Server Merge FAQ

Comments

• angelking92
    angelking92 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Do NOT give in and change server times for EU! I had to start over from scratch to get this from RT, and have spent quite alot of money to get it too! Make NW two times a day and everyone will be happy.
    Hello, whats up?!
  • opalhs
    opalhs Posts: 34 Arc User
    Dont make events two times,we allready asked for that,ppl would abuse it too much.

Only solution is to give everyone free bound SERVER TRANSFER stone so everyone can chose what server thay wana play,then no one will have problem with ping and events.

And can finaly some of gm stuff give answer when will EU players from Lost City server be able to transfer to EU server?
  • blackcatstrut
    blackcatstrut Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm more curious of how bad the lag is going to be.....
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    I remember once when I played on RT server some lvl 80-90 players tried to have some PK fights between them and an R9r3+12 player went there and 1 shot everyone just cause he could do that.
    I understand killing someone that is botting herbs, I understand killing someone that is a jackass but I dont understand killing someone that is weaker than you. Were is the chalange in killing someone in 1 shot? I dont see any fun in doing that.People that are doing that is just to feed up their ego. they are: '' look at me how bad **** I am and what loser that guy is cause he cannot afford the gear I have''.
    You sound like all poorly geared players are innocent angels suffering from OP ppl ( who are of course asses because they bought gear and felt the power). There are tones of reasons you would like to kill a low lvl, no matter what gear you have: starting from scamming to being jackass, as VenusArmani has said, KSing your mobs and bosses, illegally botting herbs etc etc. You can really control way more being in perma pk mode. And no, we didn't log in game for the first time and got our OP gear. All who has it, farmed it spending time or bought it (and those who bought don't usually print the money, they have to work for it). We also had to eat all this attitude, and trust me, it's quite bearable. My low lvl nearly naked alts never especially suffered even though they are forced to white name after 30.
    Plus I think PVP servers are more for cash shop players than for F2P players. For me it would be frustrating to have to buy gold to buy guardian scrolls over and over so I wont lose items that are not bound when I die.Especially when I am farming money for R9. If I have to do that everyday God knows when I will get my R9.
    You don't die over and over on pvp server *sighs*. Only if someone camps you at certain place and you keep coming out instead of do something else before PKer gets bored. And even this happens pretty rarely.
    If you say we are all such a cashshopers and OP, why we are merged with PvE server? Isn't it logical to merge to "csing" servers together?

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Hey HL people. I am always white on my Barb and storm and I am doing dailies. Find me. Fight me. :) Or simply hook me up in WC. Seriously tho...I'm kinda excited about getting attacked out of the blue while doing daily stuff...like really excited. This kind of stuff will only not occour of you ppl puss about it even more. Just stay white like everyone else.

For true PvPers, nothing will change at all.

PS: Ah and for all if you HL ppl, here is a taste of what PvP is like on Morai. Feel free to check out other vids in my YT-Channel (Signature):

https://youtu.be/vq-0XizuTp4
  • bigbroitachi
    bigbroitachi Posts: 6 Arc User
    Will we be able to double the size of account sash after the server merge or is this only available if you have the account sash on both servers before the merge?
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I am a EU player currently playing on Harshlands and am against this merge because of the timezone swap. My work means i wont be making over half of the EU events and was perfect for 90% of the East coast time zone.

I have noticed a few Morai players saying is that they are looking forward to fighting new people and yes, that i can believe as many of us wish to fight new people aswell... however Harhslands really seems to get into pvp at what would be 3am or later on a EU server, so unless you wanted to stay up that late just to pvp some new people, there is a chance you wont even notice the extra people after a few weeks. The Joy of a PVP server is not meeting up in one spot to pvp a little before going back to farming. It is being bored and killing a random person only for them to come back 5 mins later with a whole faction backing them up and starting a PVP war that could easily last 1-2 hours between multiple factions. This will be lost.

I DO have a question however. Territory Resource Wars, i understand that on a PVE server it is possible for people to go blue name for this event and just stand there killing carts and bases with no way to stop them. Will this event be made forced PVP mode or will it continue as PVE with no way to defend your lands because some people are scared of a fight?
  • unbacano14324
    unbacano14324 Posts: 20 New User
    like i said before regarding HL + morai only thing that will solve this problem is SERVER TRANSFER STONE if not get ready to loose all your players pwi whats the point of cashshopping and being op if we cant attack people out in the open when people ask me why do i play this game its because there is no other game that u can do this now you are saying that i can only attack people in white meaning someone like ruby inferno or Gnar can just run away and turn blue name so i can't attack them like wtf? why not east coast with east coast instead you put us with morai ?> makes no sense
  • jsxshadow
    I am a EU player currently playing on Harshlands and am against this merge because of the timezone swap. My work means i wont be making over half of the EU events and was perfect for 90% of the East coast time zone.

I have noticed a few Morai players saying is that they are looking forward to fighting new people and yes, that i can believe as many of us wish to fight new people aswell... however Harhslands really seems to get into pvp at what would be 3am or later on a EU server, so unless you wanted to stay up that late just to pvp some new people, there is a chance you wont even notice the extra people after a few weeks. The Joy of a PVP server is not meeting up in one spot to pvp a little before going back to farming. It is being bored and killing a random person only for them to come back 5 mins later with a whole faction backing them up and starting a PVP war that could easily last 1-2 hours between multiple factions. This will be lost.

I DO have a question however. Territory Resource Wars, i understand that on a PVE server it is possible for people to go blue name for this event and just stand there killing carts and bases with no way to stop them. Will this event be made forced PVP mode or will it continue as PVE with no way to defend your lands because some people are scared of a fight?

For RW: Yep thats pretty much it. You cant attack Blue name players and they can kill carts without you being able to do shet. We have been raging about this since the start of RW so feel with us. It was always broken..but I dont really mind.

I will stay up late or set my Alarm to fight you. Any day if so. I play this game for PvP alone. Nothing else bothers me. there are already alot of ppl out there on our server that are perma in PvP mode..even if its just for the caravan daily in primal. So if you say that killing someone would never ever lead to a whole fac spawning on you again then it is simply wrong. It wont happen as often but it surely will.

The problem will be that most players besides the undergeared 1-shots will have such gears that you will find it hard jumping on them and killing them just like that (most of the time). So I guess there will be the need for whole groups to begin the gank and that will nearly always lead to calling backup.

Seriously guys. Calm down. Try it. If it doesnt work out for you then you can complain. You've never been on a PvE-Server or at least not ours so don't assume too much. Wait and see (:
  • poppyfey
    poppyfey Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    So i get that, either to increase servers population or to save yourself some money (idc each) you need to merge servers BUT why merge Harshlands with an EU server??? I mean you do realize the time difference right? You do realize this decision of yours will "kill" the Harshlands players since most of us can't attend tw or events at EU time.

Like i said, I get you need a merge but you cannot force U.S. people to play at EU times (even because we can't! We have a life besides pw you know?), to force us to go to a EU server it's extremly unfair. Wanna merge servers? Great but merge Harslands with another East Cost server!

By enforcing this on us you will make most of us quit the game and, since pwi is not exactly a cheap game to play, I wonder if we should ask you for our money back... would it really be that hard to merge in a way that everyone can keep playing? Even because your player data base is not that big anymore, do you really wanna lose most players from Harshlands???

Let the ticket sending begin! Perhaps we can be heard, perhaps we can make you understand this is not a qquing issue over some change but a real concern since most of us CAN'T PLAY AT EU TIMES. (and by most of us I mean not only the U.S. players but also the EU players playing in Harshlands like myself; merge us with EU and I'll have no other choice but to stop playing).

For the past 6 years I've dealt with your bugs, your lag, your broken quests, your extremly overpriced pixels, your lack of support... never once you've seen me complaining (as you can see this is my 1st post here). But this is just too much! And, if the person reading this has no power to change things (wich I understand) I ask you to please explain our concerns and our reality to someone who does.

And just to be clear, all I am asking is that you solve your problems in a way we can keep playing and spending money on your game. Can you please do that?
  • unbacano14324
    edited July 2015
    jsxshadow -"Seriously guys. Calm down. Try it." um how about NO soooooooooooo you just going to brush off the fact of the higher ping ? you are just going to forget about the events and times that they occur and how people picked this server specifically to work with the schedule they live by if you picked the wrong server that sucks for you but now the people that chose this server specifically for the times thats unfair and plus what would a pve server know about spending thousands just to compete in pvp of coarse you dont care cause 95 % you guys are geared for pve and say good bye to RW harshlands
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    jsxshadow -"Seriously guys. Calm down. Try it." um how about NO soooooooooooo you just going to brush off the fact of the higher ping ? you are just going to forget about the events and times that they occur and how people picked this server specifically to work with the schedule they live by if you picked the wrong server that sucks for you but now the people that chose this server specifically for the times thats unfair and plus what would a pve server know about spending thousands just to compete in pvp of coarse you dont care cause 95 % you guys are geared for pve and say good bye to RW harshlands

Maybe it's just me but i've already noticed a substantial activity drop on HL already. Maybe alot are already quitting? I'm sure alot will quit for sure after experiencing playing on an EU server from the U.S.. They're gonna love that high ping and missing events while they're at work or asleep. RW is gonna be a joke for those that manage to attend it with all the blue names attacking their carts they can't do anything about.

Yep sure sounds like this merge is gonna be loads of fun...
  • jsxshadow

Um..I started playing on Sanctuary back in the day when there wasn't even a EU-Server to chose from. So I know exactly how those schedules have been. Many ppl, including me, stood up in the middle of the night to participate in Events and TW and some are still doing that.

What I dont get is (and I never could relate to that) what you guys are missing even when the time slots would stay EU. WHAT ARE YOU FRIGGIN MISSING? When TW is soo important to you then you will find means to participate on a WEEKEND. All the other events are simply neglicable. Sure RW is nice and all but seriously. You now get your Inks from the Invite a friend garbage. Nothing besides that changes. You and your buddies will still be on at the same time and be able to pk each other all day long.

I get the feeling you guys didnt really think about the real impact rather then just QQ cause its a change. I already asked some ppl and they've said that their ping is 200-300-ish, thats completely ok. I used to play with a constant 600 ping on Sanct and it still was OK. Besides that...Enelimm and her Team are already working on a solution. Just read the info properly. They are thinking about having the same event twice or even three times a day so that anyone, from anywhere can participate. Like I said. Calm down. Just relax. Everything will be ok. You will still have the opportunity to show off you epeen :)

PS: Those guys here on Morai that have max gears and never turn white are ****. Yes they are. No doubt to that. It's useless having anything beyond G16 for PvE content. Basic R9 with average refines if you want some comfort...but more than that? Stupid. Yeah. But they also cash alot and help keeping this game alive. At least you guys have the opportunity to bash them in NW. All of them are in there :)

And don't come up with: "Ah I have a life and I wanna sleep and blablabla." We people also had jobs while playing on US Servers and we also got it done. We know how it is. Like I said..maybe that wont even be a problem. Chill out.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    Apparently requests are being silenced. You say you listen to your players but mods are allowed to close threads because they REMOTELY have to do with this and would rather us ask for things in this thread. This is ridiculous. This thread http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1197690/petition-to-postpone-server-merge-by-one-week/p1 should have been kept open as the request would have been lost and was not a discussion OF the merger but a request to postpone it. Valid points and needs were brought up in it. Please have the mod ovenusarmanio re open the thread. Players have a right to voice their opinions of why they want a postpone of this. It is way to sudden of a notice. My initial reason for wanting it has been resolved but there are still many other people that have many valid reasons why we want this postponed and by closing a valid thread and not even at least merging it with this one we are being silenced and prevented from voicing our opinion. The thread did not violate the ToS for forums and was a very valid and logical post to make outside of this thread.

The only reason 99% of the players bring up is with names.
    Chances are that we get a namechange stone so a delay is not needed.

You can not really prepare for it except maybe gain profit out of it and pwi wont care about that heh.
    Just chill and let it come

I don't want a name change stone. I've had my name since 2008 and I want to keep it without the ugly LC suffix.
    Also is a bit unfair for people to ruin other's gameplay by creating names with LCLCLCLCLC after just to be effing douchebags.
    ​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    bangbang wrote: »
    As Asterelle already pointed out taking coins out of AH/Bank/AS I recommend removing any posted buying/selling gold too because we are unsure how that will be handled since gold prices are different on both servers. I doubt the server will auto correct itself and automatically sell out/buy out when merged. Another thing is if you have gold on both servers I wonder how values will be merged.

From the looks of it the way it has been explained it is more of one server is being merged into another. The second servers listed on the list will be merged into the first. I find this very unfair for a lot of reasons for the largest merge (Sanctuary + Lost City). Lost City players are giving up their original names that some players had since day 1 of the release of the game and their PVP server to be merged into a PVE server. Names priority should be given to players based on their Player IDs (P-######) and whichever player has the lower id states their character was created first. Or give priority to Lost City being the first server launched on PW. Another solution would be to give the suffix to players that have been inactive for more than 1 month because a lot of players with the same name have already quit.

TL;DR
    Name priorities should be given to server/player seniority, inactive players should be given suffix and not active.

This x100000000000000​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    If there is any event sensitive to time zone, we will try to schedule it multiple times so that most players can have fun. Meanwhile, we are working on multiple time slots of TW/ Cross Server PVP/NW. Stay Tuned!

@mintsummer This is a good idea, however, please make sure that an account can only do an event once per day, some could take advantage and do a weekly event twice, making it unfair.
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    cococya wrote: »
    mintsummer wrote: »
    If there is any event sensitive to time zone, we will try to schedule it multiple times so that most players can have fun. Meanwhile, we are working on multiple time slots of TW/ Cross Server PVP/NW. Stay Tuned!

@mintsummer This is a good idea, however, please make sure that an account can only do an event once per day, some could take advantage and do a weekly event twice, making it unfair.
    ​​

It will never be perfect for everyone. If this is once a day by account, some will argue it's unfair because some guys will do it on several accounts.
  • unbacano14324
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > unbacano14324 wrote: »
    >
    > jsxshadow -"Seriously guys. Calm down. Try it." um how about NO soooooooooooo you just going to brush off the fact of the higher ping ? you are just going to forget about the events and times that they occur and how people picked this server specifically to work with the schedule they live by if you picked the wrong server that sucks for you but now the people that chose this server specifically for the times thats unfair and plus what would a pve server know about spending thousands just to compete in pvp of coarse you dont care cause 95 % you guys are geared for pve and say good bye to RW harshlands
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Um..I started playing on Sanctuary back in the day when there wasn't even a EU-Server to chose from. So I know exactly how those schedules have been. Many ppl, including me, stood up in the middle of the night to participate in Events and TW and some are still doing that.
    >
    > What I dont get is (and I never could relate to that) what you guys are missing even when the time slots would stay EU. WHAT ARE YOU FRIGGIN MISSING? When TW is soo important to you then you will find means to participate on a WEEKEND. All the other events are simply neglicable. Sure RW is nice and all but seriously. You now get your Inks from the Invite a friend garbage. Nothing besides that changes. You and your buddies will still be on at the same time and be able to pk each other all day long.
    >
    > I get the feeling you guys didnt really think about the real impact rather then just QQ cause its a change. I already asked some ppl and they've said that their ping is 200-300-ish, thats completely ok. I used to play with a constant 600 ping on Sanct and it still was OK. Besides that...Enelimm and her Team are already working on a solution. Just read the info properly. They are thinking about having the same event twice or even three times a day so that anyone, from anywhere can participate. Like I said. Calm down. Just relax. Everything will be ok. You will still have the opportunity to show off you epeen :)
    >
    > PS: Those guys here on Morai that have max gears and never turn white are ****. Yes they are. No doubt to that. It's useless having anything beyond G16 for PvE content. Basic R9 with average refines if you want some comfort...but more than that? Stupid. Yeah. But they also cash alot and help keeping this game alive. At least you guys have the opportunity to bash them in NW. All of them are in there :)
    >
    > And don't come up with: "Ah I have a life and I wanna sleep and blablabla." We people also had jobs while playing on US Servers and we also got it done. We know how it is. Like I said..maybe that wont even be a problem. Chill out.

like i said that is your problem now you are telling me because you went through it we have to ? im sorry but i enjoy my rw tw, and nw I'm one that has been suggesting a server merge but not with eu 600 ms ? are you serious buddy try my average to my perfectly placed server 25- 50 ms like what are you talking because you struggle to play this game other people have to ? like i said that is your fault for picking the wrong server i chose hL knowing that it would work with my schedule
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    shade13 wrote: »
    I remember once when I played on RT server some lvl 80-90 players tried to have some PK fights between them and an R9r3+12 player went there and 1 shot everyone just cause he could do that.
    I understand killing someone that is botting herbs, I understand killing someone that is a jackass but I dont understand killing someone that is weaker than you. Were is the chalange in killing someone in 1 shot? I dont see any fun in doing that.People that are doing that is just to feed up their ego. they are: '' look at me how bad **** I am and what loser that guy is cause he cannot afford the gear I have''.
    You sound like all poorly geared players are innocent angels suffering from OP ppl ( who are of course asses because they bought gear and felt the power). There are tones of reasons you would like to kill a low lvl, no matter what gear you have: starting from scamming to being jackass, as VenusArmani has said, KSing your mobs and bosses, illegally botting herbs etc etc. You can really control way more being in perma pk mode. And no, we didn't log in game for the first time and got our OP gear. All who has it, farmed it spending time or bought it (and those who bought don't usually print the money, they have to work for it). We also had to eat all this attitude, and trust me, it's quite bearable. My low lvl nearly naked alts never especially suffered even though they are forced to white name after 30.
    Plus I think PVP servers are more for cash shop players than for F2P players. For me it would be frustrating to have to buy gold to buy guardian scrolls over and over so I wont lose items that are not bound when I die.Especially when I am farming money for R9. If I have to do that everyday God knows when I will get my R9.
    You don't die over and over on pvp server *sighs*. Only if someone camps you at certain place and you keep coming out instead of do something else before PKer gets bored. And even this happens pretty rarely.
    If you say we are all such a cashshopers and OP, why we are merged with PvE server? Isn't it logical to merge to "csing" servers together?

​​

shade13 wrote: »

​​

You quoted me without reading properly what I said so I will repeat myself:
    I understand in killing someone that is a jackass. I understand in killing someone that is botting herbs. I understand in killing someone that takes your mobs.( even if I dont get it how you decide those are your mobs if the other player needs them too for exemple).
    What I dont agree with is those that are killing others weaker than them just cause they can. I dont agree in killing others that are weak for no reason.
    Meanwhile we all going to be on PVE servers so 11693994_895489887183953_9069988864869516246_n.jpg?oh=7ba75dc11b8839b7519b654535b73e83&oe=56529374

giphy.gif

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    bangbang wrote: »
    What I am worried about is now people are already making chars with LC after their name to set them up to be something like. PlayerLCLCLCLCLCLCLC because adding LC once will already be taken so it will append another LC and then another and then another and then some poor sap will be named WadzioLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC

For this reason they should have never told us how they would handle the names. Because everyone who has an enemy on lost are going to be LCLCLCLCLCLLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC
    First of all, I'd like to give my thanks/regards for the first good decision of PWE/ARC in the last decade. Merging servers as we demanded before is a terrific idea (though we concluded that this would certainly fail). I got four issues on the matter if you find them valuable enough to answer.

1. Yet I would really like to inform you all that since you haven't stopped new account/character creation for the time being, everyone is creating new characters in sanctuary server so that the other person they dislike/hate etc can get a LC suffix to their name. Since the real name holder won't have the character, they can never change back to their original name which they had maybe more then 6-7 years. If you are going to put suffix, why don't you put on all servers so you will sell more of that 32$ name change equip and would be more fair to all. I can hear the hate rising against my unpopular idea but a lot of my friends have the same problem and some already opened a new character in sanctuary to protect their names or at least to get it back.

2. Please keep in mind that Lost City was a PVP server. There are max geared and stat'ed non-PVE but purely PVP players who only enjoy RW, NW, TW and PVP. As you can see in your data that, those people are the main cash shoppers since they literally don't do pve/farming. Are you ready to lose those people after merge by forcing them to stay at a PVE server?
    i respect the problems pvp servers face in the merge but i do hope LC players hang around at least to try out PVE servers. A lot of us go white very often, and from what i can tell Sanctuary will have the gear to bring new challenge for pvp events and open map. We have a lot of nearly end game players and while you lose the option to gank our baby level 60s you earn the freedom to farm in peace, and pk when you want to.

I have gotten a lot of strange pms from officers of other factions in lost. It seems like its a common misconception that people on a PVE server simply dont PVP. Maybe it is not as active as a PVP server but to clarify, we tw, we nw, we pk each other, we have loud mouth players who talk trash and gank others (we wish we didn't but every server seems to get their share), we have people trying to quest at caravan and people preying on them and we have a large population of people who will be happy to meet you and 1v1 or group pk.

Again i understand that its not ideal for you guys but i do hope youll give it a shot anyway. We all are excited to meet you :) Even drake, but i hope hes white on the other side >:)
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »

For this reason they should have never told us how they would handle the names. Because everyone who has an enemy on lost are going to be LCLCLCLCLCLLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLCLC

Indeed... They tried to communicate for once, which sounds good. But with this specific detail, they haven't been really smart ..
  • jsxshadow
    like i said that is your problem now you are telling me because you went through it we have to ? im sorry but i enjoy my rw tw, and nw I'm one that has been suggesting a server merge but not with eu 600 ms ? are you serious buddy try my average to my perfectly placed server 25- 50 ms like what are you talking because you struggle to play this game other people have to ? like i said that is your fault for picking the wrong server i chose hL knowing that it would work with my schedule

Ya man, I just wanted to say that I know how it is and wanted to tell you that it might not be that bad as you think. They are working on multiple scheduled events so dont worry you can participate in all of them as it seems now.

Besides that. If you really dropped in several thousands of dollars then you do you wanna make believe that you would quit the game just like that? I mean sure, some might but seriously. I didnt spent a cent on this game and yet I wouldnt quit cause of this due to the massive time spent on it in total. We can still have pk, you can still ambush and wreck ppl while doing dailies. All of that will still happen and come on be honest. Thats enough for you to keep playing no matter what (:
  • unbacano14324
    you're comments are irrelevant you haven't spend a cent on this game just like i assumed so you dont know how it feels . <<PERIOD
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I understand in killing someone that is a jackass. I understand in killing someone that is botting herbs. I understand in killing someone that takes your mobs.( even if I dont get it how you decide those are your mobs if the other player needs them too for exemple).
    What I dont agree with is those that are killing others weaker than them just cause they can. I dont agree in killing others that are weak for no reason.
    I never said it's good, but it's a side effect and it's not that hard to deal with it. For me it's more important to be able to kill kos-list for reason (I don't rpk without reason, but if I intend to kill, I'd like to be able to do so as soon as I have a chance) than to pity "poor oppressed low lvls" who aren't oppressed at all and feel better outside sz than one can imagine.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jsxshadow
    edited July 2015
    you're comments are irrelevant you haven't spend a cent on this game just like i assumed so you dont know how it feels .

Well...that only goes for Morai. Man I was a pack addict back on Sanct, spend like 4k Euros on sanct and got like no profit out of it at all. Just burned my money literally thats why I hate thinking about that time. I had decent gears for the time I switched from sanct to morai and swore to myself never to cash anything again in this game. I gave up 4k easily within the blink of an eye. I do understand how you feel. I even needed to start over from scratch and couldnt bring my chars along..so it was even worse for me.

Me aside. If you had a ping of 50 on HL you will most likely have a ping of 200 over here. That is by no means bad..I doubt you'd even notice that. Have you tried logging in to morai and checked it out or did you just assume this?

PS: You can now call my a hypocrite for saying I'm fully F2P...but considering I started from scratch without cash it is ok in my opinion...but you are free to think what you want :)
  • unbacano14324
    ^ I actually support killing low gear people its what motivated me to go r9 third cast and get as geared as i am I also love to defend lower geared people pve servers can't relate you don't know what its like and of course you guys like this idea because it works out to your advantage but not for the people that only play this game to pvp i like the fact that i have to make money every day to support my charms and guardian scrolls pve doesn't know what thats like
  • poppyfey
    poppyfey Posts: 5 Arc User
    About the Harshlands - Morai merge, For all of you saying things like: "oh we EU players also had to stay awake for tw so stop qquing" please stop with this kind of non sense statements. Here's what:

By the time you (EU) created your character you did create it in a East Cost server so you knew what to expect. Sure you had no other option at the time but you always had the choice not to play pwi and go play some other game. In the end when you clicked "start" you knew what to expect and by clicking it you did agree with it.

Now U.S. players being transfered to EU times HAVE NO CHOICE! After spending thousands of dollars in this game, they are being forced to move to a time zone they can't not play! How is this fair? Imo it shows (again) how unnapreciated players are for pwi, they just don't care about the players. If it was some other game, perhaps U.S. players could create a new toon in a server with a schedule that suits them better but, being pwi, and taking under consideration how much money it costs to gear a toon that is also not an option for them.

There is a huge difference between an EU player CHOSING to create a character in a East Cost server and a U.S. player being FORCED to go to a EU server.
  • unbacano14324
    fyi i have a character on morai domnicano * and its laggy as sh.it ALL the time
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    Haha the people who attempt to defend lowbies and people without gear/with bad gear always amuse me for some reason. Being killed as a lowbie is a like a right of passage on pvp servers, it gives you the drive to gear up and play more so that one day you can get your revenge on that person. There was a time where if you hit level 30 during your 20-30 Culti and you had to go through west gate to hand it in... you were not making it through the gate alive lol.

I know there were many times with my veno where i would farm and grind months on end just to get strong enough to kill someone who got the best of me, only to discover that person was even stronger aswell and I had to work extra hard to beat them.

So i am unsure why killing lowbies and people without amazing gear is so offensive to people. It can encourage people to get better at the game (providing they arent camped over and over and over).
  • unbacano14324
    +1 noctusvenator & poppyfey
This discussion has been closed.