Tw seasons reduced ?

Options
blue20
blue20 Posts: 46 Arc User
Hey all after reading the post again i noticed this , urthermore and quite importantly, Territory Wars will be reset, and from now on will last for 3 months instead of 6.... now im wondering who else has realised this can be a Huge probolem for Resource wars only rescently one server took 2 months almost to get a resource war because a guild cornerd a majore city and refused to capture it for 1-2 weeks extra. Sorry if anybody else brought up the fact that this will be affecting our resource wars aswell but i couldnt find any other posts about it. So anybody else even noticed this or ?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Given that they've never done a reset sooner than a month after it should have happened.....

Won't be a bit deal.

Plus, now you have more big factions taking up the map, so it will fill in the cities faster. Unless Hoorah...​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    I think 3 month reset is good, by the end of 6months the big factions have managed to take the map and hold it. Now it means smaller factions have the chance to get rewards also....as for resource wars...lol i know the guild your talking of, it was IMPACT from HT cause the leader is an idiot and wanted her name in world chat (successful) the map reset not really that long ago, and alot of guilds will now watch out for guilds like IMPACT who may hold it up...its just a learning curve for all after the merge =) it wont take long to work out who the bad apples are(IMPACT=HT)
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    Interesting that lame faction (leaders) on other servers were doin the ol RW denial landblock. Some people just relish being reviled, weird.
    Anyway, I don't see how the shorter season will be a bad thing, what with hopefully more TWing factions per server the landscape should be more colourful, and winning a season should be a tighter race making each land held more meaningful. When the time is shorter to win, you don't really want to cut off your nose to spite your face by not taking all the land you can (aka landblocking), if you care about winning after all.