Midsummer Crazy Collection

Comments

• cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    They QQ because "THEY" will be forced to raise prices to part u with your money how humble of them ...........

Looking out for the little guy like that
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    When Pan Gu sells for 320M, 9 mill per toon is NOT going to create significant inflation. But for players coming back to the game after a break, or new players, it would certainly help them get a foothold. Even if a few people managed to exploit it, those would be people who are already breaking TOS by having more accounts than is permitted. Two account with 8 eligible toons each adds up to 144M. So that is less than half what it cost to get Pan Gu, or right about the cost on arch server of a full 6 pc set of G15 (not even G16) and that would be one more player who can actually be helpful in FW etc.

And here's the part you're missing. After the 9m is given out, Pan Gu would no longer be 320m. It would be 600m. Your 144m would be less than a quarter of what's needed to buy it - you'd actually be farther away from buying it than you were before the 9m.

We saw all of this last year when botting was in full swing. People either have short memories or are overly optimistic that "things will be different this time!".
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Maybe the forum change made communication easier.

Cheers for listening to the playerbase.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    motoor wrote: »
    i can bet evry person who QQed about the 9m are actualy CSers or ppl who was lazy to lvl chars..is so funny to see how ppl complain for 9 mils will fked up PWI,and they didnt gave a fk when 70% of server got tons of +10 orbs,or when they did the dreamchester **** glich..And at end of the day Cser say wonder why server is so dead..ofc is dead when ppl who used cash QQed to Gm for cards and shiets but when regular ppl have a chance to get some money Cser QQ to Gm to stop that:))))))))..

Come on Archosaur server and I will show you my main and when yu will see I am just G16 atm you will understand O am not a CSer and you will loose the bet.
    giphy.gif

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    you will loose the bet.

Make sure you bet a lot of money :#
  • naktinuke
    naktinuke Posts: 13 Arc User
    give back 9mil reward D: some ppl could at least learn new skills with that money....
  • riffraffz
    riffraffz Posts: 26 Arc User
    So for me to do this smoke screen event i have to be up at 1am?

Some of us actually work for a living you know.. so why not make it twice a day but you can only do it once

First, you say everyone will get a chest with an S card in, then you change it to suit yourselves and give us a pack with a 'chance' of an S card ( and we all know the chances of that are slimmer than an anorexic on a diet ofc ). THEN, you tell us your giving rewards, and then, you rethink & take items away.

I got a great idea........how about,. you don't give us anything? that way, you don't build peoples hopes up & then let them down like you keep doing just lately. It aint about the money before people say anything, it's about PWI constantly going back on their words all the time

• buda27
    buda27 Posts: 5 Arc User
    i can bet evry person who QQed about the 9m are actualy CSers or ppl who was lazy to lvl chars..is so funny to see how ppl complain for 9 mils will fked up PWI,and they didnt gave a fk when 70% of server got tons of +10 orbs,or when they did the dreamchester **** glich..And at end of the day Cser say wonder why server is so dead..ofc is dead when ppl who used cash QQed to Gm for cards and shiets but when regular ppl have a chance to get some money Cser QQ to Gm to stop that:))))))))..

I so **** agree...what about us regular ppl that just play an don't have the money or credit card...what the hell..what u GMs don't care about us thats **** up..9m would of helped a lot of us ppl playing an now u took it away...I GMs need to think about everybody an not just the credit card ppl an when I say I going to do something so it an not let them influence I...cus as of this moment that's all I see is the credit card players telling u how to run it game...
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    is there anyone available willing to run a very quick economics seminar on the forums? I see a lot of people here who don't see the connection between the value of 9m when 9b coins are in rotation and 9m when 900b coins are in rotation.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    buda27 wrote: »

I so **** agree...what about us regular ppl that just play an don't have the money or credit card...what the hell..what u GMs don't care about us thats **** up..9m would of helped a lot of us ppl playing an now u took it away...I GMs need to think about everybody an not just the credit card ppl an when I say I going to do something so it an not let them influence I...cus as of this moment that's all I see is the credit card players telling u how to run it game...

Is funny how people assume that all of us that didnt wanted 9milions are heavy CSers with bunch of r9r3 toons.
    Personally I didnt put any real money in the game and have 0 r9 toons.
    I wouldnt mind this 9 milion coins for every toon a player has on all of his acounts If I knew PW can put a cap price on every item a player sell. For exemple you cannot sell EOD higher than 5mil, GST higher than 10mil and many other exemples. But I know PW wont do that and I think(not sure here) they cant do that even if they want to so the prices will go high high high if every toon gets 9mil.
    giphy.gif

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    If you need money u can always loan from Germany #EUsolutions
  • crimsonskiss
    crimsonskiss Posts: 4 Arc User
    Maybe a wierd question, the July tokens say "Expire at 28th of july" Yet to recieve your charge reward july tokens
    "You will gradually receive your tokens via in-game mail as you qualify for reward tiers. Charge Rewards tokens will be sent after the redeem points period." The redeem period ends at July 30. For a reason i have a feeling something will go wrong there :|

Any idea wenn this raffle gonne be ;o ??
  • cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    the only economics i see is ppl with end game gear claiming they will "have to" raise prices u dont "have to" do **** u "choose to" be an overcharging bas+ard so dont blame economics cuz your greedy asses think u should be entitled to rob ppl because the money is out there so "u have to" thats horse **** ijs
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Well, wow, 1st time you actuly read and act on us, you take in a hand full of comment and you **** up the event even more. I was gonna abuse this just like they said up there because you have been ruining this game for me for the last 6 year, and you never gave a f before.

make sure you get your stuff ready cause the 1st occasion I have to take it back I will 100x fold.

I'm a really unhappy camper right now and the only thing I see is my foot in someone nuts !

I feel like this is false advertisement, you said right and you go left, no warnig no e-mail to explain your action.

f your TOS event if it state you can do it, I AM really ANGRY since X mas whit china making it super hard to earn coin.

F the gold market and the CSER. I don't care if price go up 100x.
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    stop drinking too much coffeedino1-17.gif​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Ok guys have a doubt about the raffle:

A few minutes ago I got some of those July tokens, the thing is that it say and I quote:
    ''valid through july 28th, 2015''

and the arc web states that the login promo:

Login Event
    Start:
    Wednesday 07/15/2015 @ 12:00am PDT
    End:
    Thursday 07/30/15 @ 10:59pm PDT

I know that is on PDT time but.... :D

If those items disappear the july 28th then GG to all those who did miss a day or maybe even those that did not miss one.

So my questions are:

Will that raffle be the july 28?

or

Will those items disappear from bag that day? :D

• lamb91
    lamb91 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Well, wow, 1st time you actuly read and act on us, you take in a hand full of comment and you **** up the event even more. I was gonna abuse this just like they said up there because you have been ruining this game for me for the last 6 year, and you never gave a f before.

make sure you get your stuff ready cause the 1st occasion I have to take it back I will 100x fold.

I'm a really unhappy camper right now and the only thing I see is my foot in someone nuts !

I feel like this is false advertisement, you said right and you go left, no warnig no e-mail to explain your action.

f your TOS event if it state you can do it, I AM really ANGRY since X mas whit china making it super hard to earn coin.

i completely agree, i had hope on the original devs of pw, but taking a look back, they r just ruining the farmers and non-csers ppl and promoting csing thus csers.

lots of things we lost, so lots of fun and interest.
    then lack of motivation and lack of decent rewards.

• cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    REALLY???? Exchanging the 9mil coins for 3 freakin B cards? I'd be happier with 1 A card (in addition to the other A card for the other tier). B cards are ****. I'm very pissed. I understand giving coin away may be bad for SOME PEOPLE (the ones who merchant instead of farming), but changing that for 3 stupid B cards is a big turn off. I'm not even gonna bother logging every week then.

And all those people complaining are only thinking about their MERCHANT. They're only thinking about buy/sell power. Cuz they don't play PWI anymore, they play Monopoly. There's tons of other things people could do with that money, such as buy stuff from NPCs (TT and lunar pieces, forge fees, EoDs, etc). Gold is around 3-3.6mil so increasing it to cap temporarily would not make much difference, they would have power to buy stuff from NPC and from Boutique (again, it would only damage the catshoppers LOL), it would still help new people catch up A BIT with the old players/cashers and make this game fun to play again.

Seriously... you guys keep thinking about your PWI business and forget all the other good stuff we can barely have such as decent PvP because of the stupid huge gear gap we have between cashers and non cashers.

Edit:

P.S. I still think it would be reasonable if players are given the 9mil per ACCOUNT that has at least 1 50+ toon that logged in on all 14 days. It would be less of a disappointment for all of those who farm instead of cashing and merchanting.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User

you do realize that if price went up 100x the CSer would benefit most and the f2p player would generally be screwed...

• vulpeca
    vulpeca Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Im just here to say thank you for listening to your player base! monkey-25.gif
    I dont wanna go into if its good or bad or idk what... Im just happy you listened and changed things before they happened.
    But please... Next time think about promotion rewards before you post them, and you gonna save yourself lots of trouble monkey-20.gif​​
  • kumalca
    kumalca Posts: 12 Arc User
    About the spend rewards, lets say if buy 100 gold from AH and spend it on boutique items will I get

a) Dragon Orb Ocean x1, War Avatar Pack S x1, War Avatar Chest A x1, VIP Crown x1 & Profundity Scroll x1?

OR

b) Dragon Orb Ocean x1, War Avatar Pack S x2, War Avatar Chest A x5, VIP Crown x6 & Profundity Scroll x10?

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    kumalca wrote: »
    About the spend rewards, lets say if buy 100 gold from AH and spend it on boutique items will I get

a) Dragon Orb Ocean x1, War Avatar Pack S x1, War Avatar Chest A x1, VIP Crown x1 & Profundity Scroll x1?

OR

b) Dragon Orb Ocean x1, War Avatar Pack S x2, War Avatar Chest A x5, VIP Crown x6 & Profundity Scroll x10?

you will get option "b", thats how it worked for me and my friend this promo
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    vulpeca wrote: »
    Im just here to say thank you for listening to your player base! monkey-25.gif
    I dont wanna go into if its good or bad or idk what... Im just happy you listened and changed things before they happened.
    But please... Next time think about promotion rewards before you post them, and you gonna save yourself lots of trouble monkey-20.gif​​

what are you saying? PWI always listens and tends in favor of the cashers that control the game economy lol :D
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    rieihdius wrote: »

A few minutes ago I got some of those July tokens, the thing is that it say and I quote:

Login Event
    Start:
    End:

If those items disappear the july 28th then GG to all those who did miss a day or maybe even those that did not miss one.

So my questions are:

or

Has this been addressed yet? I haven't seen anything yet that confirms you are SOL if you miss 1 single straight day of login to qualify for the raffle for the bottom reward if you don't charge or spend. Why does everything always have to be obfuscated whether it be communications, time clocks used (UTC/Server/Pacific Time etc.) or as an example PW STILL using War Avatar S in an ARC email promotion. Didn't they learn their lesson from the last one??

Why can't it all be the same dang date (the 30th).

Hoops, man. Jump Jump!

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    groovykat wrote: »

Login Event
    Start:
    End:

So my questions are:

or

Has this been addressed yet? I haven't seen anything yet that confirms you are SOL if you miss 1 single straight day of login to qualify for the raffle for the bottom reward if you don't charge or spend. Why does everything always have to be obfuscated whether it be communications, time clocks used (UTC/Server/Pacific Time etc.) or as an example PW STILL using War Avatar S in an ARC email promotion. Didn't they learn their lesson from the last one??

Hoops, man. Jump Jump!

The token won't disappear after July 28th. No worries!
  • mintsummer
    Facebook share link to unlock more tokens! https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    woohoo! ty for the reply :)
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• mintsummer
    edited July 2015
    groovykat wrote: »

Login Event
    Start:
    End:

So my questions are:

or

Hoops, man. Jump Jump!

And, double checked for you guys, if you miss one day login, you can still win the 14 days login reward.
    Thank you everyone, have fun!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    eirghan wrote: »
    is there anyone available willing to run a very quick economics seminar on the forums? I see a lot of people here who don't see the connection between the value of 9m when 9b coins are in rotation and 9m when 900b coins are in rotation.

Well in theory, if we were to have item X, say pan gu or whatever one desires. If ecnomy had 9b coins in circulation, reality is prolly closer to that 900b even on smaller server like archo. I`ll use 1000b, which is 1 trillion(?) for this example. Lets say server has 2k players who will participate on this event.

This is where the real guesswork starts, I suspect at most 2% of players have those 100+ toons to close/enough. Some may have way more, I assume they get 1b each(Group A). People with ~50 eligible toons are prolly ~5% of players, they will average to 500m(Group B ). 10% for ~20 toons, which averages to 200m(Group C ). Bout 25% for ~10 toons averaging to 100m(Group D ). Rest have couple of toons and average to 30m(Group E ), they are 58% of active players.

There are 0,02 * 2000 = 40 people in group A. 0,05 * 2000 = 100 people in group B. 0,1 * 2000 = 200 people in group C. 0,25 * 2000 = 500 people in group D. 0,58 * 2000 = 1160 people in group E.

40 * 1 + 100 * 0,5 + 200 * 0,2 + 500 * 0,1 + 1160 * 0,03 = 175,6. Thats right, 175,6 billion coins put into economy. Chances are true number might be even multiple times that but thats not so important right now.

175,6/1000 * 100% = 17,56%.

So if we assume only thing, which changes is, the amount of coins, everything but npc regulated prices, should increase by 17,6%. 320m * 1,176 = 376m. The fault in this premise is how this coin isnt distributed evenly. As a result, there will be multiple competing "funds" fighting for certain items driving price of those even further ahead of this estimation. Pan gu is likely one, SoT/Domi/Emperor will definitely be one. Another thing is, total amount of coin into economy doesnt always reflect shifts in value too well when more are put into it.

The one thing, which would take a massive spike in price would be gold. This is because there would be oh so much coin, most of it in hands of XX amount of people, who likely want something, which comes from boutique/gold itself. As a result demand for gold would increase massively. Archo was ~3,2m buying pre crazy collection, now buying number is 3,7m. So if server wasnt at AH cap for gold it would be with this 9m reward. 17,6% increase on 3,2m comes as 3,76m. But because there is so much more demand than supply for gold, even after these sales/promos end, gold could still very likely stay at AH cap till a lot of it is out of circulation.

In general this will negatively affect largely one group, the ones who have their wealth in coins. This group is usually the poor people, while they dont have much coin they dont really have anything, which would increase in price, either. Funny enough, best off are merchants, who usually have majority of their coin in inventory and CSers who now get more for their buck. Farmers should benefit too as people now have coins to spend on their mats/items, same goes for merchants and their inventory. All in all, injection of coin will do good things to circulation of coin and thus benefit certain players in short term but if you are some poor player with G16 or lower, who isnt really farmer/merchant or doesnt have legions of toons to abuse this? Asking for this 9m giveaway is basically asking PWE to make things so much harder for you.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • iwlij98
    iwlij98 Posts: 1 Arc User
    For all you people who think the economy in this game is good your delusional. the economy is only good for those who can afford to put money on the game or who make their fortunes selling items at extreme high prices. Those of us that cant put money on the game might actually be able to afford a piece of gear. If your only in the game because of the economy go to wall street and leave us poor folks alone. bring the 9 mil back