Skill book drops

yugi2390
yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
Is anyone aware if there was an official post stating books were no longer dropping in abbadon and seat of torment ive asked many times in a ticket and was told they cannot give me that information. Would be great if a MOD or Game master could give me a definate answer.

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Last I heard they were removed from those two but they drop from the last 3 bosses in FSP now which is a very popular instance.​​
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Quite a few of those harder to find books that drop in fsp can also be conveniently found in the daily auction quite often if you're willing to drop a bit of cash on the game or can buy a bit of gold through the auction so that you can bid on them.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    yes i know, im aware that books drop in FSP im just trying to see if its true that they removed books from abba and sot or not because it was never mentioned in patch notes.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    yes i know, im aware that books drop in FSP im just trying to see if its true that they removed books from abba and sot or not because it was never mentioned in patch notes.

our GMs rarely have any idea of 90% of the content in the patches; i wouldn't bet my life on it, but i havent seen or heard of a book drop in aba or sot since that long ago update, quite sure thats over with
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    I know for sure that someone got sage spirit blast as a drop from SoT a few months back. No idea if they've done something since then, though.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade