Archer Class Seem Weak Right Now?

minto111
minto111 Posts: 19 Arc User
Is it me or the archer class seems really weak right now? Besides the fact they are good support class I am talking about 1v1 satiations.

Cant kill any melee classes coz they have billions of hp and ofc archer damage is reduced close range (most stupid thing ever) I mean I am sure Legolas can **** you from close as well as far lol. Can’t kill sins coz they one shot you with new skills (their new skill is too op while archers have bs new skills)

Cant even kill most of the magic classes coz they all wearing physical defence neckless and have physical deff shards and so on while they have high magic resistance so they have all base covered while archer stuck in the middle, basically archers do tiny damage on them too. Don’t get me started on Archer Vs Psy they need to be nerfed imo (stun + seal + heal + other ****) its just too much need ad, igs, faith even before you think about attacking them.

Bow purge hardly works and when you really really need it there is no sight of bow purge. Frost splash most stupid skill ever I have never seen it purge in my life even though it says there is high chance of activating wep effect + it uses more mana then it says on description and 2 spark cost (just forget about it lol). What I am saying is even though bow purge is really good its not consistent while wep with GoF seems more consistent thus archers lose out again.

Same level gear/refines archers seems really weak atm they need some help with new skills maybe. Besides the archers who spent their life saving on their gear or fork out plenty of money to stay on top rest of the archers seem weak.

Please discuss positively below to let the GMs/moderators/Devs/Aliens know what you think of the class right now.

:)

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Isn't there an entire thread about this in the archer subsection? Keep it there tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• minto111
    I am sort of talking about pvp so I put it here, if it needs to be moved someone will do that, you dont have to worry..so please tell everyone what you think :)
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Archer is literally the worst class in the game right now.​​
  • minto111
    chary wrote: »
    Archer is literally the worst class in the game right now.​​

It does feel that seriously, I am sure many others would agree.
  • kelloi
    kelloi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Archers dominate TW. They get to have their fun dealing hard damage while not being targeted due to their insane range. Their defensive skills are also amazing and their ability to kite is like no other.

I already said many times; if you are trash at the game, you're not aloud to complain.
  • minto111
    kelloi wrote: »
    Archers dominate TW. They get to have their fun dealing hard damage while not being targeted due to their insane range. Their defensive skills are also amazing and their ability to kite is like no other.

I already said many times; if you are trash at the game, you're not aloud to complain.

One of the best archer in Arch server so I know what I am talking about when I say they feel a bit weaker and no one is complaing about anything here, simply looking at what other people think.

As for TW thats completely different, TW more of a team effort. As I said on my first comment they are really good support class and work well in a team. However 1v1 or even NW they feel weak compared to other classes.

But that is my opinion and other archers may feel different, it would be nice to hear from everyone without being negative.

Thanks anyways :)

• patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    there are a lot of threads about these issues......but those ignorrants out there don't know/don't have archers toons and start talking/trolling "THERE IS NO PROBLEMS WITH ARCHER". I got what you mean because i am an archer too.....i am sorry but pwcn doesn't have any updates for archers.........
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    kelloi wrote: »

we don't have insane range.....our range is only 30/32/34 it is not that far from any caster and it is within any tele skills
    our defense skills are not amazing.......we only have 2 defense skills wing of grace and 1000% evasion (sorry forgot the name)......wing of grace is pretty much broken right now since BM and barb have knock down and paralyze.....and any AA classes can have wing of grace with their RRR9 weap and ours costs 1 spark.........1000% evasion overwrite our normal evasion buff.......after 8s we are weaker.....
    our ability to kite is completely ****......our jumps are broken...it takes 2s to complete....you just need to walk in that direction and you will be close to that archer again........ not mention they are completely jokes infront of sin's tele skills and DB tele skills and by god sake we only have 1 speed skill, and it costs 1 spark with 3 mins cool down......while other AA can have it free from their weaps
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    i will give you guys an example and see how weak archer is....
    i am RRR9 so i usually 1 hit any G16 archers.....there is not really anything they can do to prevent that
    However, with a G16 cleric.....i need 3-4 hits and even 5-6 hits why? because G16 clerics open shields after shields (i don't play cleric so i don't know what skills they used) not mention they can sleep, SOG and run away.........the survibility of cleric is much higher than archers......now that's G16 which is way way lower than my gears.....imagine that cleric is RRR9 with the same gear as i am.......how big is my chance to kill that cleric?
    I just don't understand why new players still play archer?
    me? i have no choice. I have played archer for 5 years, and mine is RRR9 with +12 weap and +10 armors...i can't start another class/toon again.....if my archer was not RRR9 i definitely change to other classes.....
  • minto111
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for the detailed descriptions I hope PWI sees this and does something about it. Even if they fix/adjust some of the skills we have atm that would be a great help.
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    minto......this is not a new thing.....if you check archer forum....there are plenty of threads/discussions about this issues with archer.....unfortunately....pwi is a translated/second version of PWCN....that means pwcn needs to have update first before pwi can have......and this has been going on for years............with no sign of fixing/correcting
    my best advice for you as i do when i see a non RRR9 archer is......just go play another class.....this class is dead
    PS: just want to add something in your first post.........archers can't get any benefit from +20% skill damge since we rely on our normal attack to kill AA.......AA classes's def get higher from passive (+20% skill damge is supposed to counter that) and our damge doesn't get any better so............
  • minto111
    edited July 2015
    I know there are other threads and ik people have brought these issues forward to PWI before and I also know about PWCN. I have no time to level/RRR9 another toon or care about playing any other, I am simply trying to get the support of the archer community or people who love playing this class and wanna see this class do better. Maybe if we all make this thread big enough they will do something about it or least of all fix what is already there.

Maybe.. Hope

Thanks ;)
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    lol just watch....a couple days and those ignorrants will jump in and blah blah blah...."THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ARCHERS".....blah blah blah "YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS".......blah blah blah "YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC FOR QQ ABOUT YOUR CLASS"......blah blah blah

PS: one of the funniest arguements about "THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ARCHERS" that i have ever heard involes "archer is one of the highest damge dealers of the game".......my god people need to think before they speak.....have you ever seen an archer's name on the highest damge dealer each week? other classes deal 3m-4m damge even 7.5m damge and poor archers can't even reach 2m damge........these ignorrants have no brain cell......IJS
    Post edited by patrickhuong on
  • minto111
    That is why the archer community need to speak up, its one of the favourite class in pwi. To those who say there isn’t a problem.. How can you judge this better than a person who plays this class day in and day out?
  • patrickhuong
    well......that's why they said "YOU NEED TO LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS"..........that is the ultimate statement lol........
    anyway here is another funny argument about "THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ARCHER"

i said "none of the archer primal skills are useful".......and that person (who claims to have multiple archer toons with both sage and demons ) replies....."oh well, if you are used to your old skills, primal skills might not be useful to you, i don't know about you but i find primal skills are very useful in PV (phoenix valley in case you misunderstand as PK).....so learn when and how to use your primal skills....."
    i have no comment for that statement lol.......archer primal skills are very useful in PV in freaking PV......
    thank you PWI or PWCN
  • patrickhuong
    minto111 wrote: »
    That is why the archer community need to speak up, its one of the favourite class in pwi. To those who say there isn’t a problem.. How can you judge this better than a person who plays this class day in and day out?

we already spoke up years ago.....even asterelle sent a ticket to the pwi devs......and yet no answer or respone.....like i said if you are not RRR9.....just switch class before it's too late
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

PS: one of the funniest arguements about "THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ARCHERS" that i have ever heard involes "archer is one of the highest damge dealers of the game".......my god people need to think before they speak.....have you ever seen an archer's name on the highest damge dealer each week? other classes deal 3m-4m damge even 7.5m damge and poor archers can't even reach 1m damge........these ignorrants have no brain cell......IJS

Archer damage is hilariously low but if you cant break 1m on test dummy you either A) Suck or B) Your gear does. I suspect 2m is beyond my reach if I dont stumble on to some serious money and buy Nuema portal. The thing bout damage rankings though, archers got BV, which ups their damage by a fair bit. So in reality archer damage is even further from relevant than rankings portray.

The problem with primal skills for archers isnt that they are useless, its that almost half of them are downgrades from lvl 11 versions. Sage Frost Splash and Feather Armageddon on both cultis are downgrades. Rest are pretty much useless but not downgrades.

Ps. I do love how somebody claims to be one of the best archers on archo w/o giving a nick. Funny coincidence, Nick is one of the best if not best but you arent him.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    saxroll wrote: »

PS: one of the funniest arguements about "THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ARCHERS" that i have ever heard involes "archer is one of the highest damge dealers of the game".......my god people need to think before they speak.....have you ever seen an archer's name on the highest damge dealer each week? other classes deal 3m-4m damge even 7.5m damge and poor archers can't even reach 1m damge........these ignorrants have no brain cell......IJS

Archer damage is hilariously low but if you cant break 1m on test dummy you either A) Suck or B) Your gear does. I suspect 2m is beyond my reach if I dont stumble on to some serious money and buy Nuema portal. The thing bout damage rankings though, archers got BV, which ups their damage by a fair bit. So in reality archer damage is even further from relevant than rankings portray.

The problem with primal skills for archers isnt that they are useless, its that almost half of them are downgrades from lvl 11 versions. Sage Frost Splash and Feather Armageddon on both cultis are downgrades. Rest are pretty much useless but not downgrades.

Ps. I do love how somebody claims to be one of the best archers on archo w/o giving a nick. Funny coincidence, Nick is one of the best if not best but you arent him.

hmmm......you don't know what you are talking about.....
    first you can't buy neuma portal card set......it is highly depended on luck and beyond what is called "buying". One of heaviest CSers in my sever tried to get that set and he already spent $3-4k and still no luck to get that set......so you can take neuma portal out of picture (if you have neuma portal set, other classes can get too.....do you think archer damge can catchup with them?)....i never test on the damge dummy and don't bother to......well my bad some archers on my sever can reach 1m (i already correct my earlier post to 2m).....but seriosuly 1m? compared to 3m-4m or 7.5m from other classes.....archer can use BV on damge dummy too.....so there is nothing "secret" here....what you see is what you get
    only half of them are downgrade? and what's the difference between down grade and useless?
    i never said i AM one of the best archers on archo.....i don't know where you get that information.......and i don't know who is Nick......
    BTW are you that fail who +12 warsoul weap? i only said to that fail that i WAS one of the best archers on archo
    Post edited by patrickhuong on
  • keihan007#7641

first you can't buy neuma portal card set......it is highly depended on luck and beyond what is called "buying". One of heaviest CSers in my sever tried to get that set and he already spent $3-4k and still no luck to get that set......so you can take neuma portal out of picture....i never test on the damge dummy and don't bother to......well my bad some archers on my sever can reach 1m.....but seriosuly 1m? compared to 3m-4m or 7.5m from other classes.....archer can use BV on damge dummy too.....so there is nothing is "secret" here....what you see is what you get
    only half of them are downgrade? and what's the different between down grade and useless?
    i never said i AM one of the best archers on archo.....i don't know where you get that information.......and i don't know who is Nick......
    BTW are you that fail who +12 warsoul weap? i only said to that fail that i WAS one of the best archers on archo

By throwing few hundred thousand USD into game, buying "every flowsilver coin farmed on server" by making it worth peoples effort to sell to you. Then you just pop those thousands of S packs cause the gold cost of catalysts is nbd. By putting enough money into game, you get what you want eventually. Saying 4-5k USd is much is hilarious. Yes, its a lot of money, spending that much doesnt sadly make you one of the largest CSers on any server. Its been while since I saw math regarding Nuema portal costs but I think it was ~100k USD.

And the point of BV is, most classes dont have such amps to boost their damage. The kind of things you dont really get to use in PvP due chi/CD/other costs. Yet archer with one deals the worst damage among all classes. So I did agree archer damage sucked, only furthered the reasoning for it.

As for difference between downgrade and useless? For example, Frost Splash makes you lose Frost Arrow. Sage FA actually has some uses while Frost Splash not so much. Essentially you are worse off than you were before upgrading to primal skill, which hilariously shows what happens when devs clearly dont play the game themselves. On Feather Armageddon all you get is some marginal damage boost but you lose your main melee skill (Wing strike). Its extremely bad trade for any archer that PvPs. Even for PvE ones who end up tanking bosses in melee range.

Lastly, best archer on Archo wasnt directed to you but I found the quote of it, I maybe should of been more clear. Nick can come up and say who he is if he wants, I am not giving somebodys first name, I simply found the wordplay funny enough to write it down. Not that his first name is any secret inside server, this forum isnt server specific though.

One of the best archer in Arch server so I know what I am talking about when I say they feel a bit weaker and no one is complaing about anything here, simply looking at what other people think.

Ps. No, I have never had Warsoul weapon and I doubt I will.

• minto111

I hope your not here to troll I would love to keep this thread clean as possible and help archers out (if its even possible). You dont need to know who I am this a discussion about archer calss/skills/pvp so please keep it there. P.S there are many archers in Arch right now who can kill the person your talking about without breaking a sweat.
  • keihan007#7641

I hope your not here to troll I would love to keep this thread clean as possible and help archers out (if its even possible). You dont need to know who I am this a discussion about archer calss/skills/pvp so please keep it there. P.S there are many archers in Arch right now who can kill the person your talking about without breaking a sweat.

Why dont you name a few of them? Mira might be the only one who would kill him more than he would kill them back. That would be mostly due massive gear difference Mira has over anybody on server, which makes it silly to call him the best when he deals several times more damage than he takes to other archers.

You go and argue by argument from authority. Calling yourself one of the best and thus validating your opinion to over your peer is just that. So it actually is relevant to your argument if you are what you say you are. So I ask you, what are you called on Archosaur? Also name 5 archers who consistently beat Nick.

• patrickhuong
    edited July 2015

first you can't buy neuma portal card set......it is highly depended on luck and beyond what is called "buying". One of heaviest CSers in my sever tried to get that set and he already spent $3-4k and still no luck to get that set......so you can take neuma portal out of picture....i never test on the damge dummy and don't bother to......well my bad some archers on my sever can reach 1m.....but seriosuly 1m? compared to 3m-4m or 7.5m from other classes.....archer can use BV on damge dummy too.....so there is nothing is "secret" here....what you see is what you get
    only half of them are downgrade? and what's the different between down grade and useless?

By throwing few hundred thousand USD into game, buying "every flowsilver coin farmed on server" by making it worth peoples effort to sell to you. Then you just pop those thousands of S packs cause the gold cost of catalysts is nbd. By putting enough money into game, you get what you want eventually. Saying 4-5k USd is much is hilarious. Yes, its a lot of money, spending that much doesnt sadly make you one of the largest CSers on any server. Its been while since I saw math regarding Nuema portal costs but I think it was ~100k USD.

And the point of BV is, most classes dont have such amps to boost their damage. The kind of things you dont really get to use in PvP due chi/CD/other costs. Yet archer with one deals the worst damage among all classes. So I did agree archer damage sucked, only furthered the reasoning for it.

As for difference between downgrade and useless? For example, Frost Splash makes you lose Frost Arrow. Sage FA actually has some uses while Frost Splash not so much. Essentially you are worse off than you were before upgrading to primal skill, which hilariously shows what happens when devs clearly dont play the game themselves. On Feather Armageddon all you get is some marginal damage boost but you lose your main melee skill (Wing strike). Its extremely bad trade for any archer that PvPs. Even for PvE ones who end up tanking bosses in melee range.

Lastly, best archer on Archo wasnt directed to you but I found the quote of it, I maybe should of been more clear. Nick can come up and say who he is if he wants, I am not giving somebodys first name, I simply found the wordplay funny enough to write it down. Not that his first name is any secret inside server, this forum isnt server specific though.

Ps. No, I have never had Warsoul weapon and I doubt I will.

like i said and you said it as well.....the cost of neuma portal is beyond "buying" nothing can argue with that
    to your surprise most classes have what you call "BV".........BM 100% damge increase......veno "amp".......and seeker QPQ HF............and the new update will give sage SB "BV" (30% not 25% like archer's)" every 15s........and i am sure many more classes have it since i don't play them except archer so i don't know......archer "BV" is the worst of all since it costs 1 spark and 2 mins cool down...
    If it's like you said then frost splash is both useless and downgrade........exactly when you use frost splash? i rather use BOA.....if a skill that you never/seldom use......it's useless
    feather armagedon is also both useless and downgrade.........it's useless because it does nothing more than wingspan......a new skill that does something similar to an old skill..........useless
    kiss of snake.......useless by its name.....KISS......anyway the old skill of it proves more useful since it has mana drain
    lastly winged shell...............both old and new are useless.....
    i agree the pwcn devs (don't blame pwi devs) don't play this game and i feel like they forgot archer when they come up with primal skill.....and realize "shoot, we forgot archer........just give them a bunch of skills so they don't QQ why other classes get new skill and they don't"......this is why archer primal skills suck"
    best archer on archo right now is miraclin........
  • patrickhuong
    Lastly......i just want to warn any new player/ non RRR9 archers who come and read this thread
    just switch class.....archer is not worth LVing/gearing anymore.......i know you love archer but it's for your own good
    just start a SB or any other classes......you will forget what archer is.......trust me
    you might think that archer is still good just because i am a fail/noob i don't know how to play my class......and you might do it better........trust me i have played archer for 5 years......i know what i am doing/facing
    i just don't want people to feel what i feel now......again switch class if you are not RRR9 archer......even G16 just switch before it's too late......
  • keihan007#7641
    edited July 2015
    like i said and you said it as well.....the cost of neuma portal is beyond "buying" nothing can argue with that
    to your surprise most classes have what you call "BV".........BM 100% damge increase......veno "amp".......and seeker QPQ HF............and the new update will give sage SB "BV" (30% not 25% like archer's)" every 15s........and i am sure many more classes have it since i don't play them except archer so i don't know......archer "BV" is the worst of all since it costs 1 spark and 2 mins cool down...
    If it's like you said then frost splash is both useless and downgrade........exactly when you use frost splash? i rather use BOA.....if a skill that you never/seldom use......it's useless
    feather armagedon is also both useless and downgrade.........it's useless because it does nothing more than wingspan......a new skill that does something similar to an old skill..........useless
    kiss of snake.......useless by its name.....KISS......anyway the old skill of it proves more useful since it has mana drain
    i agree the pwcn devs (don't blame pwi devs) don't play this game and i feel like they forgot archer when they come up with primal skill.....and realize "shoot, we forgot archer........just give them a bunch of skills so they don't QQ why other classes get new skill and they don't"......this is why archer primal skills suck"

Considering there are people with Nuema Portals, you think they farmed them? lol. Some pay less, some pay more for it but in general cost isnt thousands, its tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. Point being, you can buy it, it might take a while but its possible as its been done.

As for argument bout amp affecting damage, you are now at 5/12 classes, well 4/12 as SB does not have such skill as of yet. Still majority dont have such skill. Sin has subsea but it doesnt really count all that much due EP existing on genies. I think mystic plant has some amp on it but no idea how strong that is, fairly weak I think. DB can copy HF but because copying mobs skill is oh so strong PvE skill, they use copy skill for that and not HF on test dummy.

But really, if you can name more classes, which have amps to use on damage test dummy currently, I would love to hear them. As of now, my statement of majority is perfectly valid. So list me 6 classes, which currently have amp and my statement would be false. Sin is bit of a dilemma, I wouldnt really count it, the subsea is only bout 17% dmg increase compared to EP.

People who think Mira is good are a joke. He got gear, I give you that but here is Mira getting rolled by sheep https://youtu.be/bOVLh4kiTlk

• minto111
    edited July 2015

Why dont you name a few of them? Mira might be the only one who would kill him more than he would kill them back. That would be mostly due massive gear difference Mira has over anybody on server, which makes it silly to call him the best when he deals several times more damage than he takes to other archers.

You go and argue by argument from authority. Calling yourself one of the best and thus validating your opinion to over your peer is just that. So it actually is relevant to your argument if you are what you say you are. So I ask you, what are you called on Archosaur? Also name 5 archers who consistently beat Nick.

If I said I am (ONE OF THE BEST) means there are many others like me if not even better I never said (The Best) thus my argument is still valid. You have added 0 value to this conversation with your pointless yak yak about whos better and whos not please keep to the point.

As for the main point, it’s a well known fact that some archer skills are broken and they need some help and I hope PWI will one day do something about it.
  • keihan007#7641

If I said I am (ONE OF THE BEST) means there are many others like me if not even better I never said (The Best) thus my argument is still valid. You have added 0 value to this conversation with your pointless yak yak please keep to the point.

As for the main point, it’s a well known fact that some archer skills are broken and they need some help and I hope PWI will one day do something about it.

Is this lets throw our brains out day? If you claim to be one of the best, you need to prove it for said argument to be valid. I have asked time after time after time for you to even give us your nick so we can determine if this is true or not. I am starting to believe you have no grounds for this statement. You can keep your anonymity if you want but claiming to be one of the best while doing so is fallacy at best.

You then said "Many archers can kill Nick w/o breaking a sweat". I do expect 5 examples as if they are many surely 5 is easy to come up with.

Archer class doesnt need adjustments to couple of skills, it needs a complete overhaul. There is 2 routes to it. Adjust certain things so archer is still an auto-attack class(Endless breeze works for archer autos for example) or rework the class so it becomes skillspam class like every other class in game currently. Either way simply reworking things to current meta isnt enough, archers need a plain buff in general too.

• patrickhuong
    edited July 2015

Considering there are people with Nuema Portals, you think they farmed them? lol. Some pay less, some pay more for it but in general cost isnt thousands, its tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. Point being, you can buy it, it might take a while but its possible as its been done.

As for argument bout amp affecting damage, you are now at 5/12 classes, well 4/12 as SB does not have such skill as of yet. Still majority dont have such skill. Sin has subsea but it doesnt really count all that much due EP existing on genies. I think mystic plant has some amp on it but no idea how strong that is, fairly weak I think. DB can copy HF but because copying mobs skill is oh so strong PvE skill, they use copy skill for that and not HF on test dummy.

But really, if you can name more classes, which have amps to use on damage test dummy currently, I would love to hear them. As of now, my statement of majority is perfectly valid. So list me 6 classes, which currently have amp and my statement would be false. Sin is bit of a dilemma, I wouldnt really count it, the subsea is only bout 17% dmg increase compared to EP.

People who think Mira is good are a joke. He got gear, I give you that but here is Mira getting rolled by sheep https://youtu.be/bOVLh4kiTlk

i don't think he could do any better? he did use everything he could to survive.....once agin you prove that archers are not good at 1 VS 1 even with super OP gears......do you see how easy it is to counter his leaps? you don't even need tele to do that.....BTW he got purge by other sheep.......this makes him dead lol
    ok i give you credit for "buying" neuma portal drop this topic please......what i mean is that it is too expensive to consider as "buying" which means not many can have them.....
    and for apm affecting well let's see.......i am sure more than 6 classes have that effect....it exists in some form or another like wizzy's undine, and SB's -100% metal and water deff (this is much more effective lol) and searching moon light which increase 15% damge (damn SB have all kind of amps), like you said DB copycat skill from BM.....and cleric mark of weakness too.....that amp effect that you said is just simply increase damge output which i think most classes have it.
  • patrickhuong
    BTW i freaking hate people saying that archer is a support class. I repeat again WE ARCHERS ARE NOT SUPPORT CLASS.
    we archers are everything but support class
    First, we don't have buffs like cleric's and mystic's (which are classified as support classes) the only buff we have is evasion buff which proves no use for other classes except sins and DBs
    Second, we don't have survival skills like clerics and mystics have to compensate their "lack of attack power" (notice i put them in quotation marks) Clerics have shield skills, sleep, SOG which enhance their survial and mystics have pets, plants, shileds, and deff buffs........
    Third, OUR PURGE IS NOT A SUPPORT SKILL.......we can't control it, we can't do anything about it....it procs when it likes to.....it's just a lucky "amp" that further boost up our damge not for any supportive purple.
    Lastly, our only mean of defense is our offense......since our offense gets weaker with recent updates so does our defense.....
  • keihan007#7641
    edited July 2015

i don't think he could do any better? he did use everything he could to survive.....once agin you prove that archers are not good at 1 VS 1 even with super OP gears......do you see how easy it is to counter his leaps? you don't even need tele to do that.....BTW he got purge by other sheep.......this makes him dead lol
    ok i give you credit for "buying" neuma portal drop this topic please......what i mean is that it is too expensive to consider as "buying" which means not many can have them.....
    and for apm affecting well let's see.......i am sure more than 6 classes have that effect....it exists in some form or another like wizzy's undine, and SB's -100% metal and water deff (this is much more effective lol) and searching moon light which increase 15% damge (damn SB have all kind of amps), like you said DB copycat skill from BM.....and cleric mark of weakness too.....that amp effect that you said is just simply increase damge output which i think most classes have it.

If you think he could do no better, I really doubt your opinion regarding this class has much value.

His biggest mistake was his hard-on for Jarkhen. Had he, like anybody with half a brain, simply used Aim Low/Stun as he sage to Asceia at start, he would of had way more room drop Jarkhen/even Asceia before the other could of helped much. He then proceeds to AD with 90% hp, no charm tick used(This is the point where "He could do nothing better" lost all credibility). After this he, like the dummy he is, leaps w/o locking Asceia down but as a result allows him to follow him(Sheep has small movement speed buff on it). After this comes the Condor + Purge. It was clutch purge, I give you that, the condor was imo bit late though. Also, he could of went for WoG after purge over running towards the archer hitting him... WoG would of been risky, might of died during channel, to be safe he could of simply used apoth even if it might of stunned him in case he wasnt carrying pan gus. Either way, basically every time he made decision in that fight it was the wrong one. For crying out loud, he dropped in 20s to sheep who could not even use skills.

Now, the reason why I am speaking specifically of amps is because test dummy has no defenses. This renders anything that reduces defenses useless on it `cept for skills, which reduce defense levels .So I`have to say, try again.

• patrickhuong

If you think he could do no better, I really doubt your opinion regarding this class has much value.

His biggest mistake was his hard-on for Jarkhen. Had he, like anybody with half a brain, simply used Aim Low/Stun as he sage to Asceia at start, he would of had way more room drop Jarkhen/even Asceia before the other could of helped much. He then proceeds to AD with 90% hp, no charm tick used(This is the point where "He could do nothing better" lost all credibility). After this he, like the dummy he is, leaps w/o locking Asceia down but as a result allows him to follow him(Sheep has small movement speed buff on it). After this comes the Condor + Purge. It was clutch purge, I give you that, the condor was imo bit late though. Also, he could of went for WoG after purge over running towards the archer hitting him... WoG would of been risky, might of died during channel, to be safe he could of simply used apoth even if it might of stunned him in case he wasnt carrying pan gus. Either way, basically every time he made decision in that fight it was the wrong one. For crying out loud, he dropped in 20s to sheep who could not even use skills.

Now, the reason why I am speaking specifically of amps is because test dummy has no defenses. This renders anything that reduces defenses useless on it `cept for skills, which reduce defense levels .So I`have to say, try again.

i don't want to discuss strategy because everyone got their own........first he is being gank by the 2 OP people jarken is one of the OP archers in archo and the sin is also an OP sin which is not really undergeared compared to mira (yes he is a sheep but he still got aps and stuff). You claim that he AD too early......that's maybe true but consider he is hitting the archer then a sin(sheep) hit him......it's nature reflex that he would AD to gain some extra second to finish off the archer....had the other archer not AD he would have been dropped......and the fight after that is kinna biased against the sheep (sin) because he keeps closing to mira leaving no room for mira to counter attack.....he did use the 1000% evasion buff but unlucky got purged.....against sins get a lot of advantages against archer in PK........and your video proves just that...