Double sized Stash Issues (group the descriptions here for ease of finding & comparing them)

seitori
seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
Ok, so some of us who have them ~Like myself~ (but didn't have all spots filled with items) show a double stash~but can't use the spots that were empty when the merger happened, and then there are those who had stashes in both servers (that have merged) but do not have them showing a double stash at all still...

"Heres what I'm experiencing with my faulty double stash (that shows) but does not work properly ~ I ca rearrange all items that were originally in the merged stashes into any arrangement I so choose (on any row or spot) abd can swap any item from any of my characters bags for a stashed item and its spot and (vice a versa), but once I remove an item from the stash zone, the newly empty slot becomes completely useless and cannot be refilled with a bag item from any of my characters..." :(

So what are you guys having for problems with them, lets try and give the PWE techs a good idea of whats up with it in this thread...
​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    I had an account stash on DW and RT, not its only regular size, waste of the 7 1/2 gold!​​
    m5arXCN.png
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    yeah still wondering about that
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    i hope they fix it!
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    you can put something in that can stack and split it while its in the stash. (ie, tokens, p stones, mirages)
    however much you need.
    after you split the item, you can swap that split item with the item in your bag, that you want to put into the stash.
  • tao45
    tao45 Posts: 9 Arc User
    yes, i got 4S on both server but didn't see double spot in inventory, they need to look into this n fix it
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    I should have been more cautious. I bought one on HL just to get the double stash after the merge and I'm probably not the only one.
    Now i need to wait until I van log in to at least check if I still have my items inside.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Ya it's lame. Submit a ticket to get your 7.5 gold back
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask
    ​​
  • baneof1000ad
    baneof1000ad Posts: 27 Arc User
    Im glade I didn't do this nowtiger-2.gif​​
  • nibblescookiess
    nibblescookiess Posts: 33 Arc User
    same... no double account stash
  • nibblescookiess
    nibblescookiess Posts: 33 Arc User
    enelimm wrote: »

I've unlocked the account stash on both servers; what will happen to it?

Both account stashes will be merged into a single, double-sized account stash.
  • bosk
    bosk Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    My daughter and I both doubled up on our Account Stashes, and I happened to have both of mine almost full when the merger happened (31 slots had something in them). Alice on the other hand only had a few items in hers (18 total slots used).

So long as I don't totally remove an item from my account stash, I can sort of use all 31 slots, which is a pain, but I'll manage. Alice on the other hand is not getting much value out of having only 2 extra slots, and the annoyance factor of having to trade items means she will likely lose both of those extra slots pretty fast.

I do hope PWI fixes this bug and makes the 32-slot Account Stash available as it is AWESOME having that much room when switching between toons. As it is with 16, I frequently have to log on my main repeatedly to store the items I wish to move to other alts.

Nevertheless, if they are NOT going to make the 32-slot account stash available, then I hope they will let us know officially so we can request refunds.

Good Luck!
  • bosk
    bosk Posts: 33 Arc User
    Oops .. .nvm, I figured out how to use all 32 slots ... still a pain though.
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yep. I am experiencing the same issues as the OP and others. I will refrain from sending a ticket just yet, as I know they must be swamped, but I hope they rectify this soon.

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• tesone
    tesone Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    The issue I received was no extra slots. I still have the 2 rows of the 16 slots on both of my accounts. Neither one double up like they said it would.fox-6.gif​​
    siggy_zpscq8zz0q8.png

| Retired PWI veteran 2010-2015 |
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    I had all 4 bars for about 30 seconds after opening till i tried to pull an item out then it shrank to 2 bars
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    yup, shrinkage after pulling items out of the account stash. was double, now only 2 rows :(
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    you can put something in that can stack and split it while its in the stash. (ie, tokens, p stones, mirages)
    however much you need.
    after you split the item, you can swap that split item with the item in your bag, that you want to put into the stash.

This worked for me too, thank you. It is of course not perfect, it is time consuming ( and time does matter if you have a squad with 9 other ppl waiting for you to swap gear), but I can work around it somehow.

It will not be of any use whatsoever for those who should have had 2x 16 slots, and just have 16.
  • fugbar
    fugbar Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just an example of the fact PWI doesn't actually have any idea what's going to happen in a merge or update hehe. I am just requesting a refund on about 10 accounts for wasted account stash stones.

Unfortunately, I have found it is more effective simply to hit them in their pockets when they **** something up than complain about it on the forums. Unless you happen to have a GM on Skype, a support ticket is your only hope of resolution imho.
  • enelimm
    enelimm Posts: 332 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2015
    Thank you for creating this thread, it does help! I've raised this issue with our teams and will keep you updated :)
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • cynderangel
    cynderangel Posts: 193 Arc User
    Thank you for creating this thread, it does help! I've raised this issue with our teams and will keep you updated :)

Please do. I haven't been able to log in yet to see if my account stash doubled, but I had no items in the stash for my Heaven's Tear characters (the Archo stash was nearly full). If this thread doesn't get updated, I'll send a ticket.
    102/101/102 cleric
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Just out of curiosity and maybe its been posted already, but I had acct stash on DW and RT, however when logging into my acct on TS, none of my DW characters are there. Only the RT characters show up, and my acct stash is like others, not double in size.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Just out of curiosity and maybe its been posted already, but I had acct stash on DW and RT, however when logging into my acct on TS, none of my DW characters are there. Only the RT characters show up, and my acct stash is like others, not double in size.

Press the up and down keys on the keyboard.
    ​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »

Press the up and down keys on the keyboard.
    ​​

*facepalm* epic fail on my part lol Thanks Asterelle :)

Now hopefully PWI will fix the no double size acct stash.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• tesone
    tesone Posts: 45 Arc User

Thank God someone responded. I sent in a ticket, but the response I got back told me to go to the server merge FAQ like I was a complete idiot even when I clearly and politely explained the situation to them in detail.......you guys really need to clean up your support center it's just been in such disorder for years. fox-5.gif
    ​​
    siggy_zpscq8zz0q8.png

| Retired PWI veteran 2010-2015 |
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    yup I got a reply stating that after the merge it would be doubled and got a link to the faq.....not helpful at all. I know what the faq states, and was clear and specific as to what my issue was. In fact, I quoted the faq...so why refer me back to it, lol?
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    sontzu wrote: »
    I bought a stone on Morai for just this purpose, had only 1 low value item in each stash in case they managed to delete my stuff.
    So now I still have a celestone fragment and a mysterious chip, but only a normal sized stash...

You didn't fill all the slots in each stash? I used ammo and put 1 in every slot. All 3 accounts got their 4 rows. I am just having the same issues with putting stuff in in there like the OP and others described.
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• alicewhitewood
    alicewhitewood Posts: 4 Arc User
    If you had 2 account stashes (before the merger) and at least a total of 17 items in them, then you will have a 4 row Account Stash today. To keep the 4 rows, you need to keep at least 17 slots occupied.

You can move items that stack to the empty spots in the Account Stash by separating stacks and you can trade items from your bag with items in the Account Stash. So in theory you can use all 4 rows.

And I knew this, but I still messed up and took out one too many items and ended up with a 2 row AS.

I submitted a ticket and got the exact same response as lilmomcrow: A link to the FAQ, even though I C/P'd that in my submission.

The only consolation I can take from the response is that at least the support staff seem to agree that the AS should have 4 rows. Still, it would be nice of them to say something like "we know about this and are working on it".
  • alicewhitewood
    alicewhitewood Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    From a ticket detailing this problem:

"-They are looking into it and will tell if they have something solid."

So someone in support is officially looking into it.

Still optimistic!​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    tesone wrote: »

Thank God someone responded. I sent in a ticket, but the response I got back told me to go to the server merge FAQ like I was a complete idiot even when I clearly and politely explained the situation to them in detail.......you guys really need to clean up your support center it's just been in such disorder for years. fox-5.gif
    ​​

i got this response too.... I swear to god they don't even read the tickets.

I'm going to submit a ticket with the words "FREE" "JOSD" and "100 MILL" and see if a robot responds back with a suitable answer. :(

anyway, thanks for the human response
    @enelimm mucho appreciated.