Congrats, you finally got the 9m you cried about.

capnk
capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
Now let's count how many of those same people come here a week later and complain that prices are too high on everything.

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    What are you talking about? Who got 9 mil?
    giphy.gif

• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Isn't this code part of their fb like thing and is limited to like 1000 redeems anyway? So not quite as bad as everyone with accounts full of chars getting 9m per char.

But still pretty bad.

Edit- Whoops. nvm, just saw the other thread. Zzzzzzzzzzz...​​
  • bloodedone87
    edited August 2015
    chary wrote: »
    Isn't this code part of their fb like thing and is limited to like 1000 redeems anyway? So not quite as bad as everyone with accounts full of chars getting 9m per char.

But still pretty bad.

Edit- Whoops. nvm, just saw the other thread. Zzzzzzzzzzz...​​
    What thread? Am I missing something cause I dont see any new thread saying it will give 9 mil coins away?
    giphy.gif

• armoftheland17
    armoftheland17 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Clearly he means the coin influx of perfect hammers opening 1m coin chests. It's close enough anyway.
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    And they start! The rich players are angry/pissed off coz the normal players are getting coins..
  • bloodedone87
    Clearly he means the coin influx of perfect hammers opening 1m coin chests. It's close enough anyway.
    Can you put a link to what exactly you talking about?
    giphy.gif

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    unbarb wrote: »
    And they start! The rich players are angry/pissed off coz the normal players are getting coins..

You do realize that it is more then just rich people that don't want a LARGE influx of coin right? XD
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    Can someone for god sake give me a link to the thread that says players will get 9 mil coins?
    giphy.gif

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    g3HyAlzr redeem on arc

l is lower case L
  • indiaecho
    indiaecho Posts: 12 Arc User
    the code is for exploreres kit...unless you get lucky with the chest of coins
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Can someone for god sake give me a link to the thread that says players will get 9 mil coins?

http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1201614/explorers-kit-abuse#latest

Lets just say I generated 18m with 8 hammers. Yes, the chests of coins got small chance of big notes on them. Now if I had dozens or hundreds of accounts I have arc access to? You wouldnt want to know the amount of coin I had generated by myself. I know people with a lot more than couple dozens from pill event.​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    The perfect hammer is a lie on the pwdatabase. We get 10m in database and 1m in game, i want a refund or 8 more hammers dz7ydAq.png​​
  • bloodedone87
    teabagg wrote: »
    rich players..its usually the players with the rich gears that have the multiple alts and will reap the harvest with this code..gg for make them sellable though pw..gg lol

and whats up with the girl with turrets(whocares ill spell it how I want to) syndrome in your sig?

Is a gif. I guess you have heard about gifs no? And her name is Suzuka Nakamoto( Su-Metal).
    giphy.gif

• reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    Oh come now, it's not that bad.
    The code can only be used 1 time per account, not like every char can get the pack, it's clearly not the same at all as every char on every account getting coins.
  • masspanic
    masspanic Posts: 2 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    rich players..its usually the players with the rich gears that have the multiple alts and will reap the harvest with this code..gg for make them sellable though pw..gg lol

and whats up with the girl with turrets(whocares ill spell it how I want to) syndrome in your sig?

Is a gif. I guess you have heard about gifs no? And her name is Suzuka Nakamoto( Su-Metal).

I have heard of gifs, I also have heard of adblock plus on firefox so I no longer see this spastic headache .....
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    i really hope you are joking, i see most people just selling the pack itself or trading off the items in world chat maybe 1 or 2 mil. And its really the people who saved up the chests or old packs who got it first. on a plus side can find people more willing to help finish sage/demon culti in rb :)
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Bebimetaru death! *makes double kitsune sign*
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    I have heard of gifs, I also have heard of adblock plus on firefox so I no longer see this spastic headache .....[/quote]

Thankyou ive been wanting to know a way to get rid of that annoying thing. I dont know why someone would think that is cool
  • bloodedone87
    kyoske said:

I have heard of gifs, I also have heard of adblock plus on firefox so I no longer see this spastic headache .....[/quote]

Thankyou ive been wanting to know a way to get rid of that annoying thing. I dont know why someone would think that is cool

Because people can have different opinions about what is cool and not cool. Su-Metal is always cool to me.
    giphy.gif