bluespet
bluespet Posts: 32 Arc User
This month's login rewards will work slightly different than in the past. This time we are announcing different tiers of rewards. The more you login to PWI between June 24 and July 9, the better your rewards will be! Here are the requirements and rewards for each Tier:

Tier 1 - Login on at least five separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Chest: B x 5

Tier 2 - Login on at least ten separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Pack S x 5

Tier 3 - Login on at least 12 separate days during the login promotion to receive:

War Avatar Chest: S x 1

After Reading this i was left with the assumption we are getting a free S card at end of this event but i just got the Reward for day 10 and to my sadly not so much suprise it was A chests ... I hope we are not going to end up with 1 S pack on day 12 aswell instead of Chest ...

Comments

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    just got my tier 2 prize and it is not 5 S packs. it is 5 A chests. so 5 Gauranteed A cards
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Last login event I got everything (I log/have all classes), this time I am gettting T1 on day 4-7. Two characters one on day 6 other on 7, 7 being main got nothing today. Doing nothing differently then I did last login event. O well Que Sera, Sera.

• garondi5
    garondi5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    A cards are good but i don't need more A :( they said 5x S pack from tier2 :'(
  • noctusvenator
    noctusvenator Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Hopefully we still get the War Avatar Chest: S for the final reward as this is what most people need and what they advertised as the main prize for the log in event. It even says in the red system chat for Harshlands 'log in for your free S card' or something to that effect.
  • bluespet
    Hopefully we still get the War Avatar Chest: S for the final reward as this is what most people need and what they advertised as the main prize for the log in event. It even says in the red system chat for Harshlands 'log in for your free S card' or something to that effect.

I was thinking the same thing the only reason im doing the event this time is for a free S card ....

• unaro
    unaro Posts: 9 Arc User
    They removed the S chest in the past... Now they've traded the A packs for chests... guess whats next?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Oh look people that gets free things still complains about something.
    You should be glad that you get free cards. It doesnt matter if they are A or S cards.
    Do you know how people obtain this cards when War Avatar System was introduced?
    Cause they werent free I assure you.
    giphy.gif

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    You should be glad that you get free cards. It doesnt matter if they are A or S cards.

A card were always free ingame through farming FSP. S packs were never free, you need catas to make them, which is what made the log event so much more important to people. You like what you got good for you, for the rest of us we have right to complain.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    shimarra wrote: »

A card were always free ingame through farming FSP. S packs were never free, you need catas to make them, which is what made the log event so much more important to people. You like what you got good for you, for the rest of us we have right to complain.

if you call farming fsp free, then i call farming Sarokkan counts as S packs are free QED.
  • bloodedone87

You have the right to complain and I have the right to call you ungratefull people.
    Farming FSP to get 20 coins which you can exchange for an War Avatar Pack or Chest or watever the blabla was, were you have a little chance to get an A card, most of the time being C cards, is not free. Its called working for it doesnt matter if the run takes 5minutes or 30 minutes. When you just log in the game and do whatever you want and not work to get cards and you receive them through mail is called you got them for free.
    giphy.gif

• escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    Ehh, wouldn't be the first time they err like that. This situation seems to me a lot like "I expect nothing and I am still disappointed".

Free stuff is free stuff, with this game if you want something guaranteed to satisfy you, you have to work your fluff off for it.
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple
  • bluespet
    In fairness this thread was basicaly to see if Pwi are going to admit they screwed up again with descriptions of events or not or at least if they realy are giving us S card at end of it .
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    when will people realize the difference between card packs and card chests. packs are random. chests are guaranteed. so 5 S packs ( with random b-s card) traded for 5 A chests (guaranteed A card) for tier 2, is that so bad, because the S packs are more likely to give a B card than anything else. Tier 3 will start tonight so we will find out if we get the S chest (guaranteed s card) or not.
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    Best things in life are free ... I think
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • lild1994
    lild1994 Posts: 14 Arc User

You have the right to complain and I have the right to call you ungratefull people.
    Farming FSP to get 20 coins which you can exchange for an War Avatar Pack or Chest or watever the blabla was, were you have a little chance to get an A card, most of the time being C cards, is not free. Its called working for it doesnt matter if the run takes 5minutes or 30 minutes. When you just log in the game and do whatever you want and not work to get cards and you receive them through mail is called you got them for free.

Sorry but this is the definition of free, you are com plaining about 5 minute runs? Really? As if thats any different than logging in. Like it 'soooooooooooo' much more work. What a joke.
    PWI%20sig.jpg
    Fourth of the Twelve, frozen for eternity.
  • bloodedone87
    edited July 2015
    lild1994 wrote: »

Sorry but this is the definition of free, you are com plaining about 5 minute runs? Really? As if thats any different than logging in. Like it 'soooooooooooo' much more work. What a joke.

DO... YOU...KNOW...HOW...TO...READ...CORRECTLY?
    I wasnt complaining I was explaining whats free or not. Other people on this thread are complainig not me.
    5 minutes run is considered working. Is different cause you actually have to do something( kill some bosses in this case) than just loggin in and waiting for a mail. Never said is sooooooooooooooooooooo much more work or something like that. But it still considered working for it.
    Ill give you an exemple:
    When 2 people have to kill a boss in a dungeon separatly and one kills it in 15 minute including the run while the other pulls all mobs in 1-2 minutes kills them in the boss room than he 1-2 shots the boss for both of them is considered working. Doesnt matter if one spend 15minute in the dungeon and the other spend 3 minutes there the both players worked to kill that boss.
    giphy.gif

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    People are...well. That they made A-Chests out of the massively useless S-Packs was the best thing they could've done. **** S-Cards. As long as there are no S-Chests avaible in the boutique then I can 100%-surely say that anyone who goes for S-Cards is empty minded, or just got too much money lying around.

For most ppl 5 S-Packs would have been 5 B-Cards. The chances are very likely to make that happen. So. I know some people that got whole Sets out of the recent A-Chest Login-Rewards. SETS!!! Still find it absolutely amazing to sqush endgame players with my Chars and their Six Candleflame Set while they are running around with random 80/80 S-Cards that are nothing compared to the set partially rbed. IF you also count in the chances of getting cards from those S-Packs and A-Chests then it is also clear that A-Chests would be worth way more if they would be avaible ingame.

S-Chest or not, I'm very happy with the A-Cards. **** S-Cards, ijs. If they add them to the Boutique...then all hail S-Cards xDDD

EDIT: And ya its just a S-PACK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    GG Pwi Like Always :smile:
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Why were we promised an S chest, but then it's an S pack? Seems these fancy events y'all make end up being huge disappointsments all the time. Anyway, thanks for the B card I guess. \o/
  • meiwaku
    meiwaku Posts: 14 Arc User
    tier 3 isnt war avatar chest like post said its the war avatar pack so B-S...good job pwi
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Is anyone surprised? I am a little.

I figured that since they already messed up and gave the wrong tier 2 reward, at least they would be consistent and have an S chest to go along with the B and A chests. It would also be consistent with the red spam for us to get our S cards, and THE DAMN NEWS STORY THEY POSTED 2 WEEKS AGO.

But yeah, B cards for everyone..

Wouldn't it make more sense as a business to not **** off and lie to your customers, and also if everyone got an S card they would need catalysts from the cash shop in most cases to equip it.

That literally makes them money, but apparently that is not one of their priorities.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Well A chests were awesome but...just got the 12th day tier and it's a ****ING S pack, WTF pwi. I know it's free stuff but I hate it when they don't give what is advertise, would have no problem if 12th day was announced as a pack and not a chest.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Confirmed!

w8lgHeE.png

This is upsetting! I was getting B~S packs every day from the Wraith Hunter event last month. This month it was supposed to be an S chest. I demand better free stuff.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I'm curious if they will even bother to edit the news post, or acknowledge the bait and switch. They might even have a code for s chest, that will be abused like nothing they have ever seen before.

It would probably crash the servers like the ocean orb fiasco.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • marik99k
    marik99k Posts: 11 Arc User
    This is just a lame troll from PWI. S Chest after 12days . Thanks for this trash B-S Chest. Oh , I mean , thanks for the B Card.
    egejaw.jpg
    So you heard many things about me ? Mostly says I'm a d!ck.
    16ihzmd.gif
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    and wtf is this b-s card as final reward, LIARS!!!!
  • kazutokirigaya7
    kazutokirigaya7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Very nice B-S pack Not Chest S -.- what is the promise
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    Waiting for them to alter the news page to reflect their abject dishonesty. ::taps foot::

--
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno