My Gear
YouTube channel
Mayhem Forum

Comments

• zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hello.
    I think Morai guys are more ready than you HL guys, because at least we keep our server time ;)

OffTopic : I came back on forum to read about merges, but it seems to be deserted since it moved to Vanilla, am i wrong ?
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    good that they kept EU times,rest who cares..
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Thank god for this merge! On HL (silly choice at the start, too lazy to start over after) it was close to impossible to go to most main events. Now though... game on!
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • zenekii
    zenekii Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hello! More than ready! Always nice to meet new players cant wait for it myself. Just hope too many aren't put off by our server times, I played on lost city from England for years and know what that experience is like!
  • bellaviv
    bellaviv Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi and welcome :) hope most of HL players won't be too pissed about this whole situation happening.
  • kingzisekev
    kingzisekev Posts: 9 Arc User
    hello rocky! looking forward to seeing you all :) , i hope they resolve these time issues to make it fair for you guys, maybe server time 2 hours back so it would only be 3 hours difference for you guys n girls. Thats the only way i can really see it happening :/ , i hope PWE pull this off and get it right. Till next week! take care :blush:
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Thanks all, hopefully they fix the timings a little bit and make it playable for both EU as well as NA :)
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • kingzisekev
    kingzisekev Posts: 9 Arc User
    rocky19 wrote: »
    Thanks all, hopefully they fix the timings a little bit and make it playable for both EU as well as NA :)

Couldnt agree more, like i suggested maybe the 3 hour difference instead of 2? that would be 5PM TW's instead of 8PM. That would be the fairest i can think of, till next week bud!
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    5PM TWs will suck for those who work fulltime jobs in the Euro zone... And those who have jobs tend to be the paying customers PWI caters to. Friday would be impossible to attend at that timeslot...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • rocky19
    edited August 2015
    5PM TWs will suck for those who work fulltime jobs in the Euro zone... And those who have jobs tend to be the paying customers PWI caters to. Friday would be impossible to attend at that timeslot...

Tigers - 15:00 EST
    NW - 14:20-16:20 EST
    TW (tertiary) - 2:00 - 5:00 EST
    TW (secondary) - 8:00 - 11:00 EST
    TW (primary) - 14:00 - 17:00 EST
    TRW - 14:00-15:00 EST

Tigers - 12:00 PDT
    NW - 11:20-13:20 PDT
    TW (tertiary) - 23:00 (previous day) - 2:00 PDT
    TW (secondary) - 5:00 - 8:00 PDT
    TW (primary) - 11:00 - 14:00 PDT
    TRW - 11:00-12:00 PDT

How do you expect anyone from Harshlands to attend any of this, unless they do not work or do not go to school?
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    I don't. I'm saying that your "solution" merely moves the problem from the US folk to the Europeans, and is therefor not a solution.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    I don't. I'm saying that your "solution" merely moves the problem from the US folk to the Europeans, and is therefor not a solution.

We all know that the only "good solution" would have been not to merge two servers who had different time zones anyway.
  • rocky19

There is no real solution for this. The only thing which could be fair is to make both merged servers to have event times common for both (We loose 3 hours and so do you) rather than just US players losing 6 hours for no reason.

My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum