8zz0q8.png

| Retired PWI veteran 2010-2015 |
  • lilmomcrow
    I believe in my email they asked for proof as in what date it was purchased and by what charactor. On my old Dreamweaver account it was years ago...so I have no clue, but on the Raging Tides account it was recent so I was able to provide that information for them.
  • cynderangel
    This still isn't resolved. I only got that same old response that it's a known issue, but they don't know anything. Did someone else get something different?
    102/101/102 cleric
  • lilmomcrow
    Got refunded 8 gold - you have to transfer it to pwi as it is in your wallet not already sent to your PWI account. At least we have a resolution now. Ty PWI for taking care of this.
  • bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    didnt get a refund at all, in fact i was told i didnt even buy gold or buy the stone through the botique lol
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    I just got a response today... they say it may take a while before the problem is fixed so they sent a refund to my bank account @_@;. I'm wondering if those who got their refunds will still be able to get the stash expansion in the future or something. Or maybe they're just going to make an account stash expansion stone. Any thoughts, guys, girls?
  • pwizz23
    pwizz23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yeah, I got the refund message. Wonder what they're going to do since I bought one for a friend too.
  • vixensshop
    vixensshop Posts: 9 Arc User
    For me, its a completely different response. See I paid coins to someone from my old faction for the 2nd stash. They transferred it to me on the other server. PWI is telling me that because I did not pay gold for it, they can not help me. That the person who actually purchased the stash (someone whom I do not talk to), would have to make that claim. How is that fair? PWI promised this double stash function I spend my hard earned coins on it.​​
  • bloodberylzeno
    bloodberylzeno Posts: 12 Arc User
    vixensshop wrote: »
    For me, its a completely different response. See I paid coins to someone from my old faction for the 2nd stash. They transferred it to me on the other server. PWI is telling me that because I did not pay gold for it, they can not help me. That the person who actually purchased the stash (someone whom I do not talk to), would have to make that claim. How is that fair? PWI promised this double stash function I spend my hard earned coins on it.​​

got a similar response but i actually charged Zen in order to buy the stash
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    did they say it was supposed to be like that ? no in the announcements it never mentions combined stashes. yes they said it would merge, nowhere did they say it was suppose to stay. so much QQ for trying to take advantage per usual.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    enelimm wrote: »
    Server Merge FAQ

I've unlocked the account stash on both servers; what will happen to it?

Both account stashes will be merged into a single, double-sized account stash.
    doods00 wrote: »
    did they say it was supposed to be like that ? no in the announcements it never mentions combined stashes. yes they said it would merge, nowhere did they say it was suppose to stay. so much QQ for trying to take advantage per usual.

Merge = combine. If there ever was any doubt about what was meant i feel like double-sized clears it up.

my friends got this response too. Now i have to claim for all 4 account stash stones. Yipee! I guess they are lucky i charged gold instead of buying from a shop or using coin. :( hope those of you guys that did are able to find a way to get your money back because its totally unfair.

Imagine the profit of account stash stone merchants :expressionless:
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    enelimm wrote: »
    Server Merge FAQ

I've unlocked the account stash on both servers; what will happen to it?

Both account stashes will be merged into a single, double-sized account stash.
    doods00 wrote: »

Merge = combine. If there ever was any doubt about what was meant i feel like double-sized clears it up.

my friends got this response too. Now i have to claim for all 4 account stash stones. Yipee! I guess they are lucky i charged gold instead of buying from a shop or using coin. :( hope those of you guys that did are able to find a way to get your money back because its totally unfair.

Imagine the profit of account stash stone merchants :expressionless:

i was going off the official announcement in news , not a forum post. even if by a cm/gm/employee. those tend to not be as trustworthy as well as changes at whim. where as the official post in news on website tend to be pretty set. Im just going off history. unless i missed a post in the news section.