Midsummer Crazy Collection

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    spytfyre wrote: »
    ironknight wrote: »
    Thanks for not giving out the 9mil bignotes. If you have been reading all the posts about this majority of players agreed it's a bad bad idea, myself included.
    @ ironknight its only a bad idea if your a cashshopper cause people who cant charge a credit card I.E. 12 yr old timmy who comes from a poor and broken home one dead parent the other working 3 min. wage jobs just to keep a roof over their heads and he likes to play this game in his down time on a Rent-A-Wreck pc from some homeschooling program
    instead of knocking over piggly wigglys and getting high like the rest of the worlds youth and those coins could've made his game play a little better therefore giving him a bit of a drive to do something better like create his own video game and you people don't see bigger pictures all you care about is your own pockets and you should be ashamed
    eirghan wrote: »
    Thank you for changing tier two of log in rewards we really appreciate it!
    @ Eirghan they didn't have to change anything just because yall cannot except change if pwi had 1/2 coin denominations most of us FTP peeps would have them cause we cannot afford to whip out a credit card and buy R9 or G16 gear took me close to 4 yrs to farm G15 thanks to the rich baffoons who act like their gods gift like ur aspiring to be... now quit complaining about free stuff and enjoy the game as the devolopers put it in the first place
    Wow way go to with not holding to what you've promised once again. Now we get Useless bound B packs some of don't need anymore. I don't know why you bother to post or even let us know whats going on, cause in the end its nothing but empty words.
    @ so true but don't hold it to pwi put the blame to where it belongs

cira1818 wrote: »
    i want 9 mil. cant afford to buy gear, so cannot grind dungeon/ cannot make money. cant buy arrows :'(
    @ smallfigure the coins would have been a good turn around so you can thank people like ironknight and unluckygecko for messing with things that SHOULD'NT BE MESSED WITH

you can thank the fourm post made once it was posted for that, i have to agree i wish they did event gold, but B cards is a slap in the face to the poor an most players i would think at this point, or just don't care on doing the event.
    @ cira1818 event gold would've been nice but they said 9 mil in coin so as far as I am concerned be it PWI or unluckygecko or ironknight or any of the other cash shopping idiots who complained and made them change it
    they as a whole OWE me and at least 500 other people 9 Mil per toon as was originally stated

SEE THIS PWI PUT THE COINS BACK IN B-CARDS ARE A WASTE A-CARDS ARE A JOKE AND UNLESS YOU PAY REAL CASH S-CARDS ARE 1:10000000000000000 CHANCES

I was going to reply since I saw my post quoted but I read the first paragraph and I realized that you wouldn't be able to comprehend the finer aspects of how a market works....
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    i comment was towards the taking away of 9mil, i would still prefer because it would make more sense for also a good amount of people returning, nit this is just more junk, dont get me wrong i love events and have for the past 6 years, but this, this was just a sour note to me and i would think a good chunk of players

You realize they activated the smoke over archosaur event? It's every weekday at 5pm server time.
    Part of that event is you attack a boss once and you get a prize. Literally you attack the boss even once and you get a prize.

This prize: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33230

On average you make around 1.6m from that event. Do that event 5 times and there is your 9m coins.
    Hey look! It's a super easy way to get 9m coins in game that doesn't involve giving abusers 10s of billions of coin for doing nothing. Everyone wins.
    ​​
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    i comment was towards the taking away of 9mil, i would still prefer because it would make more sense for also a good amount of people returning, nit this is just more junk, dont get me wrong i love events and have for the past 6 years, but this, this was just a sour note to me and i would think a good chunk of players

You realize they activated the smoke over archosaur event? It's every weekday at 5pm server time.
    Part of that event is you attack a boss once and you get a prize. Literally you attack the boss even once and you get a prize.

This prize: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/33230

On average you make around 1.6m from that event. Do that event 5 times and there is your 9m coins.
    Hey look! It's a super easy way to get 9m coins in game that doesn't involve giving abusers 10s of billions of coin for doing nothing. Everyone wins.
    ​​

side note it sounded snarky, but anywho thank you for the time i forgot when it was, mostly get junk but its fun when you can ^-^ still can wish for 9mil in some manner
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    i started playing for 2 weeks. nothing seems to reward me with coin. cant even afford to buy better arrows, so i use the cheapest one. and i ran out my gifted potion. and cant afford to buy potion now. btw and skills too cant afford to leveling them. and cant afford to buy stones for daily crazystone. cant teleport. but its okay, since its a free log in event after all. better than nothing

Welcome to the way we all played this game back in the day. You don't really need to use better arrows just level 1s. Higher level is for PVP almost exclusively unless you are like me and have a archer alt and horde the drops ones for years. My BM pill baby made 5mil (about, I may be wrong) just doing "high yield/Goshiki" quests from 95-100 using the Legacy Mark buff.

Sitting for MP/HP.
    Using gear from drops/quest or hell I crafted mine even.
    And much more that I forget, PWI 08 style yeah.
    But yeah DQs were worth actual money back before nerf.

Maybe read this? Linking cause search function is for all forums or maybe I am doing it wrong.

meandpwi.blogspot.com/2014/09/making-coin-from-jolly-jones.html

If you really can't even play cause of what you said I can give you arrows and some coin if you play on HT.

• pepeka
    pepeka Posts: 16 Arc User
    I agreed the 9 millions reward was a bad idea, but its about time you start thinking the events a bit better. Did you need players feedback to understand it was a bad idea?
    Probably many players are happy with the change but did you think of how many got dissapointed?
    Please do a good work for once.
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    Thank you! for changing the game breaking reward. My mind is now at ease, however your news posts need to get some copy editing for consistencies. The Raffle Reward uses Tiers in the opposite direction than the other 3 events.

The comment "For instance, if your reach tier 4, you will also get rewards for T5, T6, T7 and T8." Is vague because you guys are raffling out the higher tiered rewards. Does that mean the players who win the specific S card also get a free S chest as well?

Tier 2 of the spend rewards are not mailing out the july tokens.

Question:
    Also, for the raffle are the number of winners per server except the highest tier reward? And how many of each items will we be able to win? Because 20 winners for 1x A chest seems hardly worth the raffle when 200g would get you 20. (Which also brings me to another point, the spend rewards don't have item quantities labeled.)

Here are the numbers to simplify your lives:
    5x Profundity
    1x VIP Gold Crown Ticket
    2x War Avatar A: Chest
    2x War Avatar Pack S
    1x Dragon Orb Ocean Ticket

Suggestions:
    A new charge reward that costs 100 points would be nice because there are times you will get < 1800 points and not be able to spend any of it to get that extra July Token. Even if it is a booby prize like a perfect stone or a pet rock.

There should be another method to getting july tokens because spend rewards caps out at 1000 gold spent. Then you get a penny here and there from charging. Maybe set higher spend tiers to get more tokens. i.e.) 500 gold spent = 250 tokens etc.

Side bar:
    Do note that the raffle event is a bit unfair to a lot of players once they hit that 1000 spend reward limit. Some players have high daily charge limits which will allow them to easily win the top tier. Most of these players are very veteran players that requested these high limits and may give disadvantages to the newer cash shoppers.
  • ironknight
    edited July 2015
    Thanks for not giving out the 9mil bignotes. If you have been reading all the posts about this majority of players agreed it's a bad bad idea, myself included.
    @ ironknight its only a bad idea if your a cashshopper cause people who cant charge a credit card I.E. 12 yr old timmy who comes from a poor and broken home one dead parent the other working 3 min. wage jobs just to keep a roof over their heads and he likes to play this game in his down time on a Rent-A-Wreck pc from some homeschooling program
    instead of knocking over piggly wigglys and getting high like the rest of the worlds youth and those coins could've made his game play a little better therefore giving him a bit of a drive to do something better like create his own video game and you people don't see bigger pictures all you care about is your own pockets and you should be ashamed
    @ Eirghan they didn't have to change anything just because yall cannot except change if pwi had 1/2 coin denominations most of us FTP peeps would have them cause we cannot afford to whip out a credit card and buy R9 or G16 gear took me close to 4 yrs to farm G15 thanks to the rich baffoons who act like their gods gift like ur aspiring to be... now quit complaining about free stuff and enjoy the game as the devolopers put it in the first place
    Wow way go to with not holding to what you've promised once again. Now we get Useless bound B packs some of don't need anymore. I don't know why you bother to post or even let us know whats going on, cause in the end its nothing but empty words.

i want 9 mil. cant afford to buy gear, so cannot grind dungeon/ cannot make money. cant buy arrows :'(
    @ smallfigure the coins would have been a good turn around so you can thank people like ironknight and unluckygecko for messing with things that SHOULD'NT BE MESSED WITH

you can thank the fourm post made once it was posted for that, i have to agree i wish they did event gold, but B cards is a slap in the face to the poor an most players i would think at this point, or just don't care on doing the event.
    @ cira1818 event gold would've been nice but they said 9 mil in coin so as far as I am concerned be it PWI or unluckygecko or ironknight or any of the other cash shopping idiots who complained and made them change it
    they as a whole OWE me and at least 500 other people 9 Mil per toon as was originally stated

SEE THIS PWI PUT THE COINS BACK IN B-CARDS ARE A WASTE A-CARDS ARE A JOKE AND UNLESS YOU PAY REAL CASH S-CARDS ARE 1:10000000000000000 CHANCES

You're (your as you said which is wrong) kinda insane. And you are doing the @tag wrong. Many good points as to why it's a bad idea have been made maybe google infaltion? Or the Great Depression? There is no viable "money sink". There is a constant growth of ingame coin not offset by people spending it ingame on something that removes it from the game, this does not simply go away. My gear is **** so you are wrong, want to know what I use? If you do it's foot in the mouth time for you. I've been a casual player since 08, taken breaks for as long as a year or more. But does that matter at all, don't think so seeing as how many people who PVP and have great gear and tons of alts were against this massive injection of coin.

I myself really didn't understand the full scope of the damage until I read posts about people with a inordinate amount of accounts and even illicit JJ activities.

• smallfigure
    smallfigure Posts: 16 Arc User
    Maybe read this? Linking cause search function is for all forums or maybe I am doing it wrong.

If you really can't even play cause of what you said I can give you arrows and some coin if you play on HT.

Wow, thanks for the info with jolly jones, that's really helpful. now my gameplay feel more rewardy :)
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Well i for one am looking forward to the 9M as it will help towards my MoG's i need. Some of us don't have credit cards and work hard gaining items & coins so this will help big time for people like me
  • ironknight

Wow, thanks for the info with jolly jones, that's really helpful. now my gameplay feel more rewardy :)

NP, think I will level JJ alts on second account was inspired to do that by PWI recent decision to change rewards. Hell I might catshop again it's been years since I did that. And HT=Heavens Tear so again my offer still stands, if you are really broke I can fix that just once tho.

• techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    Sure would have been nice if the change to the log in event was put to a VOTE instead of just going off what a few squeaky wheels whined about.​​
    Signature_2.png
  • eag1e67

NP, think I will level JJ alts on second account was inspired to do that by PWI recent decision to change rewards. Hell I might catshop again it's been years since I did that. And HT=Heavens Tear so again my offer still stands, if you are really broke I can fix that just once tho.

don't tell me, yet AGAIN, PWI doesn't back up what they offered & taken the 9M out?

One day, PWI will stop all this false advertising ( it's actually a criminal act in my country ) and make good on their promises

No wonder so many people leave the game
  • cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Anyone else shocked that the ppl complaining about the coin and claiming the economy will crash are all the biggest cash shopping merching trash around ijs?

They get awful butthurt when u threaten their bottom line
  • eag1e67
    Anyone else shocked that the ppl complaining about the coin and claiming the economy will crash are all the biggest cash shopping merching trash around ijs?

1, When a company offers something, then changed their mind because they didn't think it through, i think people have the RIGHT to be annoyed, wouldn't you say?

2 Not ALL people complaining are cash shoppers, some of us actually work hard to get our coins and the extra would have helped people like me

• cottoncandy69
    cottoncandy69 Posts: 8 Arc User
    eag1e67 wrote: »

2 Not ALL people complaining are cash shoppers, some of us actually work hard to get our coins and the extra would have helped people like me

Idk speak for yourself 90% of the complainers on my server are the tards who cash shop away car payments and jacked the prices to hell last time everyone got a little extra coin because they thought they should be able to capitialize and i just find it little silly tht the first group to scream omg disaster is the silver spoon fed brats of the server
  • glassguitar
    glassguitar Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    eag1e67 wrote: »

1, When a company offers something, then changed their mind because they didn't think it through, i think people have the RIGHT to be annoyed, wouldn't you say?

This comment is 100% on the "money."

When Pan Gu sells for 320M, 9 mill per toon is NOT going to create significant inflation. But for players coming back to the game after a break, or new players, it would certainly help them get a foothold. Even if a few people managed to exploit it, those would be people who are already breaking TOS by having more accounts than is permitted. Two account with 8 eligible toons each adds up to 144M. So that is less than half what it cost to get Pan Gu, or right about the cost on arch server of a full 6 pc set of G15 (not even G16) and that would be one more player who can actually be helpful in FW etc.

Again, 9M per character is not even one major gear item and barely enough to buy the gold to get a plat charm on sale. I really hope the GMs return the big note prize. A lot of returning players like myself were excited to get a headstart on getting back into it.

Also those saying there is no coin sinks ... what about fee to craft items like 5M for the Warsong Forges and as high as 20M on other forges? With no realistic way for anyone who can't solo farm TT etc. to earn game coin at a significant rate (and no 772K from JJ per day is not significant, not when you can burn a Gold Charm in one NW) there eventually isn't going to be anyone to buy the gold from AH. THAT will be the real point at which the economy goes belly up, not the influx of enough coins per toon to equal 3 gold at current average prices.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    lol.

Sorry, but if anything, the hardcore CSers would be dreaming of having them give out the 9m coin per char just because it means gold will skyrocket due to a ton of people suddenly having funds to buy some. I would really love to not have to try and buy 4m+ gold again just because some people still haven't figured out how to make coin in this game.​​
  • buda27
    buda27 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I think the tier 2 is good as I really need that 9m an am looking for word to it as I was going to buy a wep with it...I really hope they don't change it...pls pwi don't change it...event gold isn't that gold expesualy wen everything in the event area is pricy...leave the 9m please!!
  • s4d
    s4d Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    If you do nothing else, I sincerely hope you never listen to the idiots who have zero idea of how a free economy works and think their 9mil is going to be worth as much as it is now, when everyone else on the server also received 9mil. Or 270mil.

Really, **** that coin. I could not possibly care less about that 9mil, not when it's going to destroy our economy, and I am in no way a cashopper. I know someone who made literally over a billion coins in less than 2 weeks, just by selling fashion. Fashion, not pots or gear or P. Stones or dragon orbs. If people can afford to spend that much on fashion, we have enough damn coin on the server as it is.

In fact, this may be the one time I actively hope you guys stick to your track record and **** all the events up. I'm still wondering why you're going ahead with this; I've been playing for 6+ years and since 2013, I cannot recall a single event that was actually carried out properly. No doubt you'll find yet another way to mess up these login rewards too.
  • echtzeitmesser
    echtzeitmesser Posts: 23 Arc User
    Thanks again PWI!

I need coins not some stupid B-cards. Who the hell wants B-cards rather than free coins? All those whiny **** about inflation.. I should have known that you break your promises. Well I won't break mine, I promise I will never spend a single dollar in your games.
  • prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    they changed the log in reward, for me it just became useless. thanks every complainer
  • s4d
    s4d Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks again PWI!

I need coins not some stupid B-cards. Who the hell wants B-cards rather than free coins? All those whiny **** about inflation.. I should have known that you break your promises. Well I won't break mine, I promise I will never spend a single dollar in your games.

You know, 6 years ago, gold prices were at 100k for 1 gold. And now they're hovering at 3mil-3.5mil on Lost City. Wanna know how that happened? Because of inflation.

Wanna know how inflation happened? Because BH rewards and packs and bots and all sorts of other coin-generating measures injected massive amounts of coin in the game. Everyone had more coin, so everyone could afford to pay more coin for gold, so gold prices went up, and so we have inflation.

And if it weren't for measures taken to REDUCE the amount of coin we have on the server now, that 3mil-3.5mil gold price would be a LOT higher. 4mil gold trading cap be damned, because people would find ways to trade gold outside of the AH for higher.

So go ahead, go on complaining about how we're "whiny ****" for not wanting even worse inflation than what we already have now. People like you make me sick. If I wasn't a part of this economy myself, I'd wish for hyperinflation on you, just so you can understand how much worse everything can really get. If you think 45mil for 1 piece of unrefined, unsharded NV 3 gear is bad enough now, I wonder what you'd think when it's 500mil.

• doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    tokens of nation war is not hard to get, u dumb piece of sht. 500m for nirvy lol keep dreaming kid. ur the one or (people like u made me sick) . keep greeding on their catshop prices dino3-11.gif​​
  • cira1818
    cira1818 Posts: 108 Arc User
    I have to ask where some of there numbers come from, i mean 500mil for nirvana? And threats of others items going nut have been around for a few years now and pwi always has a way to make it worth nothing *sits back and watches pwi burn* good thing i got popcorn!
    1421836914pizapw1434850700.jpg
    Like the Foxes? ake one here at the link, all credits to the maker of this fun game!
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Creator-1-2-491912551
  • prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    nirvana armor will never cost 500 mil per piece, because the material it cost to create still cost the same basicly. and if the material goes much high up in the price people will just farm again and reduce the price.
    what will go up is the gold price, the price of token of luck, the price of script of fate and scroll of tome and some rare pack items. on harshlands the demand is lower than the suppley at the moment. there will not much happen.

and btw pwi also generated a massiv coin sink with the faction base helmet and the finally farmable warsoul weapons. or the rank 8 rr forges where the wep cost 80 mil. etc etc etc. the price of gold droped a little in the last couple month because the floating amount of coins got reduced. it will keep going like that. people who used to make money by farming material are in bad condition on harshlands because there is less money floating. mean the prices are low.
    pangu creator is now at 280 mil. it used to be 450 mil 3 month ago.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Its good that they changed it, tho at the same time the rewards are useless now, cant win ever, where's is my multi-colored fashion
  • gunwiz98
    gunwiz98 Posts: 1 Arc User
    So a returning player here i just saw that the 9m coins we could get to improve our gear was just taken away really why, too many people saying its bad when the gold prices are up to 4m are you stupid? please change it back to what it was to keep the game interesting and fun for all.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    im happy 9m reward got changed...thank you....maybe if it was 1 character per account it would be the best but even B packs are fine
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

Took you 4 years to get G15? WTF? WTF? Facepalm.
    Clearly you are doing something wrong?
    No
    You are doing everything wrong.
    giphy.gif

• motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    i can bet evry person who QQed about the 9m are actualy CSers or ppl who was lazy to lvl chars..is so funny to see how ppl complain for 9 mils will fked up PWI,and they didnt gave a fk when 70% of server got tons of +10 orbs,or when they did the dreamchester **** glich..And at end of the day Cser say wonder why server is so dead..ofc is dead when ppl who used cash QQed to Gm for cards and shiets but when regular ppl have a chance to get some money Cser QQ to Gm to stop that:))))))))..