We’re glad to kick off our Midsummer Crazy Collection Event
that will combine Login, Charge and Spend rewards with daily in-game events
and will end up with a big raffle! It took us a lot of work to set this up and we’re offering a lot of great prizes, so we really hope you will appreciate it
Though I did my best to make the announcement as clear as possible, I know that it’s a pretty complex event and several questions may arise. I went ahead and created a short FAQ to clarify the most important points. Here you go:Q: What are July Lucky Tokens and how do I get them?
A: July Lucky Tokens allow you to take part to the big Raffle that will close the event. The more you get involved with our Charge, Spend and Login rewards (and if you get the Facebook Bonus), the more tokens you will get. The more tokens you have, the better rewards you can win at our Raffle! You can find all the details and numbers in the announcement.Q: How and when will I receive my Tokens?
A: For Login and Spend rewards, you will receive them via in-game mail as you qualify for different tiers. For Charge Rewards, you will get them via in-game mail a couple days after the end of the Redeem points period. For the Facebook challenge, we will publish an item code if we reach our share goals.Q: What should I do with my Tokens to participate to the raffle?
A: Not much actually! Once you received your tokens, just keep them in your inventory until the big day comes. Just do not discard or sell them. They are non-tradeable anyway.Q: What is the Customized War Avatar S?
A: After the end of the raffle, the Top 3 winners will need to contact Support and tell them which S Card they want. They will get precisely this one during a maintenance.Q: How do Login Rewards work?
A: Conditions and requirements are the same as for previous login events. Here’s a reminder:
- Your character must be level 50+ to qualify
- The amount of days (between the announced dates) on which you log into the game with this character determines the rewards you will get. It doesn’t have to be consecutive days.
- For a day to count, you must login at least once on that day. If you keep on playing after midnight, you must log in again for the next day to count.
- Rewards will be sent via in-game mail. They are bound and cannot be put in your stash.
- A character that fulfills the highest tier of requirements will receive all the rewards that apply to the tiers below it. Rewards can only be redeemed once. Ex: Someone who completes the tier-3 challenge will receive 1 x T3, 1 x T2, and 1 x T1 rewards.Q: What do I need to know about Charge Rewards?
A: That you need to actually redeem your Bonus Points on the rewards page to get your Lucky Tokens. Just charging Gold will not qualify your character. Also, your Tokens will be sent out after the promotion ends, and not just after you qualify for a Tier.Q: What should I do if I don’t receive my tokens/rewards as intended?
A: Don’t panic! We did our best to prepare this event and ensure it goes smooth, but we can never be 100% sure that everything will work as expected. Should a problem arise, please wait a bit to see if it solves by itself (item sends can be slightly delayed for technical reasons) and gather information with your teammates. If the issue persists you can report it on this thread, making sure to include as many details as you can so that we can identify the problem and hopefully find its cause very quickly. My colleagues and I will keep an eye on this thread, so please do NOT spam or drift from the subject here, as it will make it much easier for us to spot the relevant information.
Thank you for reading! I hope it is useful to some of you. Don’t hesitate to provide (constructive) feedback and feel free to ask if you have doubts
I will update this post as more questions and answers come.
Thanks a lot for your loyalty to PWI. Have a great day everybody!
We are aware of the Sparkling Treasure Trove purchase limitation issue and doing our best this fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated in this post!Update 7/16:
We took in account your feedback and changed the Login rewards, and also implemented a fix for the Sparkling Treasure Trove. It should work fine now Update 8/12:
- July Lucky Tokens are not in-game anymore, but no worries: There are still in our logs and you have been qualified for your raffle tiers
- The winners list is ready! We jsut have to wait for the right moment to send your rewards. This week's maintenance being just a server restart, we aim at sending your prizes out with the next maintenance, on 8/19.
- For unexpected technical reasons, we won't be able to send Dragon Shocker Packs this time. We will change Tier 7 and 8 rewards to a Dragon Orb of equal or greater value so that you can get fair prizes as soon as possible.