Nocturne - Mature Etherblade Guild

1171819202123»

Comments

• chchchchia
    chchchchia Posts: 85 Arc User
    Returning player. I'm learning the game all over again and I would love to join Nocturne

Hi there! You can either let us know your in-game name here and we can try to catch you, or you can try whispering Bloom, PressAnyKey, or Annalyse when you are online!

ih8868.jpg
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB) - Dasrya (DB)
  • chchchchia
    I posted yesterday and apparently it disappeared??

If a mod sees this, is there any way you could change the subject of this thread to read "Etherblade" instead of "Heaven's Tear?" I don't want it to be confusing for new players.

I'm also a little concerned that I don't seem to have the ability to edit the first post anymore, I guess because it was made on the old forums. But I need to be able to change officer names sometimes and I don't want to make a whole new thread.​​
    ih8868.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    chchchchia wrote: »
    I posted yesterday and apparently it disappeared??

If a mod sees this, is there any way you could change the subject of this thread to read "Etherblade" instead of "Heaven's Tear?" I don't want it to be confusing for new players.

I'm also a little concerned that I don't seem to have the ability to edit the first post anymore, I guess because it was made on the old forums. But I need to be able to change officer names sometimes and I don't want to make a whole new thread.
    If you posted within 24 hours of the latest forum anti-merge, then the post didn't carry over.

You cannot edit the original because it's not linked the accounts. (This particular feature annoys me to no end.)

If you need to make changes to the original, poke a mod and we can take care of it. Even if you started a new thread, you would lose the ability to edit the post after 1 hour because PWE made a stupid change with the latest forum fubar.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chchchchia
    Awww that's lame. Well, thanks for making the Etherblade change; that was the biggest issue at the moment.

I miss the old forums.​​
    ih8868.jpg
  • sigh
    sigh Posts: 1 Arc User
    you had me at "mature". is this guild still active? i would like to join, if possible. current character name is MisManaged
  • chchchchia
    Sorry, I've been crazy busy and forgot to check this ad! You've probably found another faction by now but we'll try to catch you in-game.​​
    ih8868.jpg