Level stone query.

Options
blue20
blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
Pretty much wondering if the charicter now has to be level 1 or if a charicter you have been levleing up can use the stone at any level as long as not reawakend , also does anybody know if it now works on the duskblades and storms ?

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    You can use the ston at ANY level (except lv 105 i assume and reawakened) so its possibe to have a lv101 character with 2 of these Stones.
    You can Use the stone at any level​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I was under the impression that you can't use these stones after level 95. When PW did give us those free ones, an account of mine got two and I made a new character specifically for it. So the first one got me to 95 but then the second got me from 95 to 101.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    With the free ones, my veno was level 96 and could not use the stone. So I assume its 95 and below that can use it (non-rb ofc).
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• razzzza
    Options
    i lvled my lv98 and 97 toon to 101 with that stone so yes even over lv 95 it works.
    I also lvled my cleric from lv 101 to 102 with one of these.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • blue20
    Options
    i do just mean the new one im presuming its slightly different to the free one we got previously , but still nobody knows if it can be used on the newer classes aswell ?
  • blue20
    Options
    i do just mean the new one im presuming its slightly different to the free one we got previously , but still nobody knows if it can be used on the newer classes aswell ?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    blue20 wrote: »

With the old one it wasn't the leveling stone that was class limited. It was the bag it was released inside of that was.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pav1
    pav1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It doesn't give levels, it gives exp/spirit. It does not work on reawakened.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    Now I remember what happened with my veno. When the free log-in crystal and then the code were going on, she was level 96. She was not eligible to receive them by either method. So I assumed... yeah.
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    Options
    Lol I wonder if anybody will make a faq of how many stones you can purchase to get to 105 instantly , was an amusing thought once I seen the stones in botique, also has anybody the stones on a nightshade yet? I'd assume it should work np as intended but well I bought an account stash on ht just for the double slots ,and ......yeah..... there is a whole thread about that not working
    Vae Victis.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    weapon762 wrote: »
    Lol I wonder if anybody will make a faq of how many stones you can purchase to get to 105 instantly , was an amusing thought once I seen the stones in botique, also has anybody the stones on a nightshade yet? I'd assume it should work np as intended but well I bought an account stash on ht just for the double slots ,and ......yeah..... there is a whole thread about that not working
    Well, the math is pretty simple.

You need 4,263,108,185 exp to hit 105.
    The Illusionary Crystal gives 177,530,935

24 Crystals will do it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    it can be used on nightshades tested this on my stormbringer myself​​
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options

24 Crystals will do it.

Bet returning warrior buff work with it. It works with profundity and orbs. 100% more exp on returning warrior or 50% more from squadding. so like 12 or 18.

​​
  • assorani
    assorani Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »

24 Crystals will do it.

Bet returning warrior buff work with it. It works with profundity and orbs. 100% more exp on returning warrior or 50% more from squadding. so like 12 or 18.

​​

Soo be absent for 3 weeks with ur lvl 1 toon, buy Crystal and get lvl 100 instant?
    Nice :)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    assorani wrote: »
    shimarra wrote: »

24 Crystals will do it.

Soo be absent for 3 weeks with ur lvl 1 toon, buy Crystal and get lvl 100 instant?
    Nice :)

Level 1 characters can't get the item for the buff though. It's 90+ for that so....
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • razzzza
    Options
    opkossy wrote: »

Level 1 characters can't get the item for the buff though. It's 90+ for that so....

Way to crush his bubble.

I think pwi should give them out for free again instead of selling them lol.
    Was so fun creating a lv 101 toon mouse-1.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    opkossy wrote: »
    [

No they cannot, but they can get the squad effect from one that has it which is the 50% bonus.
    1 pill will get you to 99, 37m exp short. Then you can log out for 3 weeks.

​​