Comments

• bubbabinsky
    bubbabinsky Posts: 17 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Awesome idea!
  • toxicmoon04
    toxicmoon04 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was disconnected from server and when I went to log back in to game and wouldn't let me and all the area servers are showing nothing and can't get in any of them.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was disconnected from server and when I went to log back in to game and wouldn't let me and all the area servers are showing nothing and can't get in any of them.

I would assume that means the servers are offline possibly.. for (oh my lord, its even on the same page, just a couple subs down)[Maintenance Discussion] 6-4-2013 .

And this isnt even the spot for something like this.
  • TwystedDraco - Archosaur
    TwystedDraco - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just wanted to say I have my google confirmation for zen purchase. I been in review for 18 hrs.. see what u can do for me.. in the last 3 years I have never had this problem. I send 300- 500 usd every monthb:sad
  • zoocalu
    zoocalu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    well because i cant create a new thread and i didn't see one, the mail box needs a fix

i have over 2000 messages in it now and when i open it in game or in the gateway it lags, if i try to delete or remove items it takes 2 to 5 seconds per item/delete.

this needs attention it does not add anything to the game but is instead extremely frustrating.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since the system will only allow a small number of personal messages, the vast majority of those are system messages (most likely auction results) so it's your own fault for letting so many build up, either unread or containing items. Your mailbox wasn't meant to serve as an additional storage area.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • zoocalu
    zoocalu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Since the system will only allow a small number of personal messages, the vast majority of those are system messages (most likely auction results) so it's your own fault for letting so many build up, either unread or containing items. Your mailbox wasn't meant to serve as an additional storage area.

? all of the messages have been read and emptied its just the fact that i loads 2000 read messages that i dont care about every time i open it, and deleting them 1 at a time at 3-5 sec ea would take over 2 hours, this is the worst inbox ive ever had to deal with
  • marcelminoru
    marcelminoru Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    PWI is dying, playing almost 5 years, this game is not improving.
    Some events like public quest has glitch,BH rewards look so sux like giving 55 mysterious chips example or 40 sockets was rewards,NW always has been problem for some players because of the timezone,(in my case , always 02:020 am until 04:20am) and you guys messed with the Nirvana cuz NW event you know,in other words, anyone is doing nirvana again.
    A lot peop has left the PWI normal to play PWI vendetta and PWI Storm did know,because althought both private server they can feel what is to play as Rank 9 character.
    I'm not seeing improve like old player and please, -.-' do something! try a easy way to help the people farm coins in this game.
    IF were not BH this game should be dead already,at least , try to do for player best rewards,like more chances to get esctasy cards.
    Regardless Marcel.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    Updated link to Vanilla.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.