What class/build for PVE-TW video?

kittyempressa
kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
Kitty's going to start building her reign again when territories are free again. Kitty will record that historical moment on a video but she's not sure if she should take her land by arcane means, pewpewing or rushing through enemy lines.

So, what kind of solo PVE-TW video you would like to see? tiger-44.gif

Kitty has sage, demon and HA-build of LA/AA-classes at 100+, and also APS/DPH/vit.-builds of HA-classes(some builds as both demon/sage). Not to forget the infamous AA-barb and bowbarian. All are full T3 aka. Nirvy-G16 ('cause Lunar-armors <3).

Post suggestions(class/culti/build) in this thread. Kitty will use whatever gets suggested most(or the other culti of same build if Kitty doesn't have that certain class-build-culti combo).

Kitty will take suggestions 'til 60 mins before her TW-time(TBA later) and she will post the video on Youtube-channel (in Kitty's sig) asap after TW.
​​
4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Duskblade. Just put on auto-culti and teleport kill everything. Will be fun to watch.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    My vote on sage vit barb. If that wont drive you crazy, you got some serious patience. ​​
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    i vote for aps veno
    m5arXCN.png
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    AA Barb for sure. Do you make those sage or demon? Unless you have an aps psy, then I'd have to see that.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • kittyempressa
    AA Barb for sure. Do you make those sage or demon? Unless you have an aps psy, then I'd have to see that.

AA-barb ish sage and bowbarian ish demon.tiger-35.gif

Kitty doesn't have an APS-psy 'cause she doesn't know how she could make that even semi-viable.tiger-27.gif
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tiger-18.gif i swear if you talk like this in world chat I will solely make a faction to take out the territory you own

Regardless, demon AA sin solo TW, go for it tiger-20.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• kittyempressa
    edited August 2015
    Kitty's going with APS-veno this time (it's already geared and probably the most entertaining to watch) and you'll get to see the vid tomorrow. You find the link to Kitty's Youtube-channel in her sig.tiger-18.gif
    Post edited by kittyempressa on
    4ovsoib.jpg