9 Million back! 9 Million back! 9 Million back!

Everyone wants it back. o:) or we riot :D

Comments

• reincarnateme
    reincarnateme Posts: 13 Arc User
    >.> i don't know what to say >.> but i want them to give back 9mil reward so i can freaking lvl some damn skills z.z
  • squeesgf
    squeesgf Posts: 3 Arc User
    It is so hard to make coin in this game when you have none to start with. I agree, I want the 9mil reward back. I don't think it's fair that because other people complain, it gets taken away from people who would have found it really useful and were really excited about it.

I just think if you tell us you're giving us something, you shouldn't switch it. If you wanna base in on what the players want, ask beforehand, not offer it then take it away once some people start complaining.
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    Agreed with TS
  • maxxxson
    maxxxson Posts: 3 Arc User
    NO, please god no...why are people to short sighted and badly informed about economy.
    I just quested with my level 83 SB for 2 hours and made 1.5 mio coins. Its unbelievably easy to make money if you actually play the damn game, please dont pump 50+ billion of coin needlessly into the game for the 2nd coming of hyperinflation which the botting brang us a year ago >_>

Do this instead of you so desperately need money and cant be arsed to play for 1 hour.
    By Asterelle :::
    So some people are complaining they don't know how to make coins in the game and that they will miss receiving 9m coins from logging in and doing nothing.
    Here's how you can make plenty of coins doing almost nothing.

This week the GMs activated the Smoke over Archosaur Event.
    It happens every day at 5pm server time. Here's a link on PWDB. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33157
    All you do is kill 1 mob. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33158
    Kill a second mob. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33159
    Turn the quest in to General Sumner.
    Then you head to North / South / West arch gate and attack the boss that spawns at 5:20 ish once.
    That boss is around for 1 or 2 minutes and everyone is able to attack it.
    Literally there is less than 60seconds of actual work involved with this event but here is the reward you can get.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33230

Every single reward you can get is either a bunch of coin or something easily sold for coins. It's worth about 1.6 million coins on average.
    Do this for 5 days and you can easily get around 9m.

There is your quick and easy 9m and it doesn't involve dumping a trillion coins on the server with 90% of it going to people who abused the pill giveaway.
  • naktinuke
    naktinuke Posts: 13 Arc User
    give back 9mil reward
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    no don't... smarten up people >.>
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    peckked wrote: »
    no don't... smarten up people >.>

Sadly idiots will always be idiots.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    but i want them to give back 9mil reward so i can freaking lvl some damn skills z.z
    squeesgf wrote: »
    I agree, I want the 9mil reward back.
    shtalenkov wrote: »
    Agreed with TS
    naktinuke wrote: »
    give back 9mil reward

no-meme-smiley-emoticon.png
  • lamb91
    lamb91 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    me as farmer, who made his r9 by farming, WANT 9M FOR ALL THE EFFORt, AND TIME I SPENT On this game, which is and focus only on the rich (CSERS)
  • hellsent66
    hellsent66 Posts: 7 Arc User
    this game has gone to the toilet. its been nerfed watered down and renerfed over and over... the 9mil is not a bad reward for people. Lots are complaining about it but those ppl do not know how to run a economy what so ever. R9's and catshoppers ruin this game with greed and over priced junk. Not everyone wants or will ever go r9 being its not worth all the money in the 1st place and catshoppers greedy prices are rediculous. Limit the 9mil to a IP address and eliminate the ( oh he has 10 accounts ) crying in world chat. This way is fair if pwi knows what FAIR really is and not basically BEGGING you to dump money onto them. You have definatly lost my interest in this game, and i would NEVER recommend this to a new player. PWI gives out useless junk and thinks it makes up for the drops not worth anything anymore, sorry but it does not by a long shot..... what a waste of time.. i wish i never even played this game. Who cares about how much money the r9 or cashshopper has or his gear. Its all bragging rites but no one cares.. Be fair to the ppl who would consider putting money into this game by giving them a chance to make a little before giving a litttle.. and i dont want to hear anything about TT or FSP blah blah blah..... quests, drops, ect are what matters to the little guys who cant make it cause of the GREED here.. nice economy, you must have taken a page from the whitehouse.. But why would anyone expect pwi to be fair, after all, they did manage to get ppl infected with a virus from the pando media booster then say ( just uninstall it ) after the fact...nice job!!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    elyora2 wrote: »
    but i want them to give back 9mil reward so i can freaking lvl some damn skills z.z
    squeesgf wrote: »
    I agree, I want the 9mil reward back.
    shtalenkov wrote: »
    Agreed with TS
    naktinuke wrote: »
    give back 9mil reward

no-meme-smiley-emoticon.png

LOL

960.jpg
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    hellsent66 wrote: »
    this game has gone to the toilet. its been nerfed watered down and renerfed over and over... the 9mil is not a bad reward for people. Lots are complaining about it but those ppl do not know how to run a economy what so ever. R9's and catshoppers ruin this game with greed and over priced junk. Not everyone wants or will ever go r9 being its not worth all the money in the 1st place and catshoppers greedy prices are rediculous. Limit the 9mil to a IP address and eliminate the ( oh he has 10 accounts ) crying in world chat. This way is fair if pwi knows what FAIR really is and not basically BEGGING you to dump money onto them. You have definatly lost my interest in this game, and i would NEVER recommend this to a new player. PWI gives out useless junk and thinks it makes up for the drops not worth anything anymore, sorry but it does not by a long shot..... what a waste of time.. i wish i never even played this game. Who cares about how much money the r9 or cashshopper has or his gear. Its all bragging rites but no one cares.. Be fair to the ppl who would consider putting money into this game by giving them a chance to make a little before giving a litttle.. and i dont want to hear anything about TT or FSP blah blah blah..... quests, drops, ect are what matters to the little guys who cant make it cause of the GREED here.. nice economy, you must have taken a page from the whitehouse.. But why would anyone expect pwi to be fair, after all, they did manage to get ppl infected with a virus from the pando media booster then say ( just uninstall it ) after the fact...nice job!!

Its true that there are cashshopers that are greed and selling items over priced.
    But understand this: give every toon a player has 9milion coins and these CSers will over price their over priced items.You understand what I said?
    You dont want to hear anything about TT or FSP blah blah blah?
    Oh I get it you just to stay all day and chat with others or duel in some city no?
    You just want free money.
    giphy.gif

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    lamb91 wrote: »
    me as farmer, who made his r9 by farming, WANT 9M FOR ALL THE EFFORt, AND TIME I SPENT On this game, which is and focus only on the rich (CSERS)

Effort of what? How do you fail to realize that the value of your coin will go DOWN when people get free money.
    100m won't buy you what 100m buys you now. It will give you less.
    Honestly, everyone who fails to understand the damage free coins will do, need to take some basic lessons in economy.
    Simply said (just an example):
    - Now: 1m might buy you 100 tokens.
    - After free coin: 1m will buy you 10 tokens.

Why do people still want this free money? lol....
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I think you guys are being short sighted on the 9m reward. While some players might choose to buy items from players, a good many other players are working for coins toward their NW items still, or base helm, skills etc. I think it was a mistake to remove the 9m.

I think it's no secret that players are cash strapped yet prices still very, very high for amount of coins able to be made (mostly from BH or other events) this would have provided some circulation. And it was temporary.... FYI all the nerfs we got and still gold between 3.6m and 4m because of spend rewards. I'm hearing from g16 manufacturers that almost nothing is selling... very hard to sell anyway. There was a very modest deflation in DoD's. So we still have inflation and we have economic depression... in the real world we fix that with cash injection. The economy is a lot healthier if people have circulating coins. Lack of coins makes people hold tighter to what they have.

You want to take up a cause, ask for removal of spend rewards, that is the real driver of prices along with sales. ​​
  • hellsent66
    hellsent66 Posts: 7 Arc User
    PWI ALSO NEEDS TO PUT A SET PRICE ON EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN GAME INNSTEEAD OF LETTING PEOPLE/CATSHOPPERS PUT WHATEVER PRICE THEY WANT ON ANYTHING THAT CAN BE SOLD.....THIS IS A HUGE FLAW AND SHOULD BE FIXED. SELLING THINGS 100 TIMES THERE WORTH IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF AND IT IS SICKENING.....OK, JUST LIKE THE LAST POST, IM WAITING FOR THE OFFENDED CAT SHOP TROLL TO START IN ON ME.. BRING IT ..I..
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    sometimes u need to let go when its too late dino5-4.gif​​
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    If the rewards were sent out per ip address then actually the 9 mil note wouldn't be that bad.
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    PWI ALSO NEEDS TO PUT A SET PRICE ON EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN GAME INNSTEEAD OF LETTING PEOPLE/CATSHOPPERS PUT WHATEVER PRICE THEY WANT ON ANYTHING THAT CAN BE SOLD.....THIS IS A HUGE FLAW AND SHOULD BE FIXED. SELLING THINGS 100 TIMES THERE WORTH IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF AND IT IS SICKENING.....OK, JUST LIKE THE LAST POST, IM WAITING FOR THE OFFENDED CAT SHOP TROLL TO START IN ON ME.. BRING IT ..I..

First off, I think your Caps Lock key is broken.

Secondly, you must be new to MMOs. Player made economies have been around since the first MMOs. Its not a flaw at all, but a dynamic part of playing a MMO. Basically it sounds as though you are jealous of those that "have" as opposed to you being a "have not" Rare items especially those from packs are going to have higher value, so my question to you is what items are people selling things 100x their value?

Lastly back at you ..I..

LOL

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• magador
    magador Posts: 6 Arc User
    Only **** cs dont what them...Thats why PWI removed the 9m.I have 40 alts and what?I will get ~400m and buy your expensive things..U dont want to buy them?Or u are sad that u dont have alts and will get only 9m hahaha ... idiots

Pwi wont be broken of there is some more money.Ppl will buy a lot of things and after 1mount coins will disappear...BOOM!

So shut up about economy and go cry that u dont have alts ...
  • kaithan1975
    kaithan1975 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Its true that there are cashshopers that are greed and selling items over priced.
    But understand this: give every toon a player has 9milion coins and these CSers will over price their over priced items.You understand what I said?
    Oh I get it you just to stay all day and chat with others or duel in some city no?
    [/quote]

• kaithan1975
    kaithan1975 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sadly, the people most opposed to this are the those that have CS's selling over priced items. They tell you that because a huge influx of gold will destroy the economy, they'll have to raise prices to ridiculous levels that no one could ever afford to cover their costs. This is true greed, not the dictionary definition they keep posting to bolster their argument.

What these people are missing is that this would be a huge boon for them. People that could never afford to buy their over priced items could now buy a few of their over priced items that have been collecting dust for months. Think about it logically, they could sell that that over priced Nirvana 15/16 at their current price and make a tidy profit, or triple the price and have it collect dust longer.

The average player with 1 or 2 accounts isn't going to outfit all their alts in R9, but they will be happy and maybe stick around longer and maybe make enough money on their own to buy more of those over priced items.

Any economic impact on the game will be short term, and within weeks things will back to normal and the cities will be filled with CS's with over priced items.
  • prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    i have to laugh out loud when people talk about economy of a game.
    and i have to laugh even more and harder that pwi giving up the control over it by letting the community WITHOUT VOTING decide which reward is bad or not bad. i hope you are all happy about b-chest log-in reward LOL....

Nirvana is dead, but was pretty less rewarding when it was alive.

Frostcovered City is dead

God`s Valley seems pretty dead either

Endeless Universe is pretty useless unless for bh, but for bh you are screwed if it has a buggy day, because you can only enter it once a day. I wonder why AEU dont have that problem and is itself more rewarding.

TT is dead if there is no BH or no 2x drop. because pwi setup this game with very low drop chances for material which has now a very low value. (low value compared to what gear you craft with it and what else is possible)

Lunar, well i think lunar always had the issue of the 3 million buy in. but it seems dead anyway if there is no 2x event.

Seat of Torment and Abaddon is done only for the weekly quest and the cultivation. which is, lets be honest, pretty rare.

I dont care about pwi economy because its a game, but i care about dead game content, waste of developers time for dead game content and useless replacements of login rewards initiated by a egotistical community even without a voting.

pwi may remember the expansion for the duskblades and the stormbringers, where they introduced a new start zone. i like that area and i find it cool designed, but in my point of view, the time you have spend to create that area was wasted because as soon as people become 20 they leave that place forever and never return for anything. (which is less than 5 days of gaming)

i do not really care about the fact that every drop now has no coin value anymore because you have replaced it with jolly old jones. but
    1. i am worried about people between 81~99 who need money too but got no jolly old jones quest
    2. your 2x drop event is mostly useless for me because i am not Lunar or Twilight Tempel addicted.
    In a game where farming material from monster-drops got nerfed so hard, i dont see a reason to celebrate a 2x event at all.

PWI now could at least increase the drop rate of regular crafting material by 3 times. i talk about rough fur, oil, compact oil, leather, and so on and so on. and you could also reduce the spawn time of all regular materials like coal, refined steel,Lumber Essence and so on and so on. maybe also on herbs. i dont think it would anyone hurt at all.
    yes the price will drop, but the market there is bad anyways already.
    reduce the spawn time from 10 minutes down to 2 minutes.

i dont know why i waste my time to write this down, i mean, the community complains about free 9 mil reward but not about dead game content or less rewarding to almost worthless game content. i dont understand you people nor want i understand it.

care more about your catshopprices while everyone else will just quit the game.
    you will then now see who will buy your ****.

and let me say one more thing.
    if people get 9 mil on each char and might gather up arround 200 mil and then pay 500 mil for one piece of G15 armor (thats what someone announced in another thread) then i tell you, these people deserve to get scammed.

stupidity must be punished

​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    prosaber wrote: »

Frostcovered City is dead

God`s Valley seems pretty dead either

Endeless Universe is pretty useless unless for bh, but for bh you are screwed if it has a buggy day, because you can only enter it once a day. I wonder why AEU dont have that problem and is itself more rewarding.

TT is dead if there is no BH or no 2x drop. because pwi setup this game with very low drop chances for material which has now a very low value. (low value compared to what gear you craft with it and what else is possible)

Lunar, well i think lunar always had the issue of the 3 million buy in. but it seems dead anyway if there is no 2x event.

Seat of Torment and Abaddon is done only for the weekly quest and the cultivation. which is, lets be honest, pretty rare.

If these are dead for you maybe it's time to find a new game :)
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Seeing as how people have started getting the Tier 2 rewards already these posts are just a waste of space and a mod should be sending them to the lower depths or locking them. Makes zero sense to continue to argue something that is 100% not going to happen now.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    For the record, I cannot depth things anymore. Only put it in admin only forums. That's annoying. :\​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.