GST 60 gold??????

justdax
justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
WTF??? and y'all thought the economy would be trashed if they gave players 9mil in the logon event

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    It's probably, most likely, almost certainly, a human mistake and it being set to the incorrect price tiger-18.gif
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• puccaetare
    puccaetare Posts: 1 Arc User
    I hope that's one of PWI's brainfailure moments, which they usually fix in the upcoming patches.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    I highly doubt it's a mistake. And even if it is a mistake, PWI won't fix it if so much as even a single player buys just one.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • Deceptistar
    Deceptistar Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    My guess is its a 6G instead of 60G as the regular chip pack into GST would be 5G. 1G more expensive to save the rich and lazy from opening at the npc​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... D:
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    My guess is its a 6G instead of 60G as the regular chip pack into GST would be 5G. 1G more expensive to save the rich and lazy from opening at the npc​​

But it is funny as hell
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User

so you really think our gms know how to calculate chips to gst? you give them that much credit? it was more liekly incompetence than a fat finger
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    This was of course a completely --unintentional mistake-- and it will be fixed SOON® :D

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    This was of course a completely --unintentional mistake-- and it will be fixed SOON® :D

by removing chip packs from the boutique completely mouse-2.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »

now you're giving them ideas lololol :D
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »

If In that case ill just be selling all my MoG
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    Just buy the old pack, there 50 cent for 1000, cost 5 $ for a gst.