• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Probably related to this ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    it's the solo instance.....a new instance that you can only go in solo (alone)
    there are 108 Levels in that tower.....and each LV is random and you have to do tasks or kill mobs to pass
    successfully pass each Level will reward you with EXP orbs
    Big rewards every 9 levels but it is random so mostly exp orbs (can be C-A card chests, material to upgrade RRR8, stones that give EXP to astro blade(or whatever it is called when it comes to PWI....))
    if you reach LV 108 you will get 2 stones that upgrade the astro blade (or whatever it is called when it comes to PWI)
    the instance reset every week and you can go in there from the last LV you finish during that week.....
    I read some of the posts in chinese forum.....this instance is not for G16 or low LV gears
    again sorry but you need RRR9 to do this kind of stuffs......
  • grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    An instance where r9rr is a necessity... until I get r9 I wont be doing it then
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • patrickhuong
    you can still do it but don't expect to get to very high levels......
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2015

I refuse to believe this until the instance has been out for at least a year. People said the same thing about EU....then AEU.....then FS. All of which can be done with as low as T2.

Interesting the location the video shows Mist City for the entrance....maybe there will be a second instance at the Renegade entry?
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015

I refuse to believe this until the instance has been out for at least a year. People said the same thing about EU....then AEU.....then FS. All of which can be done with as low as T2.

Interesting the location the video shows Mist City for the entrance....maybe there will be a second instance at the Renegade entry?

all of those are squaded instance.....you don't really need fancy equipments......but this one is SOLO (you and only yourself can go in) instance...you only have yourself.......so anything lower than RRR9 will have a hard time....and the chinese people already experience it.....
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    ...this instance is not for G16 or low LV gears

This lacks more info so it can't be full trusted. Why? Because, as you said, the instance gives mats for r8rr. One with r8r would be able to solo it with no huge difficulties.

Remember when Flowsilver was only for r9rr people? Good times.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015
    zentfamily wrote: »
    ...this instance is not for G16 or low LV gears

This lacks more info so it can't be full trusted. Why? Because, as you said, the instance gives mats for r8rr. One with r8r would be able to solo it with no huge difficulties.

Remember when Flowsilver was only for r9rr people? Good times.

it has 108 levels....the difficulty is successively higher at each LV of the instance. I am not saying G16 or low LV gears can't do it.....they are just not gonna go up very high LV in that tower.....and RRR8 mats are rewarded at very early LV too....you guys make a huge mistake here....this is a SOLO instance, SOLO instance means that you can only go into it by yourself with no support...the reason why AEU and EU or FSP can be done easily because they are all squaded instance......you get helped by your team mates....this is completely different story.....and yes i have information.....a lot of low LV gears chinese players are complaining about this instance because apparently they can't go up very high LV in this instance.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User

all of those are squaded instance.....you don't really need fancy equipments......but this one is SOLO (you and only yourself can go in) instance...you only have yourself.......so anything lower than RRR9 will have a hard time....and the chinese people already experience it.....

You also need to take into consideration that things are always modified for our version...and usually dumbed down a bit.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    So it's a boss rush instance. Sign me up, yo. egg-40.gif​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I like this one, I hope we get it in the future.
    By the way. Anyone know what is that thing like a clock that the player moved to the upper right corner near the beginning of video (0:45)??

Edit: nvm I guess is some sort of timer :D

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Everything on PWI can be done without wearing any armor at all, and only using cards, please stop pretending there's anything ''difficult''
  • patrickhuong
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Everything on PWI can be done without wearing any armor at all, and only using cards, please stop pretending there's anything ''difficult''

k good infor....i didn't know that :p
  • patrickhuong

You also need to take into consideration that things are always modified for our version...and usually dumbed down a bit.
    are you sure...it may go the other way around....
  • dblazen1
    Pure solo instance?
    Might actually have something to do for a little while once this comes out in a few months tiger-18.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    That sounds so badass that I can't believe its true @_@
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Nice. Seems I can run with both chars simultaniously each week then..cause lets face it. Difficult? Well not for those gears. <3 Seems like my yearlong farming finally pays off xD Nice that you can get A-Chests?! Nice.
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    BORING.....
  • dblazen1
    edited July 2015
    laikiraski wrote: »
    BORING.....

I hope your signature is ironic, because madara got (and therefore is anything but the limit) (and really if you only watch the show, and don't like spoilers, do not open the following spoiler, you have been warned.):
    • BTFO by Guy, but MUH PLOT ARMOURS kishimoto
    • Oneshot by Zetsu because mommy syndrome
    • Taken over by plot ninja god
    • Spit out and died after she was defeated
    • Statue got rekt
    • Uchiha a ****, bunch of emos, Tobirama was right
    • Is preggers of Hashirama's kid (see my avatar)

Also, BORING doesn't add much to the discussion and you haven't even run the place yet, who knows, maybe the higher level instances will absolutely destroy people, though that's unlikely​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    Of course in China they would be complaining about the difficulty since they don't have the godmode rush stuff we got here. You'd be surprised what the average player wears there on their toon(s).

In our version pretty much no PvE instance is going to require more than G16 (with decent refines/shards if you want to go extra powerful) simply because it's not as if mobs/bosses are intelligent players with R999 themselves.

Back on topic though, that looks sweet. I can't explain it, but it sure as hell seems compelling enough to look forward to.
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Wow a solo instance? Finally something fun i can do by myself. I mean, i love my fsp squad and all, buy they cant be there all of the time. Hope we get this!
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    wait do u mean u dont do FSP by urself?
    ...more stuff to do alone on this MMORPG, soon u wont need an internet connection anymore to play PWI /hype
  • thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    I said it once I'll say it again, this game is getting more and more like Forsaken World. This is basically a copy of Hell Road.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    This will be sweet to get. Let's not get to ahead of ourselves though, we have still an expansion before this to receive xD
  • laikiraski
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    BORING.....

I hope your signature is ironic, because madara got (and therefore is anything but the limit) (and really if you only watch the show, and don't like spoilers, do not open the following spoiler, you have been warned.):
    • Statue got rekt

Also, BORING doesn't add much to the discussion and you haven't even run the place yet, who knows, maybe the higher level instances will absolutely destroy people, though that's unlikely​​

dude you jsut said its solo instance = if you are maxed gears ,you will auto solo it :) since i am maxed gear = borring
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    BORING.....

• Statue got rekt

dude you jsut said its solo instance = if you are maxed gears ,you will auto solo it :) since i am maxed gear = borring

Just get some N2 gear set and try it with that then? People who are endgame/near it and whine how things are boring cause they so easy are just plain hilarious `cause there is such a simple way of fixing it.

Ps. My only worry is, thats gonna be plenty of hours weekly to clear that thing, OP or not.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • laikiraski
    I am not qqing about its being borring , it will be borring for me thats all :(
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    Just get some N2 gear set and try it with that then? People who are endgame/near it and whine how things are boring cause they so easy are just plain hilarious `cause there is such a simple way of fixing it.
    +10000000
    saxroll wrote: »
    Ps. My only worry is, thats gonna be plenty of hours weekly to clear that thing, OP or not.
    Yeah, bothers me too. Getting one more weekly activity after being over with nuemas >.<

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited July 2015

I am. Our highest level is 105. China is higher. We have R9RRR and in PWCN that is a pipe dream. PWI and PWCN are very different at 100+. PWCN is subscription based while ours is F2P. They have no PvE servers there like we do here.

Besides I seem to recall all the QQ when SOT and Abbadon were chanded. People claimed that only r9s could do it. Nobody is going to be able to do their cultis there. Anyone still claiming that?
  • patrickhuong
    edited July 2015

I am. Our highest level is 105. China is higher. We have R9RRR and in PWCN that is a pipe dream. PWI and PWCN are very different at 100+. PWCN is subscription based while ours is F2P. They have no PvE servers there like we do here.

Besides I seem to recall all the QQ when SOT and Abbadon were chanded. People claimed that only r9s could do it. Nobody is going to be able to do their cultis there. Anyone still claiming that?

pwcn is free to play too.......who told you it is subcription?
    pwcn is also 105/105/105 too....it's not higher (i know because i regularly visit their forum)
    RRR9 in china is not a pipe dream.....in fact there are so many of them that the low LV gears players asking the GMs put them in "their own" severs so the low LV gear players can live.....
    I don't know if there are only pvp severs there....but i doubt it...
    how about you go in abbandon and SOT (which is the same as high LV in that solo instance) with G16 gears and only yourself....see if you can do it
    anyway all of your information is wrong and false....i don't know where you get it....i am sorry but if you don't know don't speak
    my information is 100% accuracy first because i can read chinese second because i often visit the PWCN forum