We Want The 9 Million Coin Reward Back

mecatl33
mecatl33 Posts: 40 Arc User
For those that didn't want this reward, you had your say. Either you explained in detail or complained here on the forums or in game. Now for those like myself who want it back now it's our time.

PWE you listed a reward and you took it out because some people complained. Not only that you replaced it with a reward that doesn't even come close as a decent replacement. I can understand the concerns of inflation but you're also a company that's been handling games for awhile and should have thought twice about this reward. The 9 million should be given back.

Voice your opinion guys. Replay below. Let PWE know how you feel.

Comments

• brithedarkangel#8032
    brithedarkangel#8032 Posts: 19 Arc User
    B) If only it were that simple.

Damn shame that the same ones who complained about the 9 mil, are now complaining about the cards. Didn't turn out so well did it. Too bad you all just couldn't shut up and take what they handed you. OH NO! They had to go and QQ about it.

I sure hope their anniversary "gifts" are better than the garbage they have handed out in the past. Maybe they can make the 9 mil bank note a part of the anniversary rewards.
    I'm an angel I swear I am. The horns are just there to hold my halo up!!
    657410mkknv10dfd.jpg
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am also disappointed, but not surprised. As a returning player trying to play catchup, and most of the old ways of either earning coin or at least keeping up with repair costs gone; kinda discouraging. Now I'm glad I have not invested coin in the boutique yet this time around.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Thank you for removing it.
    and NO ,we dont want it back
  • bolma
    bolma Posts: 4 Arc User
    dont get me started i justed started login in just to get the 9 mill well not any more time for a new game have fun
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    You won't catch up from 9m coins for one. Another lots of farmers can easily make lvl 50 chars in 1 day make 3 on each new account 27m each account. They can farm a few billion and flood the market with more coins. This would actually make it harder for you to catch up because all the coins would inflate the market even more.
  • naruto1174
    naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
    100 percent of the people i know are not happy with this ****, wtf is problem? You decided it, do it, don't duck your own words. Nice job getting ppl to quit, don't even fix damn skill typos. Then say 9m, get everyone excited and then give us ****, **** u, rly...
    PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
    26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
  • bangbang
    I am happy with this so your claims are invalid and stop complaining it is free stuff to begin with. Would you rather not get anything at all?
  • naruto1174
    naruto1174 Posts: 24 Arc User
    "I couldn't care less what they give us, but in my opinion the B cards is just a crappy substitute because it's pointless, we get enough of those" :smiley: hahahaha, asked for it, made a thread for it, and now is crying. Shame on you.
    PWI Discord community creator

Click to join our PWI Discord server
    26629123377_10d428deb8_o_d.png
  • mrrlove
    mrrlove Posts: 6 Arc User
    Well, good job whinners u won again .....
    And PWI fcks up another shiit that favors many ppl .
    Exhanging it with a lame reward too ?
    What's the loss in 9mil or in 200mil per player ? now u are all worried about this ?
    You think if the players gained some coins inflation is gonna happen , u are mistaken . This is not even 1% of the DQ thing . And Nope nothing is gonna happen , Everyone was gonna be happy and buy an item or 2 they would like to maintain . It was That simple .
    But No u have to use ur unexperienced ppl again which wrongly judge the item offered to us players .
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    You say the reward should be given back, but you give no reason. This is pure whining. At least the ones who complained in the other thread had some solid argument.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • squeesgf
    squeesgf Posts: 3 Arc User
    As someone with a few 50+ characters, I was excited about the 9mil rewards. It is really hard to make any money in this game if you have none. I realize it would have effected the economy of the game, but every time something like this happens, it eventually returns to some sort of balance.

I know I'm getting free stuff with the new setup. But I don't like being told one thing and then getting excited and having that changed. If they are going to switch it based on the opinions of some people, why don't they ask us before hand instead of telling us one thing, having some people who it would benefit greatly get excited, and then having that changed on them based on the wishes of other people?

Some people were upset. Others were excited. They switched it based on the the people who were upset before, who are probably now happy, but just made the other people upset. There is no situation where you can make everyone happy unless you ask beforehand what the players would like, and even then you might get people from the minority whining. I'm just upset that I was told one thing, that would actually be beneficial to me, and then now it's something else that won't be beneficial.
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey, pwe. We want 9mil banknote BACK!
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    ofc Cser QQed to removed the money..and at end of day they QQ that server is dead and no one to have fun...ppl in this game dont care about fair fighits have fun pvp and TW...they just wana feel Op lmfao
  • velvetgoldmine
    velvetgoldmine Posts: 11 Arc User
    PWI reduces coins for gear npc and dq so you don't make money botting. They get rid of frost hypering so people can't sell or buy that as a service anymore. The people say "Oh make alts and do Jolly Jones" And so people do that. And now the same people who say make alts to do JoJ is now telling us that people have too many alts to exploit the 9 million gift(esp since you need to be in the 6x level range to get a decent amount of coin). Questing gives a decent amount of coin but it dries up around the 9x range. Farming you have to be decently geared and you can't sell PV service unless you're highly refined which costs more money. They do a friendly 9 million gift for logging on and people say it's putting too many coins into the game.

People argue about inflation but that's been said for any change and as shown, the prices go back down. Don't want inflation? Don't buy super overpriced items. The OP people in game are the ones who sit on billions of coins and continue to earn their money whichever way and then once prices go down(because they will once they see people aren't buying the items) they buy what they need. Look at the top merchants in your server. It's not a fast market for them, they wait weeks for the right sale to happen to spend their money.
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    No we don't want it back.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Pls OP tell us why do you want 9mil for every toon a player has?
    giphy.gif

• mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User

^this.

and we definitely dont want it back.Thanks PWI for doing great job and listening majority of community thats been here long enough to know how things work around here.(abusing,glitching,etc)
  • maxxxson
    maxxxson Posts: 3 Arc User
    People should stop thinking that CSers are the people who dont want this.
    CSers have Gold monopoly, they couldnt give a rats **** about coin inflation.

Coin inflation hurts only us free to play players or Casuals.
    How can people not see this and be so short sighted? This is simple economics.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User

Damn shame that the same ones who complained about the 9 mil, are now complaining about the cards. Didn't turn out so well did it. Too bad you all just couldn't shut up and take what they handed you. OH NO! They had to go and QQ about it.

I'm not complaining about cards. I actually am really happy I need cards on my alts :o

mecatl33 wrote: »
    Now for those like myself who want it back now it's our time.

This is good. GOOD!

Let the rage flow through you.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Yea, the amount of alt and excess account abuse the best thing PW can do at this point is quit adding fuel to the fire. All the extra billions being injected into the game would make coins less valuable and the increase of price in every single thing sellable would skyrocket! How useful would your little 9 mil note be then?
  • lilmomcrow
    lilmomcrow Posts: 15 Arc User
    Inflation also hurts those who have billions....if all coins are worthless their billions are now worth less as well. Of course they don't want more money in the economy. And, it's certainly not because it would hurt the farming F2Pers; it's because their money would not buy THEM as much gold to shop in the boutique.
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    mmm are you insinuating something

​​
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    lilmomcrow wrote: »
    Inflation also hurts those who have billions....if all coins are worthless their billions are now worth less as well. Of course they don't want more money in the economy. And, it's certainly not because it would hurt the farming F2Pers; it's because their money would not buy THEM as much gold to shop in the boutique.

You have hit the nail right on the head bear-2.gif​​
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    maxxxson wrote: »
    People should stop thinking that CSers are the people who dont want this.
    CSers have Gold monopoly, they couldnt give a rats **** about coin inflation.

Pretty much this. If I want coin, I buy Zen, then sell gold in the AH. 9 mill per level 50+ character on my accounts would just be a drop in the bucket when it comes to coin.

I do believe that PWI made the right decision by changing the reward. Things are slowly stabilizing and prices are going down on items compared to the days of DQ/potion/coin bot farming when people were trying to sell things like Pan Gu tomes for 500+ million, and +10 orbs for 150+ million.

You can still make coins, even the lazy auto-cultivation way, albeit not as quickly, and still have a profit after repairs. Also, I see so many coins on the ground after people kill mobs. 100 to 500 coins each adds up. I just find it amazing how many people still don't know how to play this game after this many years.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    BC people like you would just go ahead and increase the price on everything bc you can and bc you already have tons in in reserve so you dont need to sell anything quick to upgrade other gear you have, guess what the new and low lvl players dont have what you already have, so this would have give them a boost in upgrade their skill/gear. BB of you already have all you need so who care about anyone else. So let take a deep look at that and at least have the gut to said yea this is all about urself and **** the others. You already got all you need who care about them. PFFFFFF
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    usmc1990 wrote: »
    BC people like you would just go ahead and increase the price on everything bc you can and bc you already have tons in in reserve so you dont need to sell anything quick to upgrade other gear you have, guess what the new and low lvl players dont have what you already have, so this would have give them a boost in upgrade their skill/gear. BB of you already have all you need so who care about anyone else. So let take a deep look at that and at least have the gut to said yea this is all about urself and **** the others. You already got all you need who care about them. PFFFFFF

Is it because I am one of those dirty little CSers that F2P players don't like? That I should cater to their needs at my expense? So I should sell items for far less than their present coin worth if PWI was to inject all those coins, and my present coins would be worth 1/3 to 1/2 less than they would be if PWI gave all 50+ characters 9 mill?

Why would I sell an item I can get 50 mill for now, and if all those coins came into the game, then sell it to you for 50 mill when those coins are now worth 30 mill? No, sorry, I would sell it instead for 80 mill to keep my profit margins.

As for new and low level players, join a good faction that helps such people time permitting. Many of our high levels that do TT runs donate mats to our TT bank to help supplement the cost of base upgrades. When we have time we help run TT instances so those lower levels can get some of the mats they need. We also sell extra/donated mats to faction members at a very nice discount compared to catshops. Any coin made from mats/items/spare lower level TT gear is used specifically to cover the cost of the base.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Some people would be getting a free over 1bil coins... Some even 5bil, and I'm not exaggerating. Tell me again why you want the reward back? And how this is not bad for the pwi economy?

I'm quite happy they changed it.
  • bangbang
    If only they taught basic economics to kids in school..... Then maybe these QQers would understand that introducing free mass quantities of money will only lead to prices of all the commodities increasing... There is a reason why the United States is in debt to China and why we can't just print trillions of dollars just to pay them back.

Also, for those using the excuse I want to use the 9m coins to catch up in gears etc. You are getting B cards for free already which is already good coin. Maybe you can even make a 6 piece B set RB2 which would be a lot of additional stats for cheap. This would do you more good than 9m coins if you think 9m coins is really going to help you improve your gear.
  • opalhs
    opalhs Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    mecatl33 wrote: »
    For those that didn't want this reward, you had your say. Either you explained in detail or complained here on the forums or in game. Now for those like myself who want it back now it's our time.

PWE you listed a reward and you took it out because some people complained. Not only that you replaced it with a reward that doesn't even come close as a decent replacement. I can understand the concerns of inflation but you're also a company that's been handling games for awhile and should have thought twice about this reward. The 9 million should be given back.

Not some ppl,alot ppl.Why you didnt start this thred as a pool?
    What reward doesnt eaven come close?you got 3 B-S packs yesterday and 5 B-S packs today.Its 8x4 gold+80 fs coins=32 gold and 80 fs,this is too low for you?
    Now give some argument about why should 9 milion note be back in game pls,because we all gave atleast 20 reasons why not.Convice us that you are right pls.

I sure hope their anniversary "gifts" are better than the garbage they have handed out in the past. Maybe they can make the 9 mil bank note a part of the anniversary rewards.

Reason why to give 9 mil bank note back again?

lilmomcrow wrote: »
    I am also disappointed, but not surprised. As a returning player trying to play catchup, and most of the old ways of either earning coin or at least keeping up with repair costs gone; kinda discouraging. Now I'm glad I have not invested coin in the boutique yet this time around.

All same ways of earning coins still work + you eaven have jolly+ 5 mil from bh+fs+you can get cheep gear to solo some hard things and you have better starting gear then old ppl did.Thay only puted dq and gear value to 1 coin.I remember farming dq 1 hour for 200k coins per hour at spiders without autocultivation and 200k coins per hours is nothing that you can make now,so you didnt lose anyhting.Trust me its beter to have jolly and dc/gs maze gear then lvling 3 months with npc gear to get to lvl 80 to start farming dq in imolation camp for 100k per hour,then in 2 more mohts when get 90 farm fish in sea of isolation to get 150k coins per hour and after 2 more mohts when you are 95 farm spiders 1 month to get hh 90 and then not be able to do anything alon lie old players played in past.
    I started farming hard hh when i had hh 99 with 4 other friends (barb,bm,ep,ep, and me archer) and we neaded to split mats when we are done cos you couldnt do any hard hh without full bufs and eps in train( its thing when 1 ep heal archer on max range and other ep heal first ep on max range too :)),bought hh 99 by soloing hh 2-2,on my server forshura hooks are still 300k+ and thay will allways be worth cos there will allways be assasin classes cos everyone wana be assasin and kill ppl,no one wana be mystic or psychic(by my server where we have maybe 2 r9 psychics and 4 mystics ),make 20 forshura hooks in 1 day with qs maze gear if you like to play this game and you will get 1 hh 99 gold mat per day,in 12 days you will have full hh 99 gold mats to make hh 99 eaven if you cant find squad for fs or have no luck in BH,and rest is cheep for nv3.
    You just need to play game if want gear,not to stay afk in some city and duel/talk/watch shops/trash talk on wc and stuf.I farmed herbs and mats too,i am not shame of it.I loved this game too much to just get coins from dailys,i played eaven if i am done with dailys,thats what ppl who like this game.
    If you wana make account on pwi,and just make caracter,and imidiatly get lvl 105,r9+12 josd gear and S cards,then i think this is wrong place :(.There are alot private servers,but no,ppl dont want private server,cos there everyone have max gear and its boring when you cant kill ppl who have more skills but you dont wana admit it,so you can allways come back on pwi and qq to get something and dont play game at all.

32 gold+80 fs coins is garbridge for you?some ppl work 1 month for 32 $ man :),and 32 $ is prety sure more then 9 mil.Longevity A card on lvl 1 give you p def and hp like you have 1 more extra Blate/chest of nv1 gear equiped with +7 refine,not eaven gona speak about S cards.

bolma wrote: »
    dont get me started i justed started login in just to get the 9 mill well not any more time for a new game have fun

You know those 500 mil that you would got will not mean anything to you,be honest :).Play game and enjoy if you can.

My favourite sentence is: when you dont have something just simply buy it with money.When you cant buy it with money,buy it with alot money.In this case you cant eaven buy you items eaven with ALOT ALOT ALOT money. If you make 10 chars and get 90 mil,it will be worth like 1 mil,because on every your 10 chars you make,i allready have double of that made.I am one of those who dont have alot lvl 100 chars maybe 15 max,but i have 3 and half account(28 chars) with just world and mini boss checkers who are allready 62 lvl just from profundity scrolls and check in.and there is atleat 20 more ppl with so much wb checkers and + 100 more account thay thay got from ppl who left game.Can you make 100 chars in 9 days to get on my lvl to have cahnce to buy some items that you want not eaven talking on other ppl lvl who will make 5+ bil.If all ppl who can farm you eod have 2 bil coins and cant buy gold for that money,do you think thay will sell you eod for less then 50 mil cos 9 mil is now for them nothing?

mrrlove wrote: »
    Well, good job whinners u won again .....
    And PWI fcks up another shiit that favors many ppl .
    Exhanging it with a lame reward too ?
    What's the loss in 9mil or in 200mil per player ? now u are all worried about this ?
    You think if the players gained some coins inflation is gonna happen , u are mistaken . This is not even 1% of the DQ thing . And Nope nothing is gonna happen , Everyone was gonna be happy and buy an item or 2 they would like to maintain . It was That simple .
    But No u have to use ur unexperienced ppl again which wrongly judge the item offered to us players .

Thay didnt fcked up anything,thay eaven gave us beter thing(8 S packs) then 9 mil coins.If you had luck and got 1 S card,1 S card is worth around 50-100 gold because i have bought some S PACKS and from 156 packs got 2 S cards and other ppl say thay get around that too.So lets say you get S card witch is worth atleast 50$,with 50$ you can buy 1 part of r9 armor,so if you have luck thay give you 1 part of r9.I think that enought from them so dont know what is lame in that.
    DQ thing was usles,if you exploated dq and know something about that you would allready have end game gear and would not care about 9 mil.
    What item or 2 would you buy?Pls tell me i am so curious,ty.

+1

squeesgf wrote: »
    As someone with a few 50+ characters, I was excited about the 9mil rewards. It is really hard to make any money in this game if you have none. I realize it would have effected the economy of the game, but every time something like this happens, it eventually returns to some sort of balance.

I know I'm getting free stuff with the new setup. But I don't like being told one thing and then getting excited and having that changed. If they are going to switch it based on the opinions of some people, why don't they ask us before hand instead of telling us one thing, having some people who it would benefit greatly get excited, and then having that changed on them based on the wishes of other people?

Some people were upset. Others were excited. They switched it based on the the people who were upset before, who are probably now happy, but just made the other people upset. There is no situation where you can make everyone happy unless you ask beforehand what the players would like, and even then you might get people from the minority whining. I'm just upset that I was told one thing, that would actually be beneficial to me, and then now it's something else that won't be beneficial.

Honestly if you ask me this 9 mil reward was mistake and thay would remove it eaven if no one complained.This is probobly tooked from chinese pw where everyone have trilions of coins but cant buy gold i mean thay can but thay cant buy mog and chips in boutique,there is 99% of nv3 on chinese servers and only 1% of r9.
    Man who made this thread should start this thread as a pool,not because thay will change it back if more ppl want 9 mil back cos thay will not but thay will bring it back at some point,but just to see that more then 51% ppl will vote against 9mil.But dw thay will bring it back :)

shtalenkov wrote: »
    Hey, pwe. We want 9mil banknote BACK!

Why?Give us reason :(

ofc Cser QQed to removed the money..and at end of day they QQ that server is dead and no one to have fun...ppl in this game dont care about fair fighits have fun pvp and TW...they just wana feel Op lmfao

I am not cser and I qqed but i gave my reason.
    Man it wouldnt be fair fight if you get 90 mil :).if you want it to be fair fight just charge 10k$ or put 5 of your life time to game and we will have fair fight,you can have alot of fair fights on private server if you just wana pk and trash talk on wc.
    Ofc i wana feel op,i worked hard,go work like me and you will be op,this is perfect world,here if you work you will have something,yes its only pixels but it give you some pleasure,if it dont give you some pleasure then find something that do.

PWI reduces coins for gear npc and dq so you don't make money botting. They get rid of frost hypering so people can't sell or buy that as a service anymore. The people say "Oh make alts and do Jolly Jones" And so people do that. And now the same people who say make alts to do JoJ is now telling us that people have too many alts to exploit the 9 million gift(esp since you need to be in the 6x level range to get a decent amount of coin). Questing gives a decent amount of coin but it dries up around the 9x range. Farming you have to be decently geared and you can't sell PV service unless you're highly refined which costs more money. They do a friendly 9 million gift for logging on and people say it's putting too many coins into the game.

People argue about inflation but that's been said for any change and as shown, the prices go back down. Don't want inflation? Don't buy super overpriced items. The OP people in game are the ones who sit on billions of coins and continue to earn their money whichever way and then once prices go down(because they will once they see people aren't buying the items) they buy what they need. Look at the top merchants in your server. It's not a fast market for them, they wait weeks for the right sale to happen to spend their money.

Old ppl didnt have afk making money so why would you do too and old ppl allready have 10x more boting chars then some other ppl,so whatever you want to buy thay will pay it 10x times more and you will not have it.You can do jolly,if sin lvl 105 make 4 mil coins in 1 night(12 hours)thats 1 mil per 3 hours,thats 330k coins per hour,you can just go do jolly and get 880k in 20 mins,or eaven better play this game for some time and money will come.
    You can sell or buy qsd service if you wana buy or sell some service.
    Ppl who can sell pv service didnt got thier refine for free,and no one would buy pv service if you are not able to do 3 runs of 95+ pv and to do that you need to be r9s3+10 atlea.
    I am against merchants too,mostly because i dont have strong pc to put 2 or more shops in west and play on main in same time but that is just because i am jellous :).But you cant do anything about that,thay dont cheet,If you envy them,make shops and start merchanting too.If there was too much merchants on some server ppl would realise there are only merchants on that server,prices of everything farmable will go up and ppl will start farming eaven more so your point is not true.

Offcourse,if i invested more time/$ or something else then some other player,you cant want to waste my time or $,especialy if its just to **** economy eaven if you dont get anything cos you cant buy antything for those 9 mil after whole server gets them

Buncha **** idiots, you **** economist should keep your mouth shut. Its a **** game stop bring your RL **** in here. All you high lvl have a way to earn your coins bc you can solo all kinds of instances to earn, compare to those that still low and new to game. this was a way to give them a little boost, and the one time GM listen to you **** rejex=ct cost alot of other people a way to upgrade their gear abit. **** rejects

I am **** idiot :),not **** exonomist sadly,I finished school to work on 3d printers only :( But i wish i was economist,would have less time to sit in front of computer and will have more money in rl so would be able to cash shop and not care about gm giving some ppl 9 mil of something that dont worth anything in this game :)-That would be my bringing my rl in here if i wanted to speak about my rl :).
    We all have same ways to earn coins man.We all do same that you can do:jolly,cube,fs,bh.If you are not 100 you will be soon cos you now have alot help from that treasure chest,check in,redem code and log in events.I can solo everything exept FS because i have bad PC and i do all you could do if you played this game for some time.
    If you are low lvl and new to game,then how you have right to say those things and think you know everything about this game.
    How can you upgrade your gear with 9 mil coins especialy when everyone else would get same or 100x more then you and would go for upgrading thier gear too?If you can pls answer me on this,ty

If i allready have everything i want i wouldnt care about gold price.Also this will efect on you too not just on me,only one who dont care about this are ppl who charge gold in to game.

Game is curently standing in 1 place with gear,so what was end game gear before 2 years its still same gear exept ading sockets to belt/ring and engrave on rings/neck/cape/helm which is not so big advantage or cards(but most of ppl dont have good cards exept those extreme gold chargers) .Only big think that thay puted in game is merdiian,nuemas,title and sky lvl and cards,you will get A cards +1S just from log in event so you allready cought up with that part,and you can farm meridian/nuemas/title/sky lvl for free if you rly play game.You had 2 years to catch up with other players with strong gear,and you will probobly have atleast 1 more year to do that,and now its eaven easyer if you rly play game for atleast 1-2 hour cos you can fast get some cheep g16 gear to farm r9.Playing game means go in some instance and kill some mobs/boses and those stuf :).not stalking formus and say you know everything eaven if you say you are new and low lvl to this game :)

Exibit 1:
    My friend come back after 2 years of break.Assasin lvl 100,had hh 99 wrist/foot,hh 90 legs,aps rank plate lvl 60,warsoul helm,lvl 90 npc helm,and npc ring,belt and neck,basicly he couldnt do anyhing and he eaven asked me to give him 100k coins for teleport first day so you can imagine what he had at that point.Now after 2 weeks of playing he is 2nd reawaken,astral sky lvl 4,with full nv2 armor exept nv3 cape and helm,nv3 dager,now he is just colecting coins from fs and bh and waiting 2x so ppl do alot of lunar for badges and ws for ws inscriptions for ws belt so he can get gear.Soon gona start teaching him how to do cube,just waiting him to get 5k prestige in luminance.Only thing i helped him was that i gave him free nv3 service for cape(30 badges and cape mold) because his npc cape was terible and some advice what to do.He couldnt just handle that he can just make coins from dailys so he eaven farmed 600+400 of some herbs and from those herbs got money for his hh 90 gold helm and cape.There are threeds on forum where ppl disccus how to best start playing game and farm so you all can go read it if you think you cant do anything.

Start geting blessings,thay are very important thing in game and its free.

If you wana be pro,dont start with assasins or archers like most of ppl,every class is killer when it have gear dont wory,start with veno or mystic,veno is most wanted class atm in every instance,especialy in fs because of purge and debufs,and ppl wouldnt eaven ask you for your gear,its just enought to have qsd maze gear to have 5k hp without buf on lvl 100 to pass traps at start in fs and everyone would want you in squad.

And for those lvl 100+ who have good gear and complaining about B chests for tier 2 rewards.Instead of complaing about those B cards that we will get instead 9 mil,we should thank gms for leting us 2 years to catch up with ppl with end game gear without charging in game :)

If you think that old ppl who have money are in some BIG advantage against you tell us here how are thay in big advantage.I will tell you if you are right or wrong cos thats what you do on forums.

Would be good if someone go and make pool for those 9 mill eaven if that will not change anything now just so ppl can see who is majority.

Forgot to say,I eaven have very good friend who make money by boting with 6x lvl char on those mobs that give mats for raising blacksmith and tailor lvl and she is full r9+11 very close to end game gear...

Sry for double post,mistakly clicked on quote instead edit to add something,sry pls

• jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    No. We do not want the 9 mil back. None of these free rewards should be allowed to be traded. Coin can be traded. Event gold would have been better.

If you want 9 mil farm it for god's sake.