my first re-awakening

Options
cabal23
cabal23 Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
my first re-awakening i ask in WC if my 60 attribute points will added after i RB and nobody answer me back, so what i did is i ask a faction member, then he siad" yess will added"..so when i re-awakening it didn't adds my previous attribute points.. is it possible to get it back my 60 previous points after RB? i want those back if possible pls..

not even in WC could help me about this and my faction member pretend to be know's that adds up diffinitely it didn't only gives me 76 points extra suppose to be 76 extra after RB + 60 attribute previous points that didn't use b-r RB total is 135 i supose to recieve after RB and it didn't add up, is it possible to give it back? since that i don't know anything about this and noone could help me.. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It depends on which level you did your rebirth.
    What level did you rebirth on?

Anyway, after you do a rebirth, it will show as available points to distribute as you see fit.
    Your post doesn't make much sense either because one time you state 60 points (which is not a number that you get from doing rebirth in the first place) and then you're talking about 76 points?

Why are you thinking you'd get 60 extra points from doing rebirth?
    Per rebirth you get additional stat points right after doing the rebirth:

100 = 20 stat points
    101 = 25 stat points
    102 = 32 stat points
    103 = 42 stat points
    104 = 56 stat points
    105 = 76 stat points

So if you did your FIRST rebirth at level 105, you will have 76 points to distribute after reawakening.
    If you do your SECOND rebirth at 105 and your FIRST was also at 105 then you will get 76+76=152 points to distribute.

If you reawaken at a lower level (ex: 100), you can use your demon book to put exp into that and level your old level through that to get the extra points, leveling your book demon from 100 to 101 will give 5 points, from 101 to 102 will give 7 points, etc.

I have no idea where you are getting your 60 points idea from though, maybe gear you don't have equipped?

Also, you should move your post to general discussion (or @ovenusarmanio or @opkossy can do that)
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• cabal23
    Options
    start form lvl93 didn't use the points, each lvl get 5 points so i have 60 attribute points at 105 b-4 RB ok..when RB at 105 giving extra points 76 after RB..

my queston was will be added my previouse points after RB? yes or no?
    60 previous points + 76 if it add then i should recieve 135 points after RB...why im only recieving 76 so where did my 60 previous went to? i didn't use it b-4 RB...
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Points not spent before rebirthing don't carry over
    If you had 60 available points at level 105 for whatever reason unknown to my understanding, they will not be there anymore if you do rebirth.

After you do a rebirth, your points all get reset to 5 (str/dex/vit/mag)
    The 60 points you didn't spend are gone, you'd never have gotten them in the first place, as they don't carry over.
    Even if you had spent those 60 points before rebirth, you wouldn't have them anymore.

You "only" get 76 points for FIRST rebirth at level 105​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• cabal23
    Options
    k now i understand.. my dumb azz fact mate said" yes:.. so i listen since his rebirth... could any GM's would like to bring it back? that's all im asking!