Boutique Items Question

igoplop
igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I was wondering if the Illusionary Crystal is tradeable or bound when bought?
Also, the "General Summer's Token" is it really just ONE for 60 gold?

Thanks in advance :3
Post edited by igoplop on

Comments

• jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Not sure about the pill. But the GST has got to be a GM troll as we can buy chips and make a GST for 5 gold still
  • mystuffies
    mystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    It would be nice if GM's or CM's or anyone explained the 60G for the GST thing and they gave more info on the illusionary crystal. It does say on the website post that the free item is the book of time which I assume is bound but wonder if the stone is also bound.
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    the funny thing is when the illusionary stone first came out it was stated somewhere that it was going to be 60g not 40. i wonder if they got the 2 prices backwards.

Even so this still makes no sence for 40g, when GST were selling 7-8mil on HT before all this. Im sure other servers werent to off from that.
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    if put mouse over it in cash shop tells you its untradeable and unable to put in account stash
    i want to know if i can use on stormbringer or not dosn't say any restrictions other then non rebirth​​
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    answer my own question got one and worked for stormbringer​​
  • igoplop
    igoplop Posts: 124 Arc User
    Thank you for the replies, great help =]
  • ange130988
    ange130988 Posts: 3 Arc User
    It is lvl1-95 so using it when you are near 95lvl it would be a waste? Won't get the exp above 95?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    ange130988 wrote: »
    It is lvl1-95 so using it when you are near 95lvl it would be a waste? Won't get the exp above 95?

It's just experience. You can use it until you hit 105, before you rebirth.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!