July Lucky Tokens DISAPPEARED

bankbobb
bankbobb Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
what thread name says...ive spent several hundred gold on a few chars and logged all others every day, all tokens gone (from both bank (yes i know we were supposed to hold them in inv, but we were never told when the raffle was going to take place, given the login event isnt to end until july 30th anyway) and inventory), and i havent received any of the rewards i was supposed to get

any explanation? or is this just PWE **** up yet another time?

edit: just checked the tokens i had left in mailbox, they say "valid through july 28th"
seems to have been a fake in the first place....login event (and rewards) end on july 30th, we dont get raffle rewards because the actual raffle is taking place whenever, oh and didnt the thread mention something about how chargers would get their tokens after the promotion period?
logic?

Comments

• groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    What did you expect? I had over 400 disappear. I even asked and received an answer from a PW employee in one of the other threads earlier this week about these tokens and was told not to worry! they won't disappear!

Maybe I should have highlighted the rest of that post for an invisible SIKE

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    This game is not serious...
  • hexemiyata
    hexemiyata Posts: 6 Arc User
    Could we get an official response to this? Is disappearing tokens expected behavior (were they counted as we received them and are now automatically considered submitted), or is this a problem we have to do something about?
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    I got another 190some this morning in my mailbox when I bought some dragon fire packs. They just poofed into oblivion when I tried to take them out. Didn't even show in my chat log.

Can we PLEASE have some feedback on this? I know the server merge is top of the list, but you advertised this event all month.
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    This was posted in the Sticky Thread for the event.
    saxroll wrote: »
    So I sent a ticket and response, paraphrasing: "Our engineer team looked into the issue and told the token counts are in our logs. So even if you dont physically see them in your inventories, they arent lost",

We got not much other option than to blindly trust it is how they say it is. If not, not much we can do bout it.

​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    inb4 this was all part of their plan. Stage 2 of their plan is to claim that all character data was corrupted when they tried to merge the servers and they decided to just kill off the game.
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    :'( I had over 200 July Tokens vanish :'(
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    I thought it was just me, hopefully everyone will get something :)
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    i had over 800 tokens, but i simply assume they disappeared because they are being counted and today is the last day for the event. will just wait and see what happens
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • victoryseeker
    victoryseeker Posts: 22 Arc User
    Meh. Old post but I'm quite concerned. I had 1,100 tokens, hadn't received any from my Charge Rewards yet, and they all disappeared as well. I spent the 1,000 gold in game, charged a bit to top it off. I'd like a response from PWE on this. Was the disappearing of tokens intended, or was it a fluke? Are we still getting the extra 1 per 1000 Charge Reward Points charged, or what's going to happen with that?