English in Morai EU?

mahatmyyy
mahatmyyy Posts: 6 Arc User
I've read that people talk French/German in Morai EU server.
Apart from the fact that people talk English in the world chat, is this true? I want to talk English with most of the people and don't want to hear French/German while playing (no racism :smile:)

Comments

• vulpeca
    vulpeca Posts: 30 Arc User
    mahatmyyy wrote: »
    I've read that people talk French/German in Morai EU server.
    Apart from the fact that people talk English in the world chat, is this true? I want to talk English with most of the people and don't want to hear French/German while playing (no racism :smile:)

Well TBH u can see more Russians on WC than Germans/French. But theres more than enough English speaking players/factions on server :)
  • mahatmyyy
    vulpeca wrote: »
    Well TBH u can see more Russians on WC than Germans/French. But theres more than enough English speaking players/factions on server :)

Thank you! B)

• laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    nobody cares what you want or what you dont want LOL
  • eiledon
    eiledon Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    it's text - you won't hear anything other than normal game noises or whatever you normally listen to.

As far as people talking typing other languages - it happens on us servers too - it is a big world out there get used to it ;D
    ​​
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    The world channel is a free for all. You see a lot of french, some eastern european languages (don't speak them so dunno which ones - I assume russian though), some german and even some spanish and dutch at times. If you don't like that, find an english speaking faction and turn the worldchannel off. Makes it harder to find groups for BH's and such though if you do.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • mahatmyyy
    eiledon wrote: »
    it's text - you won't hear anything other than normal game noises or whatever you normally listen to.​​

You know what I mean. ;)

• mahatmyyy
    edited July 2015
    The world channel is a free for all. You see a lot of french, some eastern european languages (don't speak them so dunno which ones - I assume russian though), some german and even some spanish and dutch at times. If you don't like that, find an english speaking faction and turn the worldchannel off. Makes it harder to find groups for BH's and such though if you do.

I know it's a free channel. But what I meant was if there are English speakers. Because at first I thought no one would speak English. I've been playing a while and I see a lot of English, so I'm good here. :)

• vulpeca
    vulpeca Posts: 30 Arc User
    mahatmyyy wrote: »

I know it's a free channel. But what I meant was if there are English speakers. Because at first I thought no one would speak English. I've been playing a while and I see a lot of English, so I'm good here. :)

welcome to our crazy community then tiger-40.gif

​​