Count to 20000

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator

sakura-punch-naruto-o.gif

dino5-1.gif
    ​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    Lol, Naruto got reked.​​
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    And then Sakura gets kidnapped! dfT7aYa.png​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio

That's just so SHANAROOOOOO.
    ​​

• opkossy
    *forehead tap*

Even better than a kiss!
    ​​
  • ovenusarmanio

I'm just hear for the chips.
    ​​

• Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • Deceptistar
    wheres our new forum threads! tiger-12.gif cant QQ without it there​​
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • opkossy
    I ate them. tiger-44.gif​​
  • Deceptistar
    *shakes kossy all over the place*
    tiger-7.gif
    ​​
  • opkossy
    *licks Decep*

I'm gonna go sit on your seeker's head now. tiger-44.gif
    ​​
  • Deceptistar
    I wonder if kossy has noticed.... one of the differences in lc/sanct merger.... the chars from the pvp servers. A good noticable bunch of them tend to be alot less aesthetically appealing that what i think we are accustomed to on sanctuary daily basis. Im guessing cause pvp is more the fight rather than pve in general. At first i thought oh its just random pple. Till it started happening more and more you see the face and see the fac/name_LC and yeah...
    You can almost tell ex-sanct by their face structure alone >.> how weird is that..

tiger-18.gif
    ​​
  • opkossy
    That's because they don't realize that winning has no value if you don't look GOOD while winning. Sanctuary has mastered the art of looking stylish while brutally slaughtering the opposition.​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2015

Y'all are really throwing off the counting, now that there aren't numbered posts. onion-36.gif I'd like to point out that they do give new people (to the thread) a way to join in on the conversation....

Anyway, Decep that's because they think it will encourage more PVP. Or at least that was the reason I had a short-lived ugly as balls character on HL. When I briefly considered switching to HL though, I went to silver pool for quests and was immediately killed over and over. AND I had one person show up to protect me and show me the ropes. They did a good job of that aspect, because the people doing the spam killing moved to safe zone and trash talked. But then protector person immediately tried to convince me why the fac that killed me was evil, their friends were evil, and random TW factions were also evil. It was like....yea, way too much drama for me.

Honestly, the whiniest players I've ever met are the ones that purported to be the toughest. I had the same type of experiences with TW back when I did TW on DW, also very briefly.

That's why I prefer console games when I want to kill people. Less QQ, more PEW PEW.
    ​​

• opkossy
    It's my revenge for you calling the onionheads white cats. FEEL THE PAIN OF NO NUMBERS! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! onion-70.gif​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    opkossy wrote: »
    It's my revenge for you calling the onionheads white cats. FEEL THE PAIN OF NO NUMBERS! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! onion-70.gif
    I'll counter your cats with...
    cdpcparty.gif

582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • opkossy
    Dot dot dot
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2015
    onion-4.gif11837, I want to look away but I can't.....it's like hypnotoad. lol
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

• Deceptistar

mine eyes blind
  • opkossy
    You'll be fine, Decep. Just use the power of love!
  • ovenusarmanio

I need to learn programming, just to make a robot that can be asked to tell us what reply we're on.

• sylenthunder
    00110001 00110001 00111000 00110100 00110001

or...

​​
  • Deceptistar
    edited August 2015
    i see a nubly mod, syleNub !tiger-1.gif .....8654675
  • opkossy
    Decep still owes me fresh cookies! fox-14.gif
  • Deceptistar
    edited August 2015

it was fresh. I swear it was when i ate dem cookies
  • Deceptistar
    how come your guys posts are like off the scale >.>
  • sylenthunder
    how come your guys posts are like off the scale >.>
    Your scale is broken.

P.S. The forum won't accept Klingon characters. samurai-9.gif

​​
  • Deceptistar
    My legendary post count is gone >:E tiger-9.gif
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator

I'm counting now!
  • ovenusarmanio
    krisnda wrote: »

I'm counting now!

11849 \o/ woohoo!
    onion-1.gifonion-35.gif