PWI Maintenance Discussion 7/15/15 COMPLETE

2»

Comments

• olmeteca
    olmeteca Posts: 2 Arc User
    I vote leave the 9 mill note in, unless people put money into this game it is very hard to get started and thus interest and activity are going to decline unless there is some help for newer players and those not inclined to load cash heavily. As someone noted above pwi's economy has worse inflation rates than the average developed nation now coupled with fewer ways to farm having removed DQ. There are much more problematic items being handed out at moment. For example +67% defence charms now result in players battling away for 45 minutes with no effect until one or the other MAYBE gets a lucky critical hit coinciding with a defence charm tick. Or worse yet similar geared players are simply unkillable to each other. (I might add the charm tick/critical frequency is also severly biased to physical based characters as more attacks per minute = more chance to catch defence charms ticking). As far as S card chests as rewards the other post has a point above its probably best not to promise these things in the first place, things like these, +12 orbs and other end game items should be left for acquisition by the player over time. Bad enough the gambling system that is in place now but for those that want it they will get it. Handing them out for free is as unfair to those that have vested a good deal of money into this game as it would be to perfect world to have a sharp decline in game supporting cash shopping.
  • brithedarkangel#8032
    brithedarkangel#8032 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Oh joy they gave in to the QQ! And what did they replace it with stupid useless cards. Great. Hope the masses are happy with themselves. Couldn't just sit down, shut up and be glad that they were getting something useful. Instead had to throw a bloody fit over it.
    I'm an angel I swear I am. The horns are just there to hold my halo up!!
    657410mkknv10dfd.jpg
  • buda27
    buda27 Posts: 5 Arc User
    9 mil isn't going to cause inflation, it's going to help those that have no coin as long as it isn't done often! As it stands many are leaving because they can't make enough coin for their repairs!

So true..I left for a year an came back an in game economy is worse then it was can but shut..so thoes damn credit card players had shut up so much been thinking about quoting again an maybe when I come back next time things Will New better...I think the 9m will be great San I know thatcher will keep me around..as I need it...so please pwi keep the 9m per toon please
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    9 mil isn't going to cause inflation, it's going to help those that have no coin as long as it isn't done often! As it stands many are leaving because they can't make enough coin for their repairs!

No you are right, giving 9 mil to one person doesn't cause inflation.
    Giving 9 mil to every person actively playing wouldn't cause much inflation either.
    Giving 9 mil to every single 50+ character is gonna cause a lot of inflation.

And for all you people who say this only help the OP cash shoppers who don't want anyone ells to have money, you really need to think about where the wast majority of the billions of coins that would have flooded the servers would have ended up.

Thank you for listening to the community, you saved both us and yourselves a lot of trouble =)​​
  • doomerzz
    doomerzz Posts: 35 Arc User
    its too late for u all... u guys let the cry babies heard them.dino1-10.gif and im going to accept it. cuz u fcktards are lazy **** mfckers dont defend on your fckng rights. in realife u just wait your parents to put a damn food in your mouth. waiting, wide open. onion-16.gif​​
  • naktinuke
    naktinuke Posts: 13 Arc User
    thanks all you high lvl ppl with lots of coins D: for us low lvls that was a chance to get at least some money... not everyone have high lvl toons to grind and get coins. for those that just begin the game it was like best present those 9mil >.>
  • prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    they changed the log in reward, for me it just became useless. thanks every complainer
  • mecatl33
    mecatl33 Posts: 40 Arc User
    For those who want the 5 day reward changed back, speak up now! The people who don't want 9 million had their say so now it's your turn and let PWE know. I want it changed it back to 9 million. This alternative reward is a slap in the face. Please reconsider.
  • prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    +1
    i agree mecatl33
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User

If you can't make enough coin for repairs, plus additional coin, you are doing something wrong. The only times my repair costs are more than normal (250k-500k coins) are doing several PV runs, or certain dailies.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

No you are right, giving 9 mil to one person doesn't cause inflation.
    Giving 9 mil to every person actively playing wouldn't cause much inflation either.
    Giving 9 mil to every single 50+ character is gonna cause a lot of inflation.

And for all you people who say this only help the OP cash shoppers who don't want anyone ells to have money, you really need to think about where the wast majority of the billions of coins that would have flooded the servers would have ended up.

Thank you for listening to the community, you saved both us and yourselves a lot of trouble =)​​

I am not one of the major alt owners but if they had left it in place, I would of made 200m. I am terrified of the idea what ones with actually sht ton of alts would of made.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    mecatl33 wrote: »
    For those who want the 5 day reward changed back, speak up now! The people who don't want 9 million had their say so now it's your turn and let PWE know. I want it changed it back to 9 million. This alternative reward is a slap in the face. Please reconsider.
    I agreed with you.