the upcoming merger

mpfi
mpfi Posts: 8 Arc User
Okay Sanctuary time to get your game faces on. Lost City wants to intimidate us. ROFL. Its actually very funny....

lolconversation.jpg

lolmore.jpg

lol3_1.jpg

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    looks like 1-man-spam to me
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    gonna be 20 man spam soon.
  • dingo488
    How will I get my attention when there's so many people asking for attention, I think I shud quit while im ahead
  • escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    Valar Morghulis. All I could think of while reading that. :*
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    That's Lost City's village idiot.
    You'll get to know him.
    Recommend blacklist.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    You only have one village idiot? Amateur server.
  • dingo488
    its like they dont even try
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    They can't intimate me to never go out of west gate cause I'll blue named XF
  • Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    Are they naming it Twilight Temple because those guys still cant name it right? (HH) :neutral:
    God sanctuary merchants are gonna smash their economy ><
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Are they naming it Twilight Temple because those guys still cant name it right? (HH) :neutral:

How did you get capital letters in your display name? bear-17.gif
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • Deceptistar
    asterelle wrote: »

​​
    i pressed SHIFT when i typed it? o.o nothing special. btw this non existing color code sucks... manual...

★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User

i pressed SHIFT when i typed it? o.o nothing special. btw this non existing color code sucks... manual...
    I guess they changed it. It doesn't seem possible to use capital letters anymore in new accounts.

Use the extension thing in my signature. It can color posts automatically.
    ​​
  • Deceptistar

I guess they changed it. It doesn't seem possible to use capital letters anymore in new accounts.

Use the extension thing in my signature. It can color posts automatically.
    ​​
    Damn im special!
  • capnk
    edited August 2015
    i pressed SHIFT when i typed it?

Damn Asterelle got forum pk'd.
  • ensarek
    ensarek Posts: 34 Arc User
    Question: Since they are merging a PvP server with a PvE server, is Sanctuary (Twilight Temple) becoming a PvP server? I hope not, if I wanted to play PvP I would be on the a PvP server.
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    ensarek wrote: »
    Question: Since they are merging a PvP server with a PvE server, is Sanctuary (Twilight Temple) becoming a PvP server? I hope not, if I wanted to play PvP I would be on the a PvP server.
    No, there are no more PvP servers after the merge, every server is PvE.
    RIP PvP servers.
  • ignatas22
    ignatas22 Posts: 15 Arc User
    i guess theyll make new forums as well
  • Deceptistar
    i think LC got the shet end of the stick. Not only are they reverted back to noob fac icons, their char names as well as their faction names got desecrated >.> ​​
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Look at the bright side. Now you can make fun of PvP server players by calling them PvE server scrubs and you'll be technically correct! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    opkossy wrote: »
    Look at the bright side. Now you can make fun of PvP server players by calling them PvE server scrubs and you'll be technically correct! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ​​
    opossum y o u happen to play HH server? If you do, kind stepping out to north Archosaur with white name on for a min? >_> <_<

full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    my 2 cents @server merge:

* Most people are in a bad mood, we will see if it will change in future.

* @spam, Kni mentioned it already, that drake-thingy is easy to handle, just put him on bl like everyone else.

* I recognized already there are still chatty people on Sanctuary. And when I log the characters of my wife, some pm flowers and hearts. Abit embrassing tbh, we lost those kind of people already years ago (boys which want to flirt with female characters, especially when female names indicate that you are from same country).

* To me this game lost it's community-character already years ago. It's a multiplayer 3D jump'n'run on the one hand and about stats on the other hand, not more. Tbh I'm glad I can solo everything I have to get done.

* I checkd already shops before the merge on Sanctuary. Almost al are all located at same spot and I don't get the point. All merchants raised their prices and complain that nothing sells. Merchanting is about turnover, thought that's not a secret.

* We also had many useless shops (e.g. shops which sell pots and arrows which have a higher price than NPC.
    Or shops which sell HH3-1 mats or shops which sell 3* items for several millions = shops which sold nothing for years. Sanctuary seems to have hundreds of those shop. What a waste. Always thought mainly pvp servers attract those kind of kids which don't care about energy costs.
  • Deceptistar
    edited August 2015
    i have no experience laying around in the former LC WC so i cant tell if this is normal there or not....
    but from a sanctuary point of view, the LC guys that are now in WC almost seem like they are desperate to prove themselves by being loud in WC. You know alot of the kind in anime manga you see the loud guy desperate to make fun of the ones ignoring him, or much like a punk kid making a fuss in downtown business district. Former sanc's being twisted as they are... are kinda prodding the WC on cause normally we dont get this much of that sort of pple. (odd thing is ex-LC thought we were seriously refuting them)

just a ex-sanc point of view. Again it could be the norm in LC.
    ​​
  • eirghan
    edited August 2015
    tet wrote: »

* We also had many useless shops (e.g. shops which sell pots and arrows which have a higher price than NPC.
    Or shops which sell HH3-1 mats or shops which sell 3* items for several millions = shops which sold nothing for years. Sanctuary seems to have hundreds of those shop. What a waste. Always thought mainly pvp servers attract those kind of kids which don't care about energy costs.

if there are hundreds of shops on TT server selling useless NPC pots and arrows for above NPC price then they were the hundreds on LC server... Because Sanctuary did not have these shops, and if we did they often closed after a few days of selling jack.

If you look in the center of Arch district -- It is verifiable that, for example, there is exactly 1 (ONE) cat shop selling arrows. and this type of arrow is not available from an NPC.

If you are able to provide areas and coordinates for these hundreds of other supposedly sanctuary cats wasting your eye energy I'd love to know because honestly I've never seen them before.
  • Deceptistar
    Ex-LC coming in the Ex-Sanct PVE server
    (cause they literally just named our server anew, and sancts never made a migration)

How ex-LC see themselves coming in:
    marines_1658712c.jpg

How ex-Sanc see them coming in:
    cod-child.jpg
    ​​
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    [Ex-LC coming in the Ex-Sanct PVE server
    (cause they literally just named our server anew, and sancts never made a migration)
    How ex-LC see themselves coming in:
    How ex-Sanc see them coming in:

-nope-

I won't waste more time and post coordinates ofc. I suppose I'll stop checking shops, it's just too time consuming now.

Ocean Orb for 150m
    Sacred Mother's Orb 100k
    Iron Plate of Darkness 140k
    Stone of Sacred Temple 70k
    g15 Glaive of NV 105m
    Wild Mane Mantle 8.5m
    HH LA chest 5.2m
    WS Belt 60m
    LGIW 60m
    Sky Cover 200m
    g16 Traceless Dimension 145m (poor stats)
    Grey Pigment 7.5m
    Warsong Emblem 35k
    Mirage Celestone 20k
    Warsong Medal 2m
    and so on.

Btw. another habit I totally dislike is begging for coins or help.
    If you need a squad, form a squad. With people which need to get the same quest/s done. If you can't find people you have to join a proper faction.
    If you need coins and you don't have decent gear: farm mats and herbs. Years ago it took me months to farm my HH90/99 gear.​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • Deceptistar
    edited August 2015
    -removed response to removed content-
    -the fact that prices on servers vary (this seemed to shock you the most to incite the development of #2 skill above) God forbid you take a trip to a foreign land, hopefully you'll be able to adapt to it rather than embarrass yourself and wonder why its not accommodated to your home country lol.... (you kinda dug yourself a hole there tho in this case by poking at the prices you thought are outrageous)

Btw if you get coin beggars that arent from LC, ignore them. They are just messing with you because sometimes here or there a random LC likes to claim cash shop is all that. Trends like that passed sanctuary years ago, Its actually harder to find them really. And this is coming from someone who been on sanctuary since 2008.
    ​​
  • dingo488
    LC definately had different expectation from the ''boring PvE server'' known as Sanctuary

Zm81SPK.gif
  • eirghan
    edited August 2015

I won't waste more time and post coordinates ofc. I suppose I'll stop checking shops, it's just too time consuming now.

Ocean Orb for 150m
    Sacred Mother's Orb 100k
    Iron Plate of Darkness 140k
    Stone of Sacred Temple 70k
    g15 Glaive of NV 105m
    Wild Mane Mantle 8.5m
    HH LA chest 5.2m
    WS Belt 60m
    LGIW 60m
    Sky Cover 200m
    g16 Traceless Dimension 145m (poor stats)
    Grey Pigment 7.5m
    Warsong Emblem 35k
    Mirage Celestone 20k
    Warsong Medal 2m
    and so on.

I'm sorry I dont see any pots or arrows in this.
    What does this have to do with hundreds of cat shops selling items available at NPCs for a higher price?

The things you quoted above are all not that far out of regular sanctuary prices. Seems like the problem is you dont like Sanctuary prices -- Which we all predicted -- and not so much that your eyes are offended by useless cat shops that sell NPC items.

This is perfect by the way. Bravo

dingo488 wrote: »
    LC definately had different expectation from the ''boring PvE server'' known as Sanctuary

Zm81SPK.gif

​​
  • capnk
    Damn where'd you find that shop with Warsong Medals for 2m? That's a good price.
  • eirghan
    capnk wrote: »
    Damn where'd you find that shop with Warsong Medals for 2m? That's a good price.
    pm me in game. Ill sell you a dozen for the low low price of 1.6m ea :smile: