dino4-4.gif its too late... ​​
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    Hell no!!!
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    Options
    stop opening new thread about this please.....too many of them already.....it's for your own good.......that 9m is a nuclear bomb that will destroy everything......
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    stop opening new thread about this please.....too many of them already.....it's for your own good.......that 9m is a nuclear bomb that will destroy everything......

Agree with all that. These Alt/JJ accounts need to stop doing that.

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    ironknight wrote: »

I'm wondering if it's just 1 person and their many alts that are spamming the threads. No wonder they are butthurt about not getting easily abused prizes.
    ​​
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »
    ironknight wrote: »

I'm wondering if it's just 1 person and their many alts that are spamming the threads. No wonder they are butthurt about not getting easily abused prizes.
    ​​

Look at the join dates, it's why I posted the "brace yourself:alts are posting" meme pic. I joined in 2008 (want proof? I have nothing to hide), my gear is **** and do not want massive coin injection as much as some CSers/hard workers with endgame gear. A poll ok as some suggested so, so what all the "illegal" or otherwise legal alts/JJ alts can vote for free money.

Gimme gimme gimme, no there's a ton of ingame coin already.

• pwizz23
    pwizz23 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Options
    While I'm kind of disappointed I won't get a lot of coin from however many good toons and crappy alts I have... I'm more on the side of "What was PWI thinking giving away actual coin for an easy log in reward?" Changing the Tier2 reward was a good thing for game economy.