Get rid of the head:

aa65
aa65 Posts: 4 Arc User
PWI should get rid of the head thing at the bottom right hand side of the screen. Other than Safety lock, it's the most pointless and useless feature in the game. Not only that, it's beyond annoying. Or they should make it so we can disable it. (IF there is a way to disable it, let me know) Also, what exactly is the point of it?

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    ... What head? The only thing I see at the bottom right of my screen are the system menu buttons.

Do you mean the tips thing that you can turn off by pressing i?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • aa65
    aa65 Posts: 4 Arc User
    not sure, i'll have a look at it next time i'm on, and if i still can't figure it out i'll post a screenshot...that should help
  • beprotligonis1
    beprotligonis1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    You'r not talking about innocent Sheomay now do you? What did she ever do to you!
    24bjd5i.jpg
    Mystic's Never Die~
    Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
  • shayzem
    shayzem Posts: 12 Arc User
    On the side theres a set of buttons (inventory, character, quests etc) click functions ->encyclopedia. An option menu will pop up and if u look at the bottom of it, you'l see an option to disable help (the head thingy)
  • jeranbanker
    jeranbanker Posts: 4 Arc User
    But... Clippy was SOOO popular, why Wouldn't they put an anime-girl version in their videogame :p
    TheRedPsychic | Twilight Temple | Boom | Psychic | Current Stats
    TheRedStorm | Twilight Temple | Boom | Stormbringer | Current Stats
    TheRedMage | Twilight Temple | --- | Wizard | Current Stats
    I see a black door and I want it painted RED
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    I'm one of the few total nerds who loved clippy. I loved him so much I got a desktop gorilla version of him that taught me things about the most basic of basic computing.​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!