Incorrect fighting the Incacerate.

Options
bloodedone87
bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
All of you that have done WS know that the Incacerate( the final boss) stays in the large area( I dont know how else to call it) and the players have to walk a small path to the boss( dont know what else to call that but I think if you done WS know what I am talking about). Sadly in the 90% of ws squad i have been in the last month since I started doing ws on my storm people are pulling the Incacerate on the small path were players dont have much room to move and when the 3 special adds spawn the boss is covering them and you have to scream at the tank:'' move the boss, move the boss, MOVE THE BOSS''
Well last night it happend the inevitable. I failed the last boss cause the tank was to concentrate on killing and didnt had an eye on chat to see we were asking him to move the boss( well actualy it was just me and 1 more asking that).
Dont you all agre with me that is better to do the boss on the large side were you have room to move and yu can see the adds?
Why most squads dont do that?b:cry
giphy.gif

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Personally I don't care where the boss is - on the path or on the plaza past it. The three mobs that spawn always spawn close by the boss anyway. It's not that hard to find the one that's different, tab to it, and kill it in under 5 seconds - just rotate your screen and zoom a bit. And make sure your party knows NOT to use AOEs during that phase.

Most Warsong fails at Incarcerate I've had happen is with parties that don't have good DPS, but fully focus on the boss anyway. Result: Bunch of adds spawn together and throw all their specials together (purge/stun/freeze/DoT earth), causing a squadwipe.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Personally I don't care where the boss is - on the path or on the plaza past it. The three mobs that spawn always spawn close by the boss anyway. It's not that hard to find the one that's different, tab to it, and kill it in under 5 seconds - just rotate your screen and zoom a bit. And make sure your party knows NOT to use AOEs during that phase.

Most Warsong fails at Incarcerate I've had happen is with parties that don't have good DPS, but fully focus on the boss anyway. Result: Bunch of adds spawn together and throw all their specials together (purge/stun/freeze/DoT earth), causing a squadwipe.

Its actually more hard to see it if you do it on the path since the boss is covering the adds with his body. And tab it doesnt work since the adds have all the same hp and no name so you may tab the incorrect one.
    in the plaza even if they spawn close to the boss you actually can see them and know to chose the correct one.
    giphy.gif

• __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Doesnt really matter where you do the boss, the addons can still spawn under it. Heck, yesterday I had a run where the 2 same addons blocked the 3rd one. The different was smaller and in the absolute same spot as one of the twins. Till one moved it would of been impossible to determine which was the right one to hit.

Really, the problem is people you are describing here. If people simply suck that much in this game, maybe they dont deserve to finish the boss? Boss fight is supposed to be a challenge after all.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    When u idiots used any AoE skills on him, there is ALWAYS the Tab button to check if some of his idiots allies are respawn.dino3-20.gif​​