Server Merges

Options

Comments

• davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    daymond wrote: »
    i hope lost city bms are rdy for a fight cuz im coming for u all ;)
    Hi, who are you? Have a youtube?
    asterelle wrote: »
    I'd rather merge with Archo but LC will have to do. Now I have 1 week to cash in all that event gold sitting in mailboxes everywhere...​​
    Now you can finally show me how terrible your class is in person. :P
    (friendly joke)

my youtube isnt big but yes,and im tenjio :D

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    rieihdius wrote: »
    1 think it would be nice if GM clarify this:

''Demon/Sage event gold tickets will be removed and are non-reimbursable, so make sure to cash them out before the big day!''

When they say ''Demon/Sage Event gold tickets'' are they talking about the real tickets, like the ones you get from tigers event and promos... or are they talking about the event gold itself?
    The tickets are going away, not the event gold.
    Ty for the reply surtr :)

• daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options

I'll add you to my list of ppl to 1v1
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    Options
    I'm pretty upset that they're removing PvP servers. A large part of the reason I play on the Lost City server is because it's a PvP server. Yes, I understand that PK mode will still exist, but it won't be the same thing at all. I'll likely abandon what will become Twilight Temple server and just play on my Heaven's Tear characters. Although the lag will be absolutely atrocious. Heaven's Tear already has pretty bad lag; what will it be after the merge?
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options

I'll add you to my list of ppl to 1v1

i look forward to it =o

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    Sutrt, Please fix The time issue, Harshlands must be a East Coast server time. Every person in Harshlands choose that server, besides the pvp server factor, but because it was an EAST COAST TIME! The EU will be horrible for everyone on the server because of 5 hour time difference. Please merge us with the 2 other east coast servers!
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    syltenthunder know it all can eat crow now. egg-2.gif

I never said it was impossible, just very difficult and costly. Looks like they finally decided it would be better for them economically to spend money on doing it. The CM's response was always "not gunna happen" as well.

Now, who wants to make bets about how badly they **** it up?

Edit: really? "S.cr.e.w" is censored?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nakhtuul
    nakhtuul Posts: 161 Arc User
    Options

I never said it was impossible, just very difficult and costly. Looks like they finally decided it would be better for them economically to spend money on doing it. The CM's response was always "not gunna happen" as well.

Edit: really? "****" is censored?​​

You've got to realize, Sylen...that you do come across as a Mr. KnowItAll. js, take it down a notch dude.

PWE: This will be the smartest thing you ever did or probably will do. /gamesaved

Perfect World International Alumni
    Closed Beta 2008 - Present
  • daymond
    Options

Edit: really? "S.cr.e.w" is censored?​​
    Wow this will be like a celebrity meeting.
    I'm going to walk around and take screenshots next to all my favorite Sanctuary Celebrities.

So Far: Asterelle, SylenThunder
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • eland20
    eland20 Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    - sorry i wrote befor i read all --- deleted-
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    Hey when you LC scrubs come to the new server don't even think of using crappy PW-MY names. No "HH", no "WF", no "Heiro", we're gonna have none of that nonsense. ​​
  • shioso
    shioso Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    rocky19 wrote: »
    Am glad servers are getting merged but EU time? Lot of Harshlands peeps won't be able to do ANY EVENTS or TWs. Hope you make TW times as centralized between EU and East Coast.
    Please fix The time issue, Harshlands must be a East Coast server time. Every person in Harshlands choose that server, besides the pvp server factor, but because it was an EAST COAST TIME! The EU will be horrible for everyone on the server because of 5 hour time difference. Please merge us with the 2 other east coast servers!
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I chose an east coast server specifically due to me living on the east coast. . . Please fix this
    I literally cannot merge with the EU server to become an EU server. Events would be for me around 1pm to 3pm instead of 7pm-9pm. Most people chose Harshlands because of the time zone being East. Switching to EU time is completely illogical. Please, fix this horrible mess of an idea.
    Sutrt, Please fix The time issue, Harshlands must be a East Coast server time. Every person in Harshlands choose that server, besides the pvp server factor, but because it was an EAST COAST TIME! The EU will be horrible for everyone on the server because of 5 hour time difference. Please merge us with the 2 other east coast servers!

after several years as EU player on an US server i can FINALLY give ALL THE GOOD ADVICES (/sarcasm) back to every US person out there:
    - "if u dont like the event times go switch to a different server and start over, it's not that hard to get the stuff u got here over there"
    - "it's not that bad to get up at 5am for tw/nw/rw/..."
    - "if u dont like it either deal with it or either quit or restart somewhere else"

u think 5h timedifference sux ****? try 8-10 :3

:*<3:#
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Hey when you LC scrubs come to the new server don't even think of using crappy PW-MY names. No "HH", no "WF", no "Heiro", we're gonna have none of that nonsense.

+1 tiger-1.gif​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey when you LC scrubs come to the new server don't even think of using crappy PW-MY names. No "HH", no "WF", no "Heiro", we're gonna have none of that nonsense.
    No one is calling werefoxes WF here, but HH is legit!
    Besides it's not just us coming, but we are all coming to the new server tiger-20.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jjfusion
    jjfusion Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    :o Well a good thing that we won't lose any characters or gears,etc with this server merges, now just left to check on mailboxes if still i have some event gold tickets to use before the 4th... that day gonna be a lagg day XD
    I gonna miss the Sanctuary name, but Twilight Temple name sounds cool too B)
  • daymond
    Options
    Hey when you LC scrubs come to the new server don't even think of using crappy PW-MY names. No "HH", no "WF", no "Heiro", we're gonna have none of that nonsense. ​​

Nobody uses "WF" or "Heiro"

However, you will be hearing plenty of "HH" "Dolls" "CV" "FB" and the occasional "ADC". :D
    "WR" is still used at time as well.

alFcxeg.png
  • latys
    latys Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Oh dear, since I, as an european player, started back then at Dreamweaver, (there was no EU server yet) am outta luck...WHEN WILL A SERVER TRANSFER BE AVAIABLE?! T_T
    Waiting forever for that option.... hurry up already -_-
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    Options
    shioso wrote: »

- "if u dont like the event times go switch to a different server and start over, it's not that hard to get the stuff u got here over there"
    - "it's not that bad to get up at 5am for tw/nw/rw/..."
    - "if u dont like it either deal with it or either quit or restart somewhere else"

u think 5h timedifference sux ****? try 8-10 :3

:*<3:#

That is your problem not the entire harshland's. YOU choose to be on an East Coast Server. Therefore your opinion is not valid.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    I am super excited, we have been asking for this for along time =D i can't wait!
  • shioso
    shioso Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That is your problem not the entire harshland's. YOU choose to be on an East Coast Server. Therefore your opinion is not valid.

oh it is valid indeed given i chose the server im playing on for there was NO EU SERVER AT THAT TIME

and after all, YOU chose an east cost server as well (wrong one it seems xD), therefore ur opinion is as valid as u claim mine to be :3

edit: almost forgot, by the time it was ofc not only me but like 20-30% of the server coming from europe (which is not that few considering how many ppl actually play), but ofc u dont want to see that now because it was SO different

and hey
    events 5h earlier wont harm u in any way, compared to having to get up at 1/3/5am for every frickin event cos they dont seem to be able to make it a few h earlier so eurpeans could also participate in some events
  • shade13
    Options
    maydusk1 wrote: »
    I am super excited, we have been asking for this for along time =D i can't wait!
    At least someone is excited :\
    Never saw o.o Seemed to me we "inherited" only ep/ea names, rest of pw-my names of classes are mostly ignored (I call wizards mages sometimes tho, but it's not a big difference (: )​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • dukequakem
    dukequakem Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    The tickets are going away, not the event gold.

This means the tickes are beign removed from the game? Will they be replaced by something else that will give Event gold on Celestial Tigers event and any other giveaway?

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options

However, you will be hearing plenty of "HH" "Dolls" "CV" "FB" and the occasional "ADC". :D

can someone make a LC-Sanc dictionary? This is all German to me.

And by German i mean i dont speak it. No smart comments Germans!
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

can someone make a LC-Sanc dictionary? This is all German to me.

And by German i mean i dont speak it. No smart comments Germans!
    . If you see people trying to pull off that **** just give them a lot of **** for it to make them stop. We out number them and don't have to take it.​​
  • shade13
    Options
    . If you see people trying to pull off that **** just give them a lot of **** for it to make them stop. We out number them and don't have to take it.
    Grrrrrr normal-24.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bankbobb
    bankbobb Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    > @surtr said:
    > rieihdius wrote: »
    >
    > 1 think it would be nice if GM clarify this:
    >
    > ''Demon/Sage event gold tickets will be removed and are non-reimbursable, so make sure to cash them out before the big day!''
    >
    > When they say ''Demon/Sage Event gold tickets'' are they talking about the real tickets, like the ones you get from tigers event and promos... or are they talking about the event gold itself?
    >
    >
    >
    > The tickets are going away, not the event gold.

first of all sry for the crappy quote, forums messing up yet again

second, id like to get a clarification as to what is meant by "card" (seeing as theres also issues with war avatar chest/pack it would be nice if i could get a response on this lol)?
    like, "demon/sage event (card) TICKET" is the thing u get sent via ingame mail, and upon retrieving it from the mail it disappears and turns into a "demon/sage event CARD"

so my question is, which one of these two did u (GM/PWE staff or w/e) mean when u said the ticket will be going away?

thx in advance.
  • zsw
    zsw Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Is it ironic that LC will be merged into Twilight Temples and not Holy Halls?
  • reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options

What the 'ell is "Dolls"? Does "FB" not mean what I think it means? I don't even have the smallest clue what ADC is, Advanced Dungeon Crawler? >.> or CV, one of those must be Delta... I know HH is TT because I asked that before <.< This archaic language they speak on LC is very interesting!

I look forward to the culture clash a bit more now <.< not only will PvErs and PvPers be smushed together awkwardly like a teenager sitting at the adult table between 2 creepy uncles at thanksgiving, but 2 languages will also be competing for dominance, AND 2 different economical expectations, for all you PWIeconomists.
    Good luck everyone!
    Hopefully those dumb "best X of server" lists will get less predictable and fappy.
    Who will reign supreme as "biggest cash shopper"?
    Sanctuary Trolls vs LC Trolls, who is the trolliest?
    What factions will destroy the TW map?
    Who will be the most hated faction?
    Next time, on As The PWI Turns.
  • daymond
    Options
    LC - S
    HH - TT
    WR - BM
    Dolls - Guardian Scrolls
    CV - Lunar
    FB - ... FB???
    EP - Cleric
    EA - Archer
    ADC - Archosaur
    alFcxeg.png
  • spiritfang
    spiritfang Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    reliea wrote: »
    What the 'ell is "Dolls"?
    Guardian Angels which are now Guardian Scrolls.
    Does "FB" not mean what I think it means?
    If you're expecting the dungeons at 19, 29 etc, then you're correct.
    I don't even have the smallest clue what ADC is, Advanced Dungeon Crawler? >.> or CV, one of those must be Delta...
    I can't answer as to what ADC is because I only know that term in the sense of playing a certain popular MOBA title. CV is Lunar. You'll see a combination of RB or GV in regards to Delta.

Edit: I see I got ninja'd. Never heard of ADC for Arch before.​​
    ~Depthcharge - Lost City - ChinaTown~