Unwanted Game Items

Kyia - Lost City
Kyia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Suggestion Box
I have a lot of unwanted, un-needed items that are taking up space in my safe & inventory. Problem is there is ZERO WAY TO GET RIDE OF THEM. They are classified as “Unable to be traded, sold, dropped, discarded, and decomposed” etc. I HATE BEING FORCED to keep these items. It is completely wrong of your company to require your players to hang on to stuff they don’t want. Whether you are simply ignorant of this issue or else you just do not care, it needs to change. These items takes up valuable space for things that are actually wanted, needed and can be useful. You SERIOUSLY need to create an option that allows players to get ride of **** they don’t want. A “Donation or Recycling” option or would be greatly appreciated. Forcing us to keep these things is unfair. I have been a player since you started in September of 2008, and this has been an annoying problem since the start. It’s a HUGE pain in butt. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE. Thank you, Kyia, (Wizard, Lost City Server)

-snip-
Post edited by Kyia - Lost City on

Comments

• bsup68
    bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tried the destroy bound items function?

Used that on some of the dreamchaser gear which i couldn't get rid of on some of my alts
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What items is it that you absolutly cannot get rid of? I cant think of any item like that except Fairy Boxes (but I like these!)
    But we do have a lot of useless items though.. and multiple of items that are the same but with different IDs thus taking more space in inventory than necessary, like teleport stones, teleport incenses, reflective shards...
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    What items is it that you absolutly cannot get rid of? I cant think of any item like that except Fairy Boxes (but I like these!)
    But we do have a lot of useless items though.. and multiple of items that are the same but with different IDs thus taking more space in inventory than necessary, like teleport stones, teleport incenses, reflective shards...

This post pretty much.

Gonna move this since, contrary to the quote of your ticket, Quality Corner is purely for reporting bugs and glitches (not to mention we lack the teams they claim frequent the forums).
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ctstew
    ctstew Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2015

Well there are plenty, The stuff like Minster Armor used to be traded to NPC, Assistant Wang Tsai for some nice stuff. Then then they got cheap and changed it to Perfect Stones, then they changed it again and removed the armor but the weapons still can be traded. Who is **** us with these thoughtless changes? It seems PWI is afraid to give the players anything that can make coin or does not promote direct leveling. Money, Money, Money is going to be the down fall of this game.

​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Closed for necro.​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.