Options

Comments

• quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    i dont think they gonna compensate us for this **** up. they could do a new login event where u must log in for like 2 days or so but then you get every1 complaining that ppl who didnt logged for 12 days in a row also get that reward.

whats mostlikely gonna happen ? pwi saying their sorry for this f**k up and they just move on. and mayby they also say that they will discuss if they can compensate us for this but that answer will most likely be a no.

GG pwi for not dissapointing us at **** things up and lacking in actions....
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tier 3 reward worse than tier 2 one. gg PWI xD
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

PWI atm receiving your tickets:

cryptic-support.jpg
    giphy.gif

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    sent a ticket aswell

gg for the false\misleading advertisement...

btw aster you should really give us access to your pwicons emote gif bank *-* i want to soooo use them
  • marik99k
    marik99k Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Rofl bloodedone87. Anyway , how was said earlier , it isn't the fact that we complain about free stuff , it's the fact that we complain about their promises. If you say something , make sure you can do it or don't do it anymore.
    So you heard many things about me ? Mostly says I'm a d!ck.
    16ihzmd.gif
  • nrglg
    nrglg Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    limonazza wrote: »
    btw aster you should really give us access to your pwicons emote gif bank *-* i want to soooo use them

@limonazza The bank of icons is a combined effort by a few different people, including myself, which is used in this addon for the forums, which you should definitely get -> https://github.com/asterpw/pwevanillaenhance

samurai-1.giffox-1.giftiger-35.gif

GAME FORUMS (Direct Link & Arc Frame)
    Hub | Arc | PWI | FW | NW | STO | SO | BLR | JD | BOI | CO | WOI
    Forum Enhancements and Visual Improvements
    (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and/or Stylish required)
    PWI vBulletin Forum Data Dumps and Backups
  • trekaholic
    trekaholic Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    Yet again PWI **** up an event. News item clearly says S pack for 12 days so why are we getting B-S chest which is less of a reward than the A packs for 10 days. The odds on getting an S from it are about 10,000 : 1
  • trekaholic
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ps since when is **** a naughty word
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • trekaholic
    Options
    Tier 1 - Login on at least five separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Chest: B x 5

Tier 2 - Login on at least ten separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Pack S x 5

Tier 3 - Login on at least 12 separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Chest: S x 1

copied from news item you got 10 and 12 days items wrong in game PWI
  • limonazza
    Options
    nrglg wrote: »
    limonazza wrote: »

@limonazza The bank of icons is a combined effort by a few different people, including myself, which is used in this addon for the forums, which you should definitely get -> https://github.com/asterpw/pwevanillaenhance

samurai-1.giffox-1.giftiger-35.gif

wow man i love you egg-9.gif how do i set my avatar pic as an animated gif doe? i tried to delete it and set it as arc account profile picture but it's just didnt work i had no picture on the forums while the animated gif was shown into the arcgames.com profile egg-21.gif
  • nrglg
    nrglg Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    Step 1. Delete all avatars from arcgames.com and here ( http://perfectworld.vanillaforums.com/ )
    Step 2. Upload avatar on Arc, not the forums
    Step 3. ???
    Step 4. It should work.

Some people are having issues though and I honestly haven't a clue what the problem is. Try it and hopefully it'll work.

GAME FORUMS (Direct Link & Arc Frame)
    Forum Enhancements and Visual Improvements
    (Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey and/or Stylish required)
    PWI vBulletin Forum Data Dumps and Backups
  • limonazza
    Options
    i tried lets see if the gif will appear sooner or later egg-6.gif
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I was actually glad the tier 2 prize was A chests. I prefer trying to finish one of the two top A card combinations, since I am only lacking one A card, for the one but an S card for the other. S packs have only ever given me B cards except the first I ever opened which gave me an S card,

As for the tier 3, yes disappointing since it states S chest AND the red spam talks about getting your Free S card for logging in. I didn't get a free S card, I got a free B card...on every character.

EDIT: and most of you complaining about the rewards given, perhaps you also work for Arc Games/PWE since you ALSO don't know the difference between pack/chest.

S pack - B to S card
    S chest - S card

So until you also learn the difference, shaddup.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    I really loved the tier 2 rewards, that was awesome, so I'm grateful for that.
    They probably simply copy-pasted info on their old new post regarding the rewards and no one proof-read (it just happened on neverwinter as well, but much worse there, since it was for a promotion ppl payed money for).
    DeffyNature
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    They do this all the time and as you can see from the above post they do this on all their games. Free or not that is not the issue because people took time to log into their toons hoping they will get what was promised. They need to be accountable for this. The fact that they are ignoring this so far lets you know that they don’t care and they think we are push overs. Maybe we should all mass quit for few weeks to get the message through. At least it will show them we don’t like to be f.ed around, I mean once in a while is ok but they do it far too often.

• bloodedone87
    Options
    They do this all the time and as you can see from the above post they do this on all their games. Free or not that is not the issue because people took time to log into their toons hoping they will get what was promised. They need to be accountable for this. The fact that they are ignoring this so far lets you know that they don’t care and they think we are push overs. Maybe we should all mass quit for few weeks to get the message through. At least it will show them we don’t like to be f.ed around, I mean once in a while is ok but they do it far too often.
    I am very sure that every player will mass quit starting tomorrow.
    giphy.gif

• prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options

Send us S card chest as advertised / promised. Instead you sent us a 2% chance for an S card. Also ban this troll spammer while your at it. Thank you.
    m5arXCN.png
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    prancing wrote: »

Send us S card chest as advertised / promised. Instead you sent us a 2% chance for an S card. Also ban this troll spammer while your at it. Thank you.

Oh so I am a troll cause I say the truth in the face?
    It was sarcasm when I answered that every player will mass quit.
    Learn for **** sake that not everyone will share your opinion. in this case not everyone will rage about the fact they didnt get S chest. And even if the majority will share your opinion there is the chance that 1 person will not do that. Call him outsider, call him whatever you want but he has the right to not feel your way.
    Yes I am a bit sad they didnt give us an S chest as promised but I have better things to do than complaining over and over again.
    Is just a game for **** sake.
    Tell me how did this affected your real life cause you didnt get S chest? Is it worse? Are you so ill that the S chest was your last hope of surviving and now that you didnt get it you have only 1 month to live?
    giphy.gif

• skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    Don't feed the troll its what it enjoys :)
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    prancing wrote: »

Learn for **** sake that not everyone will share your opinion. in this case not everyone will rage about the fact they didnt get S chest. And even if the majority will share your opinion there is the chance that 1 person will not do that. Call him outsider, call him whatever you want but he has the right to not feel your way.
    Yes I am a bit sad they didnt give us an S chest as promised but I have better things to do than complaining over and over again.
    Is just a game for **** sake.
    Tell me how did this affected your real life cause you didnt get S chest? Is it worse? Are you so ill that the S chest was your last hope of surviving and now that you didnt get it you have only 1 month to live?

This I tend to agree with. I didn't get an S chest, but I'm not going to worry about it. If they decide to give us one then so be it...if not, meh, I don't really care. I still play the game, and enjoy playing it. The freebies whatever they may be, as advertised, or not, I am thankful for.

Since the last one gave all our characters 'too much stuff' and this one so far, not what was advertised, PWI could just opt to not give any future log-in rewards, since people are ungrateful even if its not what we thought we were going to be given from the wording.

As I stated before, the staff member at Arc Games that made the news page, may not have really been familiar with the difference between pack/chest (most on the forums don't seem to know either), or affiliated with PWI. I'm not going to quit over it, nor throw a temper tantrum like ice cream that fell off the cone either. I'm just going to sit here and be happy they are giving us something from time to time, when they really don't have to give us anything if they don't want to.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Options
    I called you a troll spammer because of the 100 posts of yours I've seen, not that one in particular. Of note is general lack of content, adding to discussion, and arguing for no seeming reason other than to +1. IE troll spammer, not someone adding quality posts.
    m5arXCN.png
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Never complain about free stuff, but if you gonna announce S chest then that what people expect. Otherwise its a false advertisement
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    usmc1990 wrote: »
    Never complain about free stuff, but if you gonna announce S chest then that what people expect. Otherwise its a false advertisement

Exactly :)

and no one is saying we are not thankful for the free things but they should give things as promised, because then we can decide if we want to log in or not, some people actually have a life lol.

Also if people are complaining their/my complaints are just not unnecessary. If this was one off then ok I would understand it’s a mistake but they do this all the time. As for mass quitting ik people won’t do that, that was just a suggestion.

Besides why are we fighting amongst each other? We should be in this together, divide and conquer that’s what PWI wants otherwise they would have responded by now or maybe they sleep during weekend who knows xD
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    amaybe they sleep during weekend who knows xD
    They aren't open on the weekends, much less a holiday one. You'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest to get a response.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    This happens Alot, they pwi must have some disgruntled staff : p
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    Waited more than 24 hours to see if they would even bother to post an update for us, but what a surprise, they couldn't care less... Give people what you promised them. I have work and a real life and I took time off both those things to log my toons for the login events. You better deliver what was promised otherwise I'm done with this game. I am tired of not getting treated the way customers should and way too fed up with this game to have any more patience at this point. Deliver the S cards that you promised or this will be the end point for me.
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Okay, I submitted a ticket on Saturday about the fact i was sent the incorrect log-in reward and recieved a reply last night stating that they are looking into the issue. So they clearly know that the wrong item has been sent out and i assume that they will send out the correct item when they can.

I hold hope that pwe will sort the issue quickly as they can check the logs to see who was sent the B-S pack and send them the correct item.
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    Since they write wrong items on news page again, they should just start saying every tier reward is a surprise.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I think they just didn't know the difference.
    Same as when they made promo for wedding ring while it's useless for our version.
    And so on.
    I vote for arc code for 1 S chest for all (:
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    I think they just didn't know the difference.
    Same as when they made promo for wedding ring while it's useless for our version.
    And so on.
    I vote for arc code for 1 S chest for all (:
    How about 2 S-Chest or 1 S-Chest + Event Gold

:)