Quest log full?

I'm having a problem with the Invite a Friend feature - When I click Send to a person, (who qualifies for the reward, 90+ and gone for 20+ days), I get an error saying "Quest log full; cannot recieve rewards!" Despite having only 1/20 quests in my log, that being my culti, which I can't exactly remove. Anyone else have this problem, or know what might be causing it/if there is a solution?

This being said, this is on an old character that I haven't played in about 2 years or so. I had a similar problem upon logging in for the first time; something about a reward, but I wasn't able to claim that either for the same reason, my quest log being "full." I haven't received this pop up again however.

Pic related:
izry91.jpg

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    This is something you would post in the Technical Support forum.

Unfortunately, aside from telling you to ensure that the client is excluded from scans by your antivius software and verifying the files a few times, we really cannot help you with that more.

You will need to submit a ticket if exclusion and verification does not resolve it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pwizz23
    pwizz23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Sometimes that happens when you're trying to send it too fast. If the automatic quest hasn't given you the reward from the previous invite a friend, it won't double up the quest for you.
    It may also be restricted by your level.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    You can only participate at lvl 90+ on sending invites and receiving them. That message is just telling you that you don't qualify. They should change that message. That message shows up on 2 of my toons.​​
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    shimarra wrote: »
    You can only participate at lvl 90+ on sending invites and receiving them. That message is just telling you that you don't qualify. They should change that message. That message shows up on 2 of my toons.

This. The feature is only for level 90+ on both the sending and receiving ends.​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • loveabella
    loveabella Posts: 8 Arc User
    That does make sense, I just wasn't sure about the level requirement. I tried looking at the news post and such, but only saw the recieving requirement listed, so I assumed there wasn't one for sending. Thanks for your replys!
  • coooll121
    coooll121 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well explained shimarra straight to the point thankyou
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    closed for necro​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.